Hammer time (mind out of gutter, now)

Hmm? I'm still alive? I didn't know that. Well now that I'm here and you're here, have sum Benry :) I will get your requests out as soon as I can.

Henry felt exhausted. He hadn't slept in so god damned long. Maybe just a small rest? No, the ink demon would catch him for sure.
Henry wasn't sure why Bendy was chasing him so much ever since he got to the studio. Did he not remember everything they'd done together? Every stupid prank and drawing lesson? Henry let out a sad, longing sigh.
How he wished the demon wasn't so...hostile. Henry missed him greatly. However, the animator was currently trying to save Boris from the corrupted angel, so he didn't have time to dwell in his sadness.
He needed to win some silly fair games that weren't all too difficult besides the one that was rigged. The weight on the hammer game couldn't go more than a foot due to some malfunction in it.
How could he save Boris now? Henry felt pathetic. Stoped by a stupid game. He was so angry. At Joey, at himself. Mostly himself for being tricked by a man as fucked up as Joey.
How could he not spot something was wrong? It was his fault he didn't notice. Henry was always overestimating the kindness in peoples souls.
He tried the mini game again, slamming down the hammer as hard as he could. It still only went a foot, stopping into something with a clang and falling back down.
"It's so obvious it's rigged, what kind of stupid design is this?!" Henry huffed in anger, smashing the hammer again. Still only a foot and a clang of metal against metal. Henry groaned in frustration.
He held the hammer in front of him, taking a breath so he wouldn't get overly angry. A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around him and grabbed onto the handle of the hammer over his much smaller hands, another much taller body pressing into his.
Henry froze, slowly turning his head to face a grinning inky demon. He couldn't move, he was stuck in between Bendy's arms and body. "Need a little help wit' that?" He asked, grin growing.
The colour drained from Henry's face and he tried slipping away, but Bendy held him tight against his skeletal figure.
     "C'mon, ya wanna save Boris, dontcha?" Bendy asked, breath brushing against the back of Henry's neck. The animator felt extremely uncomfortable.
     "Y-yes." Henry stuttered, still trying to wiggle away but failing.
      "Then let's both pull the hammer down and brake the rigged piece in it." Bendy said, pressing into Henry and grinning widely.
      Henry wasn't sure what was going on with the demon, he never acted like this before. Maybe a little bit thirty years ago when they were all buddy-buddy, but now Bendy had tried to kill him, so what was going on?
Together they broke the rigged piece on the machine and won the game, now able to get into the doors. Henry felt Bendy back away now. He turned to look at the demon. "Why are you helping me?" He asked.
Bendy didn't answer for a second, just standing and staring at Henry. He then shrugged. "I got bored of scarin ya. I...I'm sorry." He apologized.
Henry was taken aback. "For what?" He asked, wondering why Bendy apologized.
"For all of this. Ya never did nothin wrong Henry, I don't know why I blamed ya for how things went when I know it's Joeys fault." Bendy sighed.
Henry put a comforting hand on Bendy's arm since he couldn't quite reach his shoulder. "Just forget all that. It's neither of our faults all this happened, so why can't we just stick together like we used to?" Henry asked.
      Bendy looked down at the animators hopeful yet adorable stare. His big brown eyes and positive attitude were just two of the many qualities of Henry that had lured the demon into the feelings he felt for the man.
      Bendy gave a small smile and kneeled down, giving Henry a gentle kiss as a response. When he pulled away, he was met with a red-faced animator, but at least he was smiling.
      "I-I'll take that as a yes." Henry stuttered, blushing and grinning.
      Bendy stood straight and grasped Henry's smaller hand in his big hand. "Let's go save Boris from that banshee bitch." Bendy joked.
      "Don't call Alice that!" Henry said, but couldn't help smiling at the insult.
      "Fiiiine, I'll call her two-face instead, s'that better?" Bendy grinned, slightly leaning into Henry as they walked to the first door.
      "A little, but I don't think she'll like it very much." Henry pointed out.
      "Your point being...?" Bendy tilted his head in question. Henry let out a huff of laughter. Bendy was such an idiot...but he was Henry's idiot.

It's been a while. Shit has happened. I was under so much metal stress and on the brink of bursting when this stupid blonde mother fucker came along and now I have a boyfriend and so much less stress. Funny how that works. I'm happy for once- also I've made quite the progress on my batim comic, im over half done writing it and about half done drawing the first chapter. It's kinda a slow process. Also I just realized I talk like how a write how Bendy talks with the you to ya and all that. Canadians, am I right?