Fused

Alright so this is a Stevenuniverse Au requested by @desimein and @ErrorDark and it's a bendy x Henry
I have absolutely no clue what Steven universe is but they requested a fusing thingy? Idk, I'll try my best but I'm sorry if I get it completely wrong-

Bendy waited behind those boards by the ink machine as per usual every single loop. He was getting annoyed with the continuous loops, it was boring.
Well, he did enjoy scaring poor Henry, but only because he loved him so dammed much. Henry didn't know this though.
But Henry was also bored of the same loops, even though he was used to him, the ink demon still scared the hell outta him.
But Bendy was doing a different thing this time. He was going to fuse himself into Henry. Become part of him so they could find a way out. Together.
Henry cautiously came up to the boards. Bendy didn't move, hiding around the corner. Henry stepped a bit closer, confused.
Bendy waited until Henry was touching the boards to reach out and grab the front of his shirt. Henry yelped in surprise and looked up.
The ink demon grinned maliciously down at him. Henry whimpered, trying as hard as he could to get away.
With one of his hands Bendy held a wrench to which he broke the boards with. "W-what are you d-doing?" Henry stuttered.
Bendy smiled at his fear. "I've just got a question for ya, that's all doll." Bendy said. Henry gulped. "Do you wanna find a way outta this hell hole with me?" The demon asked.
Of course Henry wanted out. "Who wouldn't want out." The animator said. "Right answer." Bendy said.
"Wha-? AAAHH!!" Henry screamed as Bendy dug his claws into Henry's chest, focusing on absorbing into the human.
"NO!!! GET THE HELL OFF!" Henry screamed in fear and panic. Bendy absorbed into Henry's chest, gone a second later.
Henry heavily breathed, not sure what the hell had happened. (I watched Venom recently okay?)
He shakily stood, thinking that the demon had run off or something.
"Where the hell did he go?" Henry said out loud to himself. "Heeeenryyyyy~ I'm part of you now." Bendy cooed.
Henry darted his head and eyes all around, the voice sounding almost like it was in his head. "Where?" Henry asked.
I'm part of ya, we share the same body now. I can't control it of course but I'm a voice in yer head, here to help ya with the ins and outs of the studio." Bendy laughed.
"But...how? Get out of me!" Henry panicked. "Sorry Hen, it's better this way." Bendy said. "How is this better?!" Henry yelled.
"You'll see." Bendy replied. Henry groaned in frustration. Great, now he had a stupid demon in his brain, talking to him, like an annoying voice.
"Oh, and one of the reasons I'm doin this is because we're not the only ones who remember the loop, everyone here remembers the last loop somehow, but only the last one." Bendy growled.
"That...cannot be a good thing." Henry replied. "It is not." Bendy said. "So what do we do then?" Henry asked. "For now we continue with the loop." Bendy said.
"So...fall down a hole?" Henry asked. "Yep." Bendy replied. Henry sighed. "What if we jump over where the floor caves in?" Henry asked.
"It won't work." Bendy said. "I'm still trying." Henry said. The animator reached up to smooth back his inky hair.
He gasped and pulled his hand back. He had horns. "Oh god I have horns." Henry said. He heard the ink demon laugh.
"A tail too Hen, weird though since I never had a tail..." Bendy trailed off. Henry just shrugged.
He walked towards the exit door and calibrated the jump. He took a few steps back, then ran and jumped clear over the space where the floor boards would've caved in.
Henry grabbed the handle of the door, smiling, before the floor gave out anyways. Henry desperately held onto the door handle.
But it was like the door was locked with magic, not being able to open. Henry's hand slipped and he fell. After Henry sat back up in the ink, he sighed.
"Told ya." Bendy said.
"Yeah whatever." Henry grumbled. He continued on with the loop. He was at the part where Sammy would knock him out if he were to take just a few more steps.
So Henry stopped. "This is where Sammy always knocks me out...since everyone remembers this time, wouldn't he know you betrayed him and killed him? And that I killed him too?" Henry asked.
"Hmm...I suppose he would, but he's still loyal, you see the reason he wanted to kill you was because he uh- actually I'll save that for later." Bendy said.
Henry raised an eyebrow. "Sammy! Come out I know you're hiding I've done this so many times." Henry yelled.
No response. "You think he might not be here?" Henry wondered. "Oh he is, trust me on this, he's here." Bendy said.
"Putting recent activities into perspective I have absolutely no reason to trust you whatsoever." Henry said.
"True, but if you die so do I, so why would I lie?" Bendy questioned. "True." Henry sighed. "Sammy I swear to god- I know you're there, I have Bendy with me and he tells me you're here." Henry shouted.
A few silent seconds passed. Then, shuffling across the floor and Sammy appeared around the corner. "You lie Henry. My lord cannot be contained by a simple human!" Sammy scoffed.
"Wait, Bendy can he hear you?" Henry asked. "Yeah, but just like you, I appear as just a voice." Bendy said. Sammy looked around. "My lord? Where...?" Sammy trailed off, eyes resting on the horns on Henry's head.
His tail, his gloved hands, and finally, the inky veins on the wall. Sammy was confused. "What have you done with the lord?!" Sammy demanded, pointing his dustpan at Henry.
"More like what did he do to me but okay." Henry muttered. "Ask him yourself, he's part of me now or something." Henry shrugged.
"I've simply fused myself with Henry so we are now one very powerful being, so Sammy, Henry is yer new lord, well, sort of, but ya'd better obey him or else I will unfuse, kill ya, then refuse." Bendy warned.
Sammy slumped. He didn't want to have Henry as his lord.
But he didn't have a choice. "Yes m'lord." Sammy sighed. "Good." Bendy said. "Okay, if we want to get out of here how do we do that?" Henry asked. Sammy shrugged.
"We need to win the war first, then the loop should be broken." Bendy said. "What...war?" Henry asked slowly.
"Well doll, ya see now that Alice also remembers the loop she has completed her face and is now a real threat. She's about as powerful as me, but if I'm fused with ya, we become very powerful. Just enough so to beat her." Bendy explained.
"Do you just want to fuse with me because you want power? Well, I could just sit here and do nothing, you can't make me do anything." Henry crossed his arms.
"Henry, I can unfuse, drag you towards the fake angel, and I know ya will fight her, ya wouldn't just let her kill ya." Bendy said.
"Damn it, fine." Henry pouted, kind of reminding Bendy of a toddler.
"Hey Sammy, why did you try and kill me? I mean, before that I didn't do anything to you." Henry said. "Ah, because you are stealing my lord away." Sammy glared.
Henry tilted his head. "Y'know he fused us, and that was after." Henry said in confusion. "No, I mean do you know why he always chased you arou-" Sammy was cut off.
"Not the time, we need to go kill Alice before she develops some kind of weapon." Bendy said quickly.
Henry raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure Sammy can just finish the one sentence." He said. "NO! We really should go!" Bendy said, sounding slightly panicked.
"Y'know I don't know why he always chased me around?" Henry ignored the demon. "Because he wanted to catch you and keep you as his, he never wanted to kill you, he knows it's all Joey's fault." Sammy smirked.
Bendy felt like killing Sammy, then himself. Henry just blushed. "O-oh." He muttered. "We should Uh..Y'know go before Alice does anything." Bendy said.
"Yeah, c'mon Sammy." Henry said. Sammy reluctantly followed him down to the lift. It was kind of a long walk, but they eventually made it their. Alice didn't suspect Bendy was fused with Henry, and she wondered why Sammy was following him around.
"Henry dearie, how nice of you to drop in! No little wolf friend this time? Wherever has he gone?" Alice broke off with a chuckle.
"What did you do to Boris you pitiful excuse of an angel?!" Henry demanded.
"He's too scared to leave his safe house on his own, but I don't need him, I'm perfectly beautiful without his help." Alice giggled.
"She completed her face..." Henry muttered. "Now's the time to strike Hen." Bendy whispered.
Henry marched up to Alice's door.
"Hah! Like I'll let you in." Alice scoffed. "Henry, walk through the door, and focus on the ink. Because of being fused, you can summon ink portals." Bendy told him.
Henry focused really hard on the door. Nothing happened. He took a deep breath, gazing at the ink around him.
He focused on its texture, the way it could become a melting hole in the door. The colour, and the way it slightly moved.
An ink portal was in the door. Henry smiled as he went through it, Sammy following. He found the angel. She had an axe in each hand.
"You won't stand a chance Henry, I'm so much more powerful now! Wait...why do you have horns and a tail?" Alice demanded.
"Oh, well Bendy fused into me. Now we're still more powerful than you." Henry grinned. Alice glared. "Liar, Bendy was trying to kill you." She angrily snapped.
"Of course not, I'd never hurt Henry." Bendy yelled. Alice jumped. She then looked frightened. And so the two (three?) fought.
Henry easily won, killing the twisted angel. "Can you please un-fuse from me now?" Henry asked. "I dunno..." Bendy said.
Henry could hear the mockery in his voice. But it was more of loving playful mockery than mean. "Oh you suck." Henry said.
He didn't mean it of course. "Wow, Hen, I'm so offended, I might just cry." Bendy said with absolutely no expression in his voice.
"Hah! What was that? You sounded dead inside." Henry giggled. He then gasped as Bendy quite literally pulled himself right out of Henry's chest, his shirt stained with ink.
"Sammy, you can leave if ya want." Bendy said. "And leave my lord alone with such human filth? Never." Sammy glared at Henry.
Bendy did not like that. "Sammy, let me rephrase myself. Go away, I don't want ya here, and Henry is not filth, he's amazing." Bendy snapped.
Sammy reluctantly left, not having a choice. "Aww, that's so nice." Henry said. Bendy glanced over at the animator.
"Hey Hen, ya still have demon horns and tail, guess yer startin ta transform into a demon toon. That's never happened before." Bendy kneeled down.
He had his gloved hand on Henry's head to check his horns, and the other hand on his chin to slightly tip his head upwards.
Henry blushed. "What are you doing?" He asked. Bendy moved his hands slowly to the sides of Henry's face.
He stared into Henry's kind brown eyes. The two slowly leaned forwards, kissing. "My lord?"
The two jumped apart, looking over at the door. Sammy stood there.
"Nope, I'm done. Get out Sammy, just get the fuck out!" Bendy walked over and slammed the door in his face.
"Bendy?" Henry said gently. "Yes Hen?" Bendy said. "I love you." Henry smiled. Bendy grinned wider. "I love you too Hen." He cooed.