Truth or Dare?

This is the second Au, only one vote for it but no votes for anything else, and it's
Norman x Sammy, this ones probably gonna be shorter.

Truth or dare was a game that you did what you were told, or else there'd be a worse consequence. You said the truth to what you were asked because your friends can tell when you lie.
Shawn, Wally, and Jack were playing that game right now. They were currently searching for more players.
The only reason Jack was playing is because Wally was playing, and he did everything with his best friend. The same rules went for Wally.
Shawn just wanted to play. Somehow, he managed to convince Grant to play. By the end of it, they got everyone but Bertrum, Joey, and Sammy to join in the game.
Everyone who was playing was currently all circling the musician. "C'mon Sammy! It'll be fun!" Wally said.
"Go away before I defenestrate all of you." Sammy growled. The other finally left, deciding to play in the break room.
There were dares and truths going around like: Bendy, how many pranks did you play on everyone? Or Wally, I dare you to sit in Jacks lap. Which he most definitely did.
Then Wally got an idea. "Hey Norman, truth or dare?" He asked slowly. Norman knew whatever he was planning was bad.
"Truth." He responded cautiously. "Do you by any chance, I dunno...have a crush on Sammy? I mean, ya kinda act like it...a lot." Wally said.
"W-wha-I-I...nOoO?" Norman's voice wavered and he looked off to the side. Everyone burst out laughing.
"Oh my god hey! He lied! Wally gets to dare him now!!" Shawn pointed out, a huge grin stretched across his face.
"Oh god." Norman mumbled. Wally smirked maliciously. "I dare you to go tell Sammy." He said. Norman swore his heart stopped beating for a second.
"W-why?" He whined. "Do it, or else you'll get the consequence." Wally warned. Norman sighed, standing from the couch in the room he was sitting on, and going to the music department.
"Wait, how do we know he won't lie?" Susie asked. "We'll know." Thomas answered. "Yeah, he's the worst at lying." Henry said.
"Okay, just cuz yer better at it than everyone else Hen, doesn't mean you get to brag about it." Bendy said.
Henry laughed. "I'm not, I'm just saying he's bad at it." He said.
Norman walked down the hall, the sound of every footstep seemed to pound into his ears. His heart felt like it might explode it was going so fast.
He knew Sammy didn't like people that much. But he was good friends with Norman. But that didn't mean he liked him in that way.
He knocked on the door to Sammy's office. "Go away." The voice of the grouchy musician snapped at him.
And that he would most certainly do if he was able to lie. But he wasn't, so he stayed. "S-Sammy, I was wondering i-if I could talk to y-you?" Norman called through the door, his voice a bit scratchy from his throat being dry.
The door instantly opened. "Hi Norman! I thought you might've been someone else, but sure, what did you want to talk about?" Sammy asked.
He looked up at the tall projectionist. "Hey...are you alright? You look terrified...did something happen?" Sammy questioned.
"Doesn't matter." Norman mumbled. Sammy squinted at him before deciding to hug him. Norman stared down at him in surprise.
"W-what are you doing?" He asked. "Whenever I'm sad, you always hug me and comfort me. Now you look scared, so I'm trying to comfort you." Sammy said awkwardly.
Norman half heartedly smiled, that honestly being the most sweet thing Sammy had ever said. To anyone.
He hugged Sammy back. "T-thanks, but I still need to tell you about something." Norman said. "Sure, what is it?" Sammy asked. He looked up at Norman, showing his attention was fully and only on the man in front of him.
"I-I uh...*sigh* I really like you Sammy, a lot." Norman finally said. He felt like his heart was beating in his throat as he watched for Sammy's reaction.
First, Sammy's face was blank, like he was trying to process what Norman had just said. And then, his face flushed a dark red.
Usually he was great at keeping his emotions to himself, but nothing could stop the huge grin from spreading across his face.
"I like you a lot too Norman!" He said giddily, hugging the taller man twice as tight than before. Norman let out a shaky breath he didn't know he was holding.
"Y-you do? Really?" He asked. Sammy pulled him down by his tie and kissed him. "Yes. In fact, I think I like you more." He smirked.
Norman laughed. Oh what a game truth and dare really is, ay?

Remember I can't update the book until you guys vote for the next Au, so don't forget to do that! You don't have to of course, I'd just appreciate it if you did.