Alison x Thomas

Thomas and Alison rushed down the halls, following the sound of an angry scream. They entered a room and saw a man that looks like he'd just been in a fight.
Alice Angel was charging at him to probably end his life. Alison rushed up to Alice and plunged her sword into the Angel's back.
The man took one exhausted look at Alison and Tom, then passed out. "Tom, we need to get him back to our home." Alison said.
Thomas wrinkles his nose and shook his head. There was no way another guy was gonna live with them. Not on his watch.
Then again he wasn't exactly in charge, they were both equally in charge. "But if we leave him out here he'll probably die." Alison said.
Thomas sighed, and flung the man over his shoulder. Once they got back to where they lived in the corrupted studio, they placed Henry in a sturdy cage because Thomas didn't trust him.
Henry woke up and stared out of the cage to just see Alison painting on the walls. "What happened?" Henry asked.
Alison looked over at him for a second before turning back to the wall. "We saved you from the Angel." Alison said.
"You should get some rest." She added. Henry did as he was told. He woke again to see Alison with Tom and they looked as if they were arguing.
"I won't go far, I'll be back soon, keep an eye on him." Alison left. Thomas sat down in a chair and menacingly glared at Henry.
Henry, unfazed by Tom's lack of kindness, leaned against the wooden bars of his cage. "Umm, if you don't mind me asking, are you...mad at me for some reason?" Henry tilted his head.
Thomas didn't say anything, not like he could anyways. He thwacked his axe in his hand, glaring at Henry.
"Okay jeez, sorry for asking." Henry sat down in his cage and doodled on a paper that Alison had given him.
The next few days went by and Henry watched the other two, trying to figure them out. Alison gave him some soup, but Tom didn't let him have it.
He threw it onto the ground as soon as Alison left. Henry slumped, he was hungry. "Okay that's it, I think I know why you seem to hate me so much." Henry declared.
Thomas just glared at him. "You like Alison, and you think I'm going to try and steal her from you." Henry said with a satisfied smirk on his face.
Thomas huffed, wondering how Henry figured that out. "Look, I'm not interested in her I swear, plus I'm gay." Henry said.
Tom took a step back from Henry, and the animator snickered. "That doesn't mean I like you, I have more to my life then this Y'know." Henry said. Thomas just walked out of the room.
Henry rolled his eyes and decided to go to bed. He woke to Alison and Tom frantically opening their door to get out.
"We can't just leave him Tom! The ink demon is right outside!" She ran over to Henry's cage and desperately pulled at the wood.
Thomas grabbed her hand and shook his head. At this point, Henry just felt offended. "I'm sorry." Alison whispered, and she and Tom ran out.
"What a- ooh what's that?" Henry saw a square glass object that was left behind by Alison. He picked it up and looked through it.
He saw golden writing on the wall, and a bunch of arrows pointing to a spoon. "Eh, I'll give it a try." Henry muttered.

Alison and Tom dashed down the halls as fast as they could away from Bendy. The demon wanted Henry though, and decided not to chase them. They collapsed inside of an old dusty room, slamming the door shut behind them.
Alison has tears running down her face, kneeling on the ground. Thomas was quick to give her a hug, patting her on the back.
"We'll never get o-out of here! W-we're going to d-die!" Alison sobbed. Thomas reaches up onto a desk that was in the room and found some paper and a pen to write.
He poked Alison in the arm and showed her the paper. "I know that things seem scary right now, and that we could die, but I also know that if I do die, I know that I got to spend my last moment with the person that I love the most, and that's really all that matters, that you get to spend all your time, with who you love.
I feel very lucky to have you Alison, I don't want to see you hurt, I love you."
Alison stared down at the paper. She then slowly looked up at Tom. "I-I love you too Tom." She said, a small smile on her lips.
Thomas stuck his tongue out a little and smiled. "I wouldn't want to be here with anybody else." Alison hugged Tom and they snuggled in the room for a while, being happy.