Angels and Demons

Requested by That_One_idiot13 I'm sorry if it wasn't exactly what you asked for I tried my best.
This is an Au where Henry lives in heaven as an angel and Bendy as a demon in hell so Benry story yay!
Also a quick warning of you have beliefs in afterlife please don't get mad at me about what I write, put in mind I personally don't really believe in god and you can't hold that against me, but if you're touchy on this subject I suggest you don't read this. Another warning it will be angst mostly and a little abusive.

Heaven was a beautiful place with rolling grass hills, clouds you could walk on, beautiful gardens. And of course, angels.
Henry was a young angel, around twenty years old, and he was starting on a new job of explaining to a human where they were when they first arrived.
So he and another angel stood at the gates of heaven, either letting humans through, or sending them down to hell.
To get them there, they would have a controller and press the red button to make the cloud under the humans feet disappear just long enough for them to fall through.
The green button let the gates open. But only angels could work the remote, a human or demon touched it and it burned them.
Henry glanced up at the sky that day as it was turning darker, signalling night was approaching. All humans that died would act as ghosts until it was their turn.
But the day was almost over. The other angel he was with, Jack, held the remote and he led the way back into the gates.
Henry thought he heard the flap of wings from somewhere. He gazed along the night sky, but didn't see anything.
"Henry, let's get going. It's dangerous out here at night." Jack said, worriedly glancing around. Henry turned to look one last time, then turned around to follow him in.
There was a sudden loud flap of wings and Henry felt two pairs of arms grab him. Two demons, one with unkempt cinnamon coloured hair, and one with curly black hair.
"HENRY!" Jack yelped.
He dashed over to help him, but the two demons had him held tight, and stuck their tongues out at him before diving down, Henry with them.
"YOU BRING HIM BACK RIGHT NOW!! DON'T MAKE ME BRING THE ALMIGHTY ANGEL INTO THIS!" Jack screamed after them. But they were gone.
——————————
The two demons talked to each other as they dragged Henry to hell with them. "Ya sure this is the one Grant?" The cinnamon haired one asked.
"Yes, this is the one Wally." The black haired answered.
"What are you going to do with me?" Henry demanded, not afraid of the two demons.
"I dunno, boss wants ya." Wally shrugged. "He didn't tell us why though."
"Let me go, you know you shouldn't be catching angels." Henry snarled.
"Oh please, if I had to catch one, I'd have chose the other one that was with ya, he was cute." Wally grinned. Henry noticed he had sharp teeth.
"Oh my god Wally, don't simp for an angel." Grant rolled his eyes. Wally just laughed.
Soon the gates of hell screeched open and the demons dragged Henry in. Another demon, with blonde hair and blue eyes greeted them.
"Did you get him? Is this him?" The blonde asked, glaring at Henry.
"Yeah, pretty sure. Where do we take him Sammy?" Wally asked.
"Follow me." Sammy ordered, starting down a blackened stone path.
Henry observed magma patches in the ground, cracks running along the path. Burnt trunks of trees stood few on smoking grassy ground, the grass a dead brown.
Instead of being intrigued by this, Henry found it quite interesting. They entered a building that was bigger than the others in the area.
      They entered a square throne room after walking through a few hallways. An eight foot tall ink demon sat upon the throne, grinning at Henry.
      Henry glared at him, hate and fear rising up. "My dear Henry, so glad ya could make it." Bendy cooed.
      Henry let out a huff of disgust. "You'd better get me back up to heaven before miss Alice has to come down here." Henry warned, his voice deadly and quiet.
      Bendy let out a laugh. "She's got no control over what I do, I'll fight her if that's what she's after." The demon cackled.
      "Why the heck did you want me down here? I'm just some random angel, why wouldn't you want to kidnap Alice?" Henry asked.
      "I wanted a beautiful angel. One with a sarcastic and funny attitude. One just like ya." Bendy smiled.
      Henry felt sick to his stomach. What would happen to him? Was Bendy going to...would he hurt him?
      "How did you even know I existed?" Henry questioned. "Why don't we have a conversation? Bring Henry here." Bendy ordered his demons.
      They brought Henry over with some difficulty, and he was violently struggling to get loose. Once Bendy wrapped a clawed hand around the back of his neck he froze.
      "You may leave." Bendy said. The three demons left. Now Henry and Bendy were alone. Bendy pulled Henry up into his lap, still having a strong grip on his neck.
      Bendy moved his gloved hand to hold him around the back of his neck so he could trace his claws along the man's jaw.
      Henry's breathing hitched and he felt tears well up in his eyes. No, he wouldn't cry. He took a shaky breath and reached up to push Bendy's hand away.
      "Stop." He said sternly, glaring at Bendy. The demon grinned bigger.
      "Doll, ya can't make me do anythin." Bendy cooed, pressing his forehead against Henry. The angel blushed, but kept his hateful glare.
      Henry pulled his head away, looking off to the side. "Can you please answer my question from before?" Henry asked.
      "I suppose." Bendy sighed. "So ya probably know how me an Alice have these meetings every month or so, an it's jus bout running earth because we both take care of it with good and bad stuff, balance it out Y'know? Then I saw ya while I was on my way out, you were talkin with your friend and I loved your attitude, it's adorable." Bendy explained.
      Henry blushed and turned his head away. "But I never asked to be here, please, let me go." Henry pleaded.
      "Oh, I'm sorry doll, but I can't." Bendy grinned, playing with Henry's hair. The angel suddenly pushed off the side of the chair, wriggling and trying to flap his wings.
      Bendy nearly accidentally let go, but got a grip on Henry. He grabbed his waist and pulled him back into his lap.
      "Ya ain't goin nowhere." Bendy snarled. Henry regretted making him mad. "You belong to me now!" Bendy growled.
      He held Henry's head to one side, and sunk his teeth into the angel's shoulder, making him scream in agony. He had just been marked.
      Bendy licked the blood from Henry's small wound, and purred. Henry couldn't take it and burst into tears, trying desperately to get away.
      Bendy only felt slightly bad. "Hey, it's okay." The demon cooed quietly into the angels ear. This only
made Henry cry harder.
      "Henny please don't cry, you're loved here." Bendy said. Henry didn't stop crying. He was just so exhausted, confused, and scared, he didn't know what the hell to do.
      Bendy ran his claws lovingly through Henry's hair, whispering gently to him until he fell asleep. Poor man was so tired.
      Bendy kissed his forehead before chaining Henry to the throne and falling asleep cuddling the angel.