You're my clown

Requested by LittleDemon55 Circus Au.
WARNING: since I'm ending the book soon, and even though I have a rule against it, I'm writing light smut for this one, so skip over this one if ya don't wanna read that. Goodbye innocence, you were long gone already anyways.

Freaks. That's what Henry and his circus friends were mainly called. Sometimes clowns, well Henry was a clown so that one made sense. He was just a normal guy trying to make a living, and so what if a few assholes came to try and murder them a few times or kidnap them? They didn't have a guard demon for nothing.
     Bendy didn't talk all that much to them, hell he didn't talk to anyone much. Except for Henry. He'd only talk to Henry. If anyone so much as looked at Henry the wrong way, Bendy was there asking if there was a problem. It made Henry a bit confused. Why did Bendy like him enough to actually want to protect him and talk to him, but nobody else? Sammy, their musician, said it was because Bendy loved Henry. Henry waved it off as just being nice.
Joey wanted Henry to try a new stunt for their next show, and he had ordered Bendy to help him with it. It was dangerous, Henry thought. It must've been if Joey wanted their body guard to interfere in helping. It was a cannon. "Joey, remember what happened with the first circus that tried this?! That guy blew up into meat chunks and gave the crowd a chunky blood shower!" Henry cried, not wanting to end up like that.
"Yeah, so? We'll do it right this time, he wasn't wearin the right gear for it is all." Joey said with a grin. Henry felt disgusted by Joey, and scared he had to do this. It was next day when he found himself waiting to go into the cannon, watching as Shawn and Grant were doing tricks of their own.
    Henry's attention was caught with a surprised jolt by two people behind the projector. Norman was there as per usual, but so was a certain small blonde, curled up happily in his lap while the taller ran a hand through his hair, occasionally kissing Sammy's forehead. Henry rolled his eyes and smiled to himself. He knew it was only a matter of time before those two got together.
    It was all too soon when Henry had been forced down the chute of a colourful cannon, fear ebbing away at him in hopes he wouldn't explode like that other guy. He was so dead. Bendy's job was to catch him, because he was freakishly strong he'd be able to without Henry getting hurt. Hopefully.
Norman was the lights man and turned the lights onto Henry's pale and terrified face. The audience watched, some holding umbrellas. This only discouraged Henry and scared him more. Then the loud bang and Henry went flying through the air. He looked down at himself as wind whistled past his ears. He was in one piece. He felt a little relieved at that, but there was still the chance Bendy wouldn't catch him considering he was shot higher than expected.
Bendy was quick to climb a stack of crates and jump up to snatch Henry from the air, falling to the ground on his clawed feet. The crowd was cheering and next Wally and Jack were doing trapeze stunts. Henry felt a sharp pain in his ankle and clasped both hands around it. "Are ya alright?" Bendy asked, looking worriedly at Henry. The clown felt his face flush and he nodded.
"I think so, I'm in once piece so I'd call that alright." Henry said. He liked being this close to Bendy, held in his arms like this. However, Bendy then lowered him to the ground. Henry put his sore foot on the ground, then yelped and stood on his good leg. "Ah, fuck! I think I screwed up my ankle." Henry sharply sucked in air to stop from yelling in pain again.
"Do ya want me ta take ya to the nurse?" Bendy offered.
"I-I'm sure I could make it, it's just over in the next tent. The shows on for another hour though so we'll have to find her first because she's in here right now." Henry said.
"You can't walk, I'll carry ya." Bendy insisted, scooping the small human up in his arms and walking toward the nurse. Susie turned around when Bendy poked her shoulder with his tail. "Henry's hurt." He said simply.
"Oh dear. Well come on then, let's go fix you up Henry." Susie said, bustling off towards the next tent over. Bendy followed her with the hurt human in his arms.
Bendy placed him gently on the medical bed, and Susie asked him what was wrong. "My ankle- I hurt it when the cannon pushed me out." Henry explained.
"Hmm...I'm pretty sure you sprained it. I'll just put some tight bandages on it like this..." Susie tightly wrapped medical wrap around his lower leg. "And you should be able to walk fine until it gets better." She stood and left.
Bendy sat down beside Henry. "Are you going to go stand guard in the show tent?" Henry asked after a moment of silence.
"Nah, I kinda wanted ta keep ya company. Plus, nothin ever happens, and if anythin did, I wouldn't be worried about it. We're a circus Hen, who's crazy enough to try and hurt us?" Bendy pointed out.
"Apparently only we are." Henry shrugged. Bendy gave a small laugh. Henry noticed the demon's tail was curled around him, the end tapping against his thigh. Henry glanced up at Bendy. He didn't seem to notice. "Hey uh...I've been meaning to ask, and please don't take this the wrong way or get offended..." Henry started.
"Uh oh, that usually means I'm going to take it the wrong way and get offend." Bendy said with a teasing grin. Henry gave a small huff of laughter.
"I just have been meaning to ask...how come you never talk to anyone else in the circus, or at least try to have conversations? I'm not the only one who's noticed you only ever seem to want to talk to me." Henry said.
Bendy was silent for a moment. "Hmm...now I'm too offended to speak." He joked, dramatically turning his head away. Henry rolled his eyes and smiled. "Well...incase ya haven't figured it out by now, it's because I really like ya. Yer super nice an real funny, also the cutest clown this world has ever seen." Bendy said. Henry felt blood rush into his face.
"O-oh. I did not know that...guess Sammy was right then." Henry gave a nervous laugh. He suddenly became more scared he was about to say the wrong things. "I really like you too, by the way.' He added. Bendy's grin widened.
"Ya do?! Huh, I never woulda thought..." he trailed off. None knew what to do or say now, too scared of saying something very weird accidentally. The silence grew to be too much for Bendy, so he quickly leaned over and gave Henry a kiss. He pulled away and looked down to see Henry's face burning red, though he was also grinning.
"I uh...I'd better get back ta watchin' the others." Bendy said, before standing up and leaving. Henry waved to him as he left. After the show was over, everyone went to their separate tents. Henry sighed and flopped face first onto his bed, ankle throbbing and mind rewatching the memory of earlier in the medic tent over and over again. He smiled to himself and turned onto his back.
Instead of the pointed tent ceiling, he was met with the view of a large grinning demon leaning over him. Startled, Henry yelped and shot straight up in bed, back against the bedposts. He huffed as he realized it was Bendy and glared at him. "You almost gave me a heart attack." Henry half laughed, holding a hand to his chest. Bendy just snickered as he sat down beside Henry.
"What's going on? Did you need something?" He asked, looking up at the demon curiously. Bendy gave a half shrug, not really having an answer. "So you don't know why you decided to watch me and scare me half to death?" He added, to which Bendy shrugged again with a grin. "Did you want to spend the night in here? I'd be more than happy to have your company."
Bendy looked at him silently for a moment before smiling and nodding. "As long as I ain't buggin' ya." He said.
"Not at all." Henry smiled back, a light blush across his cheeks. Then, without warning, Bendy tackled Henry so that they were both laying on the bed, the demon leaning on his elbows on top of the human. This caused Henry's face to become a dark shade of red, slight confusion showing on his face.
The confusion was replaced with surprise when he felt a long wet tongue drag up his neck, causing him to shudder. "Bendy, what are you-" Henry began to ask, but his voice became muffled as the tongue was shoved down his throat. Claws tugged apart his clothes as the sound of ragged breathing filled the warm air.
    Henry felt sharp teeth dig into his shoulder and neck, spikes of pain rising up as a small amount of blood dripped from the bite mark, the demon's strong jaw holding him in place. The human's hands gripped the demon's shoulders tightly as more movements were made, soft moans spilling form both of their mouths.
    It was all over in one huge spark of pleasure,m before Henry, exhausted, curled up into Bendy's chest and fell right asleep.

Hbckcskjcnsjcnj I can't fuckin wriiite. Anyways I found this comic, dunno who drew it but I thought it was kinda funny so here. Found it on Pinterest.