Twisted Alice x Ink Sammy

This was requested by @AutisticIzzy

Sammy was done, he couldn't do it anymore. Bendy had promised him, promised all of them that he'd set them free.
But what would he do now? What would he do now that his only hope of being saved was gone? Sammy sighed and wandered around the music department, until the floor gave way beneath him.
He only fell a few levels down, landing in some random inky hallway. He needed to get back up. Sammy trudged along the halls for a while, not having a clue where he was going.
Then he saw a lift with a Boris clone inside of it. He squinted at Boris as he entered the lift, wanting to go to another level.
Before Sammy could press a button, the doors snapped closed, causing the musician and Boris to jump. The wolf cowered in the corner.
"Pathetic." Sammy muttered at him. "Who are you, and why are you in my lift?" A female voice growled from speakers that were on the ceiling everywhere.
"I'm Sammy, and I was just needing to go to another level." Sammy said, wondering who the voice was. He thought it was a safe bet that it was Alice Angel, he'd heard a bit about her from the lost ones and searchers.
"Hah! If you want to use my lift, you'll have to pay, bring me that Boris clone." Alice demanded.
Sammy sighed. "Listen here angel, for starters how do I know you aren't lying, and also I don't even know where you are." Sammy said.
He was a bit annoyed. "I'm going to take you to my level." Alice chirped. "Thrilling." Sammy slumped.
The elevator started moving and he was taken to level 9. Sammy grabbed the Boris by the wrist and dragged him towards where the Angel directed him. Boris barely struggled.
It was like he wanted to die. "This is just sad." Sammy muttered. "To the door now, and then continue on from there." Alice instructed.
Sammy groaned in exasperation as he trudged towards her door.
'She'd better not be lying.' Sammy thought. Boris gave up on walking and flipped onto the ground. Sammy kicked the clone, starting to get really pissed off.
He grabbed its foot and dragged it down the hall and across and inky lake full of the rotting corpses of many, many Boris clones and Butcher Gang Members.
Sammy made a disgusted noise as he dragged Boris along the boards over the ink. Soon they entered where the angel was herself.
She was electrocuting a piper clone. "Hello dearie, won't you bring him over to me?" Alice gestured for Sammy to come over.
The musician begrudgingly walked over, dragging the cowering wolf along. (This was before the glass was installed)
Sammy helped Alice strap Boris on a sort of table, then stepped back, arms crossed. "Why are you gutting all these innocent creatures? Not so much the butcher gang, but the wolves?" Sammy asked.
"I need their insides to become beautiful again." Alice said.
Sammy squinted at her. "No you don't." He said. Alice raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes I do, I need them to become perfect again, and I will gut every single last one of them." Alice said.
"Hey, I know I'm definitely not perfect, but I also know that you don't need to be pretty to be perfect, it's more on how you act, and the reason you aren't perfect is because you're a psychopath." Sammy glared at her.
"Wait a second, that mask...you're the demon's prophet!" Alice said, dramatically pointing at him. "In a way, what's that matter to you?" Sammy questioned.
"Maybe if you'd stay with me, I could show that filthy demon whose better..." Alice smirked as she put her hand delicately under Sammy's chin.
Sammy was revolted at the very idea.
"You're crazy! I'll just take the stairs." Sammy bolted, but the doors closed. Alice laughed manically as she approached Sammy.
"You can't make me love you, monster." Sammy snarled. "Oh darling, but I can." Alice smiled maliciously. Sammy knew he was stronger than her, but she had an axe with her.
"Now be a good boy and go over to that table right there, and I won't kill you." Alice ordered. "I'd rather die anyways." Sammy scoffed.
"You're lucky I made many inventions." Alice laughed. She held a small remote and pushed a button and the straps on an empty table shot towards Sammy.
Sammy didn't expect that and tried jumping out of the way but was too late. They pulled him tight against the table, smashing his mask in the process. Sammy desperately squirmed.
"Don't worry love, this won't hurt a bit." Alice giggled as she walked over to him holding a knife and a small metal chip.
She banged the knife handle into Sammy's head, knocking him out, the did surgery on his head, inserting the metal object into his already insane brain.
Sammy woke up, wondering where he was. He tried moving, but it was like his body didn't belong to him anymore. Alice stood in front of him.
"Come here dear." She said. Sammy felt a shock in his brain, and he couldn't control himself anymore. The metal chip burned out everything Sammy used to be, and replaced it with only love and obedience for Alice.
It was like Sammy himself was gone, and a completely different person that looked exactly the same was there instead of him.
He bowed in one knee and kissed the Angel's hand. "Excellent..." Alice smiled devilishly to herself. Poor Sammy was never the same, and since then, Alice only grew more powerful, as many of the lost ones and searchers follows him and did what he told them.

I hate this. I hate the story and the ship.
I was sad and wanted to express my feelings on this. Now I regret.