Christmas special

This year I did it, I'm sorry I missed last year but I had no motivation for a very long time, the only reason I have sudden motivation is because of my boyfriend, Istg he's the best. He gives me motivation and hugs :D

It was the toons first winter, and with it their first Christmas. They were overly excited about all the winter activities and fun.
Henry called a meeting for all the employees at the beginning of the work week. Joey let him because well...he wanted to spend some time with Bertrum.
All the employees sat at the break room tables and looked at Henry, waiting for him to speak as if they were a bunch of obedient dogs.
Bendy of course didn't sit but stood beside Henry as he usually did. "Alright! It's the toons first winter and I thought we could all do a bunch of fun activities. You guys can show everyone traditions in your family only if you want to, and we can think of other things as well to do such as...oh! Skating." Henry explained.
Wally sat straight up in his seat. "That sounds fun. What about a snowball fight? Or maybe baking cookies? Oh-oh! Making snowmen and snow angels!" Wally spat out suggestions like a factory machine.
"Let's do them all." Henry said with a smile. Bendy was practically vibrating with excitement, a large grin plastered on his face.
Henry wrote down all the suggestions on a piece of paper. "Alright, any others?" He asked, glancing around the room.
"Maybe we could find a Christmas tree for the studio and decorate it?" Shawn asked.
"Of course! That should've been the first one thought of." Henry said, scribbling it down on his paper. "We can decorate the entire studio while we're at it too." He added.
"MISTLETOE!" Susie shouted from the back. Everyone glanced at her.
"So...decorations, yeah." Henry responded after the break room had developed an awkward silence.
"Someone's in love." Wally muttered, but everyone heard him because the room was quiet.
"Says you." Susie replied with a smug smirk. Wally turned around in his seat to glare at her.
"Alright, moving on." Henry said, ending the two's bickering. Wally faced forwards again, lacing his hands together and setting them on the table in front of him.
"I guess it's make sense to decorate the studio first, right?" Grant asked. A few others nodded in agreement.
"Alright, I'm going to get a tree and I'll take one helper." Henry said. Bendy looked up at him excitedly.
"Can I come with ya Hen? Pleeaaasseee?!" Bendy begged, tugging on Henry's pant leg. The animator let out a small chuckle.
"I'll need someone stronger to help with lifting the tree, but you can come too. Norman? Why don't you come along?" Henry asked.
"Sure I guess." Norman shrugged. "We can take my truck because a tree could crush your little car." He added.
"Alright, and the rest of you guys can help decorate everywhere around the studio, pair up with someone or have a group of three for help." Henry instructed.
Joey and Bertrum decided they'd just stick together because they didn't like anyone else, Lacie instantly grabbed Susie's arm signalling she wasn't getting a choice. Susie didn't mind though.
Thomas paired up with Allison and Jack with Wally, Sammy calling them the crackhead team. Not literally, but their energy levels. Well, Wally's anyways.
Grant folded his arms and decided he didn't want to help decorate. His excuse of course was that he should do work instead. Shawn disagreed.
      "Work is no excuse. It's a fun week! Even Joey and Bertrum are helping decorate, so I'm not letting ya miss out!" Shawn grinned, grabbing Grants arm and pulling him to his feet. Grant sighed in defeat.
      He wasn't getting out of this and he knew it. "Fine, whatever." He grumbled. Sammy was left by himself after everyone paired up and he just shrugged and went to go decorate his own office, when Henry called him back.
      "You get to work with Shawn and Grant." The animator said, pointing to the two.
      "Why can't I just decorate stuff by myself?" Sammy glowered, crossing his arms irritably.
      "It's for safety incase someone gets hurt so you aren't alone lest it's serious, now go before I reassign you to Wally and Jack." Henry warned.
      "Jeez, okay." Sammy said, holding up his hands in defence and walking away.
      "Bye Sammy! We'll come back and help finish decorating soon." Norman called after him with an overly enthusiastic wave.
      Sammy gave a small wave back. "See you guys later." He replied.
      As soon as the group of three opened the door they were met with the cold whipping winter wind accompanied by a flurry of snowflakes.
Bendy grinned wider that he was before and dashed out into the snow. "Hold on their bud, where's the fire?" Henry held out a hand to stop the overly excited demon.
"I just really wanna jump in the snow!" Bendy said, gloved fists clenched as he was ready to run again.
"You'll have plenty of time to play in the snow later, right now we're on mission Christmas tree." Henry said, patting the little demon on the head.
      "I'm sure one little jump into the snow wouldn't hurt, see?" Norman flopped over into the two feet of snow face first, and just lay there for a moment.
      He turned over onto his back and let out a shudder. "It's cold. Very cold." The projectionist said. Henry chuckled and rolled his eyes as Bendy flopped down beside Norman.
      "I swear I'll roll you two to the truck, and Norman you're driving as a snowball." Henry said. Norman shrugged.
      Bendy, however, took it seriously and began rolling towards the parking lot, making a small path in the snow as he went. Henry laughed at him and just walked.
      Just before Bendy would've rolled onto the shovelled pavement, Henry leaned down and scooped him up, the demon felt very cold.
      "Does the snow not bother you at all?" Norman asked, shuffling his boots along the pavement to get the snow off them. Bendy shook his head.
      "I can feel cold and warm but they don't bother me, I'm made of ink." Bendy said. "But I do like the warm better." He added, snuggling into Henry's chest. The animator let out a chuckle.
      They clambered into Norman's truck and drove off to get a tree. Since they lived in a city they would've be able to get one on their own, they'd have to buy one.
      They found a nice but not too expensive tree and bought it. The placed it in the back of Norman's truck, tying it securely down with ropes.
———————
      Back at the studio the others were decorating the halls and all the rooms. Shawn observed the fact he had to work with two people that hated smiling. Grant and Sammy.
Sammy half helped with decorating and was half lost in thought. Shawn wondered what he was thinking of. He guessed maybe Grant and Sammy were sad so he wanted to cheer them up.
He pulled his Bendy plush from his pocket, but hesitated. It was more so used for annoying people than cheering them up. Shawn shrugged to himself and squeaked it. Sammy didn't react, and Grant turned to glare at him.
"Shawn I swear I'll rip that thing in half." He threatened. Shawn gave him a small smirk.
"No you won't." He said, bopping Grant on the head with the plushy. Grant let out a sigh and just gave Shawn an annoyed look.
      "I hate you." He growled, crossing his arms in an annoyed manner.
      "No you don't." Shawn grinned, leaning against his shoulder.
      "Are you two done being so god dammed gay?" Sammy spat, fed up with them. Grants face flushed a dark red but Shawn glared back at him.
      "You're just mad because Norman's not here so you can't be gay." Shawn pointed out with a small smirk.
      "What?! No!" Sammy snapped, face glowing a bright red.
      "Sure." Shawn said sarcastically. "And to answer your question, no, we're not done being so god dammed gay." The Irish man kissed Grant on the cheek.
      "SHAWN!" Grant yelled, face looking as if it were about to explode. Shawn started laughing while Sammy rolled his eyes and continued decorating. He decided to ignore the kissing sounds and focus on his job. It went on for quite a while.
      Sammy was trying to reach a doorway to put mistletoe but was just way too short. He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and someone taking the mistletoe from him, hooking it onto the doorway.
      Sammy leaned his head back far enough that it was leaning against the chest of said person and he looked up at them. "Hi Norman." Sammy couldn't help the smile that spread across his face.
      Whenever he saw Norman it made his insides warm and wiggly and his face bright and smiling. Norman stared at his small happy face. He loved Sammy's smile.
      "What's with the big smile Sam?" He chuckled, hands still on Sammy's shoulder and looking directly down at him.
      "Because you're back and now I don't have to deal with that." Sammy pointed to Shawn and Grant, the Irish man still attacking him with hugs and kisses.
      Norman glanced over at them and let out a small laugh. He returned his gaze to Sammy, who was now staring up at him with a different expression.  
      Norman didn't know why but it made him feel weird the way Sammy was staring at him. But weird in a good way.
"Why uh...why are you looking at me like that?" Norman asked quietly, eyes flickering to the side.
Sammy still stared. "Like what?" He asked in confusion.
      "I...like you..." Norman started, their eyes locking and both starting to lean forwards. "Like...you..." Norman trailed off and just kissed Sammy.
      "I FUCKIN KNEW IT!!" The two heard the familiar shout of the janitor Wally as he pointed at them and yelled, grinning.
      "Huh, guess you were right after all." Jack said. Shawn glanced over at them, their conversation distracting him enough for Grant to be saved from his relentless loving attacks.
      "I thought it was painfully obvious." Shawn said with a shrug. Henry came over and got their attention.
      "Everyone! We're going outside and having a snowball fight then after that we're going to this hill by the park and going sledding." Henry announced.
      Wally practically vibrated with excitement, Bendy mirroring his emotions. Henry chuckled and patted Bendy on the head while they walked to the exit door.
      The animator was walking much too slow for Bendy's liking, and he grabbed Henry's arm, pulling him along faster.
      "Calm down there bud!" Henry laughed. Bendy made little jumps as they got nearer to the door. He burst outside and instantly jumped into the snow, stretching out all his limbs and going still, facing the white sky.
      Henry sighed with a smile and laid down beside him. "Whatcha doing?" He asked, turning to face the little demon.
      "I'm making a snow angel! Well, demon I guess."
Bendy explained, starting to thrust out his arms and legs to push the snow away.
      Henry copied his movements. Their hands brushed together and Bendy smiled just a bit bigger at the slight contact.
      When they stood again and looked down at their snow angel and demon, it looked as if they were holding hands. Bendy contemplated for a moment, looking down at their creations.
      He then reached up and grabbed Henry's hand, holding onto it. Henry glanced down at him curiously. "What are you doing?" He asked, but didn't pull away. A light blush spread across his face as he looked down at Bendy.
      "I...I'm copyin the snow angel and demon." Bendy said, face flushed. He didn't look Henry in the eye, nervous.
      "Oh. I uh...guess that makes sense." Henry smiled down at him in an understanding way. Bendy grinned back up at him.
      The little demon got a sudden idea. "Hey Hen, we should build a snowman!" He said excitedly, tail wagging like a happy puppy.
      So they built a snowman while other employees and toons made snow angels or had a snowball fight, or even built their own snowmen, or as Susie and Lacie liked to call theirs, butch snow lesbian. Bendy thought it was one of the best things he'd seen all week.
      Bendy made sure each snowball was a very specific height, causing Henry to become confused. After they made it, Bendy dashed off to get some sticks then climbed onto its head and stuck sticks in its sides.
      "Why do you want it to be that height? We could make a giant snowman too if you wanted." Henry said.
      "Well Henry, I actually think this is the best height for a snowman ta be at this specific place, cuz c'mere, look at what else is so great bout it." Bendy gestured for Henry to come closer.
       Henry raised and eyebrow but walked over until he was right in front of the snowman. Because of Bendy standing on its head he was as tall, if not, taller than Henry.
      "What's so great about it Bendy?" He asked with a tilt to his head.
      "This is what's so great bout it." Bendy suddenly grabbed Henry's shoulders and pulled him into a kiss. The animator didn't expect it and his face flushed a dark red, but he kissed back.
      Henry was confused for a moment when he felt Bendy disappear from his perch on the snowman. Alice stood beside it, arms outstretched from pushing Bendy over.
      "ALICE WHAT DA HELL!" Bendy angrily growled, standing up and brushing the snow off of himself.
      "Sorry to interrupt, but everyone wanted to go sledding so you boys coming?" Alice asked, smirking at them in a teasing way. Henry let out an airy laugh at the angel.
      "Yeah, we're coming." He said, patting Bendy on the horns as he followed Alice back towards the group of employees waiting for them.
      Bendy rushed to catch up then grabbed Henry's hand, holding it as they walked. Alice noticed but said nothing, just silently smiling to herself.
      "Jeez, why's yer hand so cold Hen?" Bendy asked, wrapping his gloved hand around Henry's pale fingers.
      "Because we're outside in the winter. I'm not made of ink so I get cold." Henry explained.
      "Well then I'll keep ya warm." Bendy said, sending a grin and a wink to the animator. Henry just smiled and blushed, shaking his head and looking away with a small sigh.
      "I guess that's fine with me." He said, giving Bendy's hand a soft squeeze.
      "God, you two are simps for each other." Alice chuckled, waving to Boris as they neared the group. Henry and Bendy shared a look at the angel's comment, but both just shrugged and smiled.
      "Everyone will have to share sleds because we don't have enough for everyone to go by themselves, so pair up with someone." Henry said.
      All the workers found a friend and had fun sledding down a hill at a park in the city they lived in. Others might look at them as they passed by on walks or in their cars, but this group of weirdos were all proud of being obnoxious threats to society. Especially Wally.
      Shawn decided it'd be a great idea to make a ramp at the end of one part of the hill, and Wally wanted to try it first. Jack regretted choosing him as his sledding partner.
      "Wally, I dunno about this...it seems really-uh...unsafe." Jack said nervously, grip tightening around Wally's waist.
      "Pfft- it's fiiine, if we do get hurt there's a hospital nearby." Wally said reassuringly with a dismissive wave of his hand. Jack gulped and stared down the hill at the now complete ramp.
      "Alrighty! It's finished, try it out!" Shawn called up to them.
      Wally hesitated, then turned to look at Jack. "Ya sure ya don't wanna sit this one out? Ya seem scared bout it." Wally said.
      "Scared? I'm not scared! I-I wanna go down!" Jack said quickly, stumbling on his words. He only said these things in an attempt to make sure Wally didn't think he was a wuss.
      "If ya say so, but for the record, ya really seem scared bout it. I mean, why else d'ya think nobody else wants ta do it?" Wally chuckled.
      Jack realized he had a point. "Just...let's go down before I change my mind." He said, his arms and legs squeezing into Wally's waist and thighs.
      The janitor shrugged then gave Grant a thumbs up, who then proceeded to push them so they started speeding down the hill.
      Jack felt the wind whip so fast by them that he had to use one hand to grab at his hat, while Wally's went flying off into another dimension.
      Jack suppressed a scream in his throat as they hit the ramp and went flying far into the air. They were lucky there was over a foot of snow. The lyricist felt his hat fly from his head, and Wally and the sled were gone.
      He landed with a puff of snow on his elbows and knees, eyes squeezing shut for a moment before slowly opening them, taking a shaky breath.
      Jack suddenly realized he was over top of Wally, the two having their faces an inch apart and staring wide eyed at each other. Wally of course started having gay panic and when he got really nervous, he started to become really weird. Well, weirder than he usually was.
      "Howdy." He said, grinning up at Jack with an awkward lopsided grin. Jack wasn't sure why but that stupid smile made him become all flustered and for some reason he couldn't move.
      "I uh...I dislike how close ya are to me right now."  Wally said awkwardly.
      "Ah- sorry." Jacks face burned and he started to get up but Wally grabbed his hand, stopping him in his tracks.
      "Ya misread my sentence, I meant closer, not further." Wally grinned, pulling Jack back to the ground. The janitor pulled the lyricist so that he landed on top of him, Wally kissing him.
      Jack melted on the inside like a snowman during spring. Everyone else just kinda sat and stared from the top of the hill, not being able to see the two underneath the foot of snow.
      All they saw was Jack awkwardly half stand up before falling over again, Wally's hand pulling him down. "Welp, they're probably fucking in the snow, let's go skating!" Henry said, leading the way.
      A few others laughed at the pure matureness of Henry as he walked off, still holding Bendy's hand. "OI LOVEBIRDS! WE'RE LEAVIN!" Shawn shouted down the hill at them.
      "EH- GO FUCK GRANT!" Wally shouted back up at him.
      Grant stopped at the sound of his name and looked over with a confused and flustered face. "What?!" He asked.
      "OH, I PROMISE TO! NOW GET UP HERE, WE'RE LEAVIN!" Shawn called back, turning and beginning to walk away.
      Grant stayed frozen, staring after Shawn. "WHAT?!" He shouted in confusion. Shawn just silently chuckle to himself as he walked away.

-time skip brought to you by a very terrified Grant.-

      All the employees of the studio went skating together and none of them, not a single one knew how to skate. They were all laughing at each other as everyone fell over multiple times, and also helping one another at the same time so they wouldn't fall over.
      There was one point where Wally accidentally started a domino reaction and knocked down every single person on the ice, even the people who weren't from the studio.
      They didn't seem to care however, too busy gawking at the toons to care. Either the toons didn't notice or didn't care.
      And incase you were wondering, yes. Shawn did keep his promise.