Class

Requested by LittleDemon55
A kindergarten class with Henry and Bendy.

      After Henry and Bendy had escaped from the studio, Henry decided to get a job as a kindergarten teacher.
      He almost didn't get the job because of going missing for five years. But the kids absolutely adored him.
      Henry really wanted to show them Bendy. However, he wasn't sure if he should. If Bendy was in his ink demon form, there was no way.
      If he was in his toon form, definitely. Henry was just scared of the small change Bendy might get scared or ticked off, or accidentally drink ink.
      The little demon really wanted to meet the kids. One night as Henry got home from work, he was met with a giant hug.
      "Hey Henny! How was work?" Bendy asked. It was obvious the demon grew lonely for the six hours Henry left each day.
      "Great, hey, how'd you like to maybe come with me tomorrow?" Henry asked. Bendy's whole face lit up.
      "Really?!" He asked, grinning widely. Henry nodded.
      "I'm sure the kids would love you, you may be a demon, but you're also a cartoon. Plus, this day kids already know what ripping a body open is like because of the video games they play." Henry said.
      "This is going to be so much fun!" Bendy grinned widely.
      The next day, Bendy was practically vibrating with excitement. "Calm down bud, the kids are gonna be excited to see a live cartoon." Henry chuckled, patting Bendy in between the horns.
      They drove to the school, stopping on the way to pick up Alice and Boris from Tom's and Allison's house, and went into the classroom.
      Because of police involvement, many people have heard about what Joey did. They didn't know the full story however. All they knew was that he summoned a demon and trapped a bunch of people to try and kill them, but the got out and put him in jail.
      Only the town Henry lived in knew of the toons existence. Many didn't believe it was true. That was about to change.
      Soon the bell rang and the kids all filed into the classroom, sitting in rows on the carpet. The three toons stood in a line from shortest to tallest at the side of the classroom.
      None of the kids noticed at first. Henry stood at the front with a warm smile on his face. "Good morning children, I hope you are all doing great this morning." Henry said.
      "Good morning Mr.Stein!" The kids chorused.
      "Today I have some friends with me and I hope you'll get along well with them. Have any of you heard about the town story of those three toons?" Henry asked.
      On little girl stuck her hand in the air. "My mummy told me about it, she said a crazy old man tried killing his friends and a very nice man saved everybody, but didn't reveal his name, and, and there was three alive cartoons!" She grinned.
      "Yes Kelly, and those three toons are here right now, this is Boris the wolf, Alice angel, and Bendy the Demon." Henry introduced, gesturing over to the toons.
      The three toons waved at the children, smiling. The kids gasped and grinned. They surrounded the toons and all of them tried talking to them at once.
      They'd never met children before, and Bendy got overwhelmed and ran to hide behind Henry's legs. It didn't help that he was three feet tall.
      Henry laughed at Bendy's reaction. "Alright kiddos, calm down, you're scaring poor Bendy." Henry chuckled, picking up the demon and carrying him like a baby.
      The kids obeyed, sitting back down on the carpet. "Alice, Boris, feel free to sit anywhere. Alrighty, remind me what me do first thing in the morning?" Henry asked the kids.
      "Story time!" They all shouted excitedly as Alice and Boris sat down amidst them on the carpet. Bendy climbed up onto Henry's shoulders, sitting there.
      Henry got out a book and read to them, all the kids listening with interest. Even the toons liked the childish story.
      After that, Henry let them do artsy crafts, and let the toons help them out when needed. A man came knocking on the door.
      Henry walked over to him. He had black curly hair and dark blue eyes. "Grant? What are you doing here?" Henry asked.
      "Hey Henry, I heard you got a job here. I actually work at the high school nearby here. Since you were the second smartest person in the studio, I have a favour to ask." Grant said.
      This was the third time since getting out of the studio that Henry had seen Grant. "Sure. What is it?"  He asked.
      "Believe it or not, Shawn's amazing at English, and he teaches an English class at the high school, but tomorrow he's got a meeting thing and I was wondering if you'd be able to take over the class for the day. I couldn't find anyone else." Grant said.
      "Of course, it'd be pretty easy to find a substitute for a kindergarten class. Which grade is this?" Henry asked.
      "Twelve, last year of high school. You up for it?" Grant questioned.
      "Absolutely. How is Shawn anyways? Last time I saw you guys was at your wedding." Henry smirked.
      "He's good, annoying as ever but yeah." Grant smiled.
      "Alright, I'll be there tomorrow then, but I have a class to run right now so I'll see you later." Henry said.
      "Alright, bye." Grant said, leaving down the hallway.
      Bendy ran up to Henry. "Hey Hen look! One of them kids drew me a moustache! Am I manly now?" Bendy giggled.
      He had a black marker moustache sloppily drawn across his face. Henry burst out laughing. "So manly." He laughed, taking a breath to calm his giggles.
      "Kids are awesome." Henry stared out at the class. One kid was seated in the corner, staring at the floor.
      Henry knew this kid was adopted, and had harmful parents. He wanted so badly to help her, but wasn't sure how.
      "Which one gave you that?" Henry asked, poking Bendy's moustache.
      "That one in the corner, she's real nice," Bendy's voice dropped into a whisper as he continued to talk. "She's my favourite kid here."
      "Oh, really? I haven't seen her come out of her she'll much, she's usually quite quiet and lonely. I wish I could help her." Henry sighed.
      Bendy reached up and grabbed Henry's hand. "Aww Hen, don't be sad, let's go cheer her up. She may not be happy later, but at least she might laugh now. Every laugh counts." Bendy said.
      "Where'd you get that from?" Henry raised an eyebrow, letting the demon lead him over to the little girl.
      "From ya, stupid." Bendy grinned up at him.
      "Oh." Henry said. He didn't remember saying that.
      "Ya always say things like that whenever I'm sad, and it's motivating." Bendy explained.
      Henry did do that a lot. He was great at it. Bendy sat down beside the girl, dragging Henry down too. He climbed into Henry's lap and energetically poked the girl's arm.
      She slowly lifted her head and turned to look at them, black hair slightly falling over her face. "Hi." She said quietly.
      "Hey Nicole, how are you?" Henry asked, smiling kindly at her.
      "I'm okay." She lied, eyes flicking to the floor.
      "Do you want to do crafts with the other kids?" Henry asked. Nicole shook her head.
      "Thank ya for the moustache by the way, it's fabulous." Bendy grinned, doing a pose. Nicole let a weak smile across her face.
      Henry started to become lost in thought as he watched Bendy run around and joke to cheer Nicole up. He was great at cheering people up and making them laugh. Henry loved that about Bendy.
      "Hey, Hen!" Bendy snapped his fingers in front of Henry's face. "Earth to Henry, come back Henry." Bendy said.
      Henry snapped back into focus. "Huh?" He asked, looking at Bendy.
      "Whew, thought I'd lost ya for a second, what's on yer mind?" Bendy grinned and punched Henry's cheek, like a grandmother might do to her grandchild.
      Nicole giggled. "Bendy I will send you back to the  studio in an inkwell I swear." Henry pushed the demons hand away, smiling.
      Nicole laughed at their childish bickering. "Ya wouldn't dare!" Bendy dramatically gasped, putting a gloved hand to his heart.
      "I don't know, would I?" Henry said, pursing his lips to hide a smile and pointing a finger in Bendy's face.
      "Nah, yer too much of a suck up." Bendy grinned, leaning his head into Henry's shoulder.
      Suddenly Nicole's laughing stopped, and she stared at them. The two looked at her. "What's wrong?" Henry asked.
      She started sniffling and tears welled up in her eyes. "Y-you look so h-happy, y-you have p-people that l-l-love you-!" Nicole burst into tears.
      Henry wasted no time in picking the six year old up and hugging her in her arms. "Hey, it's okay, me and Bendy love you, don't be sad." Henry softly said, wiping her tears away with his thumb.
      "I know things are tough for you right now, but I promise you, they will get better. You're a brave little girl, and you are very loved, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Henry said.
      "O-okay." Nicole sniffled, burying her head into Henry's chest. Bendy joined in on the hug, snuggling into Henry as well.
      "I-I just w-wish I h-had a hap-happy family like y-you." Nicole whimpered.
      "We used to be a very broken family." Henry said. "We still kind of are." He sighed.
      "But aren't you family?" Nicole asked. Bendy and Henry looked at each other.
       "Not...necessarily?" Henry said as if asking. "We aren't related, and I've got no wife or kids even though I don't want a wife, I'd give anything to have a kid. However, Bendy isn't my related family, but...we don't have to be related to care about each other. He's like family to me, and I'd never replace him for anything or anybody. One day, you will find the one person who you care that much about, and you will never be more happy." Henry said.
      "Thanks for the speech Hen, we all aged fifty years while ya were talkin." Bendy joked.
      Nicole have a small smile. It faded as she spoke again. "I wish I was in your family. It sounds nice." She said.

It's getting to loooong-This unexpectedly turned into more than a teacher thing but if you guys like it I'll make a part 2???