Chasing through the night (Bendy x Henry)

This was suggested by LittleDemon55

Henry ran as fast as his legs could carry him away from the crazy toon demon that wanted his blood. He was almost at the door.
He leaped towards it and turned the handle, but it was locked. He turned around as he wreck he'd on the handle and bashed into the door.
The ink demon had him cornered, and was slowly and menacingly making his way towards the animator.
With a final smash into the door, it broke open and Henry ran out of the creepy studio. It was dark outside and he had no idea where he was going. He stopped for a minute and looked around at the trees around him.
But an ear piercing screech behind him signalling that the demon was close made him pick up his speed again.
He wasn't going to die today, he couldn't die like this. Not from Bendy, his creation. He dared to look over his shoulder.
Bendy was right behind him, clawing at the air just centimetres away from him. Henry was running out of energy and he had to do something.
He quickly leaped to the side and behind a tree, Bendy was quick to slice his claws after him, but the tree instead.
Henry felt small chunks of wood and bark fall onto his head. There was a low growling right on the other side of that tree.
He quickly backed away, stumbling on the ground. But for some odd reason, Bendy didn't chase after him.
Henry's first thought was to run, but then he saw that it was because Bendy had his clawed hand stuck in the tree.
He tried pulling but it didn't work. He growled and bit the tree. Henry knew he could easily get away and never see this terrifying demon again.
But he knew his heart wouldn't let him. He knew it wasn't Bendy's fault he was like this, it was Joey's. Henry nervously approached the demon.
"W-why are y-you trying to k-kill me?" Henry stuttered. Bendy lashed his claws at the animator. "How could you not remember!?" He snarled.
"W-what do you mean?" Henry asked.
He saw the ink running faster down Bendy's face. Was the demon crying? Henry suddenly didn't feel at all scared anymore.
"Please just tell me what you're talking about." Henry said. Bendy sighed and stopped struggling in his stuck position.
"When me an Boris an Alice were all just normal toons and brought to life by you an Joey, we were all scared of our new world we were suddenly in.
Joey was harsh on us and seemed to hate us. Then there was you. You were so kind to us and you cared for us.
Or at least we thought you cared. One day ya just left and without even sayin goodbye, and Joey told us that ya hated us and were tired of taking care of us so ya left." Bendy explained.
They sat in silence. "How did he manage to bring you guys to life?" Henry asked. "Some book with dark magic." Bendy growled.
Henry turned and started running back towards the studio. "Hey! Wait ya can't just leave me here!" Bendy clawed desperately at the tree but he knew he needed help to get out.
He felt like Henry had left him all over again. He leaned against the tree and sobbed.
The dim light of the moon and stars guided Henry back to the studio. He entered and carefully made his way to the ink machines control room.
There he saw what he was looking for. The illusion of living book up on its pedestal. He grabbed it and booked it back out of the studio.
Just as he reached the door the floor gave way underneath him. Henry grabbed onto the ledge of the hole in the floor and with his other hand, threw the book safely out the door.
He grabbed onto the rotting wood and pulled. He thought of Bendy and how he needed to help the poor demon, and that gave him determination to pull himself completely out.
He picked up the book and ran towards a soft sobbing sound he assumed was Bendy. He found he demon still with his hand stuck in the tree.
He huffed, out of breath and sat on the grass a couple meters away from Bendy, just out of reach. Bendy slightly glanced at him.
Henry said nothing, but flipped through the book until he found what he was looking for. The dark magic that Joey had used to bring the toons to life, and here was the spell.
He looked at everything he could about the spell. Then he saw the warnings.
Could cause sickness or severe memory loss of the summoning, and possible death.
Henry glared at the book. "I know why I don't remember." He whispered to himself. Bendy heard him and glanced over.
"Why don't you remember?" He asked, wanting to know if Henry could possibly recall. "Well it says that the spell we used on you could cause sickness, possible death, and severe memory loss." Henry explained.
"But you still left." Bendy snarled. Henry kept reading everything about the spell.
"To revive memory loss, just speak of one really happy memory in between you and the life of which had been summoned. "
Henry read out loud. He looked over at Bendy. "Bendy-" he started. "No." Bendy growled. Henry sighed. "I know I left, but I don't know why and I know you want to know the truth too, and believe me, Joey would say something like that, he lied, but I just wanted to confirm it." Henry pleaded.
"Fine." Bendy glared at the animator. "But you have to free me after." He added. Henry nodded in agreement.
So as Bendy told him a memory, Henry worked on freeing his hand. Bendy squinted as he thought of a really happy memory he had with Henry.
"Okay here's one. There was this one time when you took us sledding, and Boris kept chasing snowflakes and Alice would complain about every little tiny thing that want right with her." Bendy chuckled a bit at the memory.
"And we went super fast down the hill and then we built a snowman. And after that we went back to the studio and you made us all hot cocoa and you read us a story before we went to sleep." Bendy got teary  at the end of speaking.
Henry finally wrenched the demon's hand free and stepped back.
Then it all came hitting Henry like a punch to the gut. The memories came flowing back into his mind, giving him a terrible headache.
"Ahh!" He grabbed his hair and fell to his knees, grimacing at the horrible pain in his head. Bendy saw his distressed creator through his inky tears. He wanted to help.
No, Henry left, he would never help the animator. Henry was rolling around and looked as if he was having a seizure.
Bendy growled angrily at himself as he reached out and grabbed Henry's arm, tugging the animator towards him.
He held Henry close to his chest and wrapped his arms around him. What was he doing? He was supposed to be getting his revenge, and he could easily do that right now.
But Henry's words flashed in his mind. "I know I left, but I don't know why and I know you want to know the truth too, and believe me, Joey would say something like that, he lied, but I just want to confirm it."
The demon sighed and looked into Henry's wide open and terrified eyes. He actually saw pictures of memory's flashing by in a split second, of him, Boris, and Alice.
Then there was one with Joey looking angry and kicking Henry out. That was it. Henry's eyes faded back to normal and closed shut.
He had stopped breathing and appeared dead. The truth was revealed. It was Joey sending Henry away, knowing he'd forget, which would cause him to succeed in creating monsters.
It was all Joey's fault, and poor Henry had took the blame. Now he lay, limp in his creation's arms. "H-Henry?" Bendy asked.
He gently poked his animator's cheek. He felt a worry build up inside of him and he began to panic. "Nonono, c'mon wake up!" Bendy whined.
He sniffled and hugged his creator close. "I'm sorry, you were blamed and didn't deserve this, you're still the nice Henry I knew and loved, and still do love." Bendy sobbed.
There was a loud gasp and Henry grabbed tight onto Bendy's shoulders. He panted, needing air, and looked around in a confused daze.
"W-what happened?" He blinked hard and looked around. Soon his senses settled in and he realized he was in Bendy's arms.
He looked up in confusion to see a blushing demon. "What's wrong? What did I do?" Henry asked, tilting  his head at Bendy.
"You stopped breathing and moving, I-I thought you were d-dead!" Bendy whimpered. Henry was honestly shocked at the demon's reaction.
"Why are you sad? Didn't you want to kill me?" Henry asked. "I saw what happens, the memory's were showing in your eyes. You were blamed for Joey's wrong doings and I wanted to kill you, and almost did!" Bendy cried.
Henry still heard everything the demon had said when he was unconscious. He knew why Bendy was so sad about him almost dying.
"Hey, it's not your fault, Joey has a way of manipulating situations so that someone gets hurt, or even killed. But we got past that and realized the truth before it was too late, so don't be sad." Henry said.
Bendy continued quietly sobbing. Henry didn't know just how sorry he was. Henry cupped the demon's cheeks in his hands, and wiped his ink tears off with his thumbs.
Bendy stared into Henry's soft brown eyes. The two went silent and just stared at each other. Their faces slowly moved closer to each other's.
'Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!' Bendy had these words racing in his mind. Of course his heart raced faster.
Henry just didn't have anything in his mind, only in his eyes. Henry kissed Bendy and they stayed like that until they couldn't breathe.
The two pulled away and smiled, knowing that they'd never be taken away from each other again.