Bunny pt.2

Jack was working when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in." Jack called. He knew it wasn't Wally, because if it was he'd throw the door open and scream.
It was Sammy. "Mind telling me why the hell Wally has a rabbit? Should he even be allowed a rabbit?" Sammy demanded.
"It's not his." Jack responded shortly. "Oh. Who's is it then?" Sammy asked. Jack sighed then told Sammy what had happened.
"So it's a wild rabbit, that got mentally attached to Wally?" Sammy asked. Jack nodded. "So, I guess it's his to keep now, and they really seem to love each other, it's adorable really-" Jack stopped himself and blushed.
"That's nice-WAIT!" Sammy turned to Jack, who refused to face him, hiding his red face. "Did I just hear that right? Wait, wait, wait. Did you just call both of them adorable? Do you have a crush on Wally?" Sammy asked.
"I-I-I..." Jack stuttered, blushing even more. "Oh my god you do! Who would've thought..." Sammy said. "Y'know, you should tell him." He added.
"Wha-! No way! I'm not telling him Sammy, he's my best friend, I don't want to ruin our friendship for some stupid feelings that will probably just leave." Jack said.
Sammy smirked. "Oooh no they won't just leave." He said. "Believe me. When I was just best friends with Norman, I started to really like him, and I ignored those feelings.
But since he was my best friend, I'd spend lots of time with him, just like how you spend lots of time with Wally, and those feelings grew even stronger even faster when I realized I had them." Sammy explained.
Jack frowned. "But he's my best friend. He doesn't like me that way." He sighed. "Oh really? Ever notice he doesn't spend time with any other human being other than you? Have you ever wondered why?" Sammy asked.
Now that Jack thought about it, that was true. Jack and Wally did spend an awful lot of time with each other.
So would be very possible that Wally felt the same. Jack sighed. "I just...I can't, I don't want to risk his friendship." He said.
"Suite yourself, the feelings will overpower you soon." Sammy shrugged, leaving. Jack groaned in exasperation, thunking his head against his desk. Why him?
The door burst open. "Hey Wally." Jack said without looking. "How'd ya know it was me?" Wally asked. "Ya didn't even look."
Jack turned his head so it was still laying on his desk, but facing the janitor. He was holding the bunny.
Jack smiled softly. "Seriously? Who else bursts through the door like the studio's on fire?" He teased.
"Okay fair point." Wally laughed. He found a chair and pulled it up beside Jack's desk. He laid his head down on the desk as well.
"What are ya doin?" Wally asked. His bunny climbed onto the surface of the desk. "I was working, now I'm just tired." Jack said.
"So, are you gonna keep him?" He asked. "Yeah, I really love him. He's the cutest thing ever." Wally smiled.
Jack found it weird that he didn't even look at the rabbit when saying that, just at him. "I'm gonna name him Lenny." Wally grinned.
Jack laughed. "Why Lenny?" He asked. "I dunno, he seems to respond to it, doncha Lenny?!" Wally tilted his head to look at him.
The bunny nuzzled it's face against Wally's face. The janitor giggled. "So earlier what did you mean by he was smarter then he looked?" Wally asked.
"He followed me down the sidewalk from the bush, then pawed at the door. I opened it and he dashed full speed inside, and would stop every now and then to sniff the air and change direction.
Then when he found you, he sat on my shoe and waited for me to pick him up like he wanted me to give him to you." Jack said.
"He's a smart little bunny, cool." Wally grinned. Jack, head still on his desk, wrote stuff on his paper for work.
Wally was petting Lenny. Then the bunny placed a paw on Wally's hand as if to hold it down. Wally let his hand rest on the desk.
Then, Lenny hopped over to Jack's hand and grabbed the end of his pen with his mouth.
"Hey-" Jack said, trying to gently take his pen away. He didn't want to hurt the bunny though. "What is he up to?" Wally wondered.
"He's weird." Jack said. Lenny dragged Jack's hand over to Wally's hand. He stood on Wally's hand so he wouldn't move and then let go of Jack's hand when it had rested on top of Wally's.
The two stared at their hands for a moment before both recoiling away. "Lenny, your a weird little bunny." Wally said.
Jack was blushing. "What was he trying to do?" Jack asked. "I dunno." Wally shrugged. Lenny tried dragging Jack's hand over again.
But Jack put his hands down by his sides. "Why do you like having your head laying in the desk?" Wally asked.
Jack shrugged. "I just do." He said. Lenny went behind Jack's head and pushed it forwards with all his tiny might.
Jack's head went forwards and his nose was almost touching Wally's. Jack shot up in his seat, then standing. He had become all flustered.
"I just remembered I had to talk to Sammy about something, I'll be right back." Jack said quickly, leaving the room.
Wally shrugged, and petted Lenny. "You silly rabbit, you made Jack all flustered. It made him cuter than you are, and that's a pretty difficult thing to accomplish." Wally chuckled.
—————
"It knows Sammy, I'm telling you that thing understands humans! It knows and it literally tried to get me to hold Wally's hand! I swear to god that things not normal!" Jack was yelling in confusion at Sammy.
"Calm down Jack, so what if the rabbit somehow knows? Wally doesn't, and you need to tell him!" Sammy said. Lenny had leapt after Jack so Wally followed to catch the little rabbit.
He heard the two talking and stopped to listen. "I can't tell him Sammy." He heard Jack whine. "Why not? Jack I'm telling you, you're going to regret it if you don't." Sammy said.
Wally wondered what they were talking about. "Look, there is no way he'd ever feel the same way, and I just don't know what to do." Jack sighed. Sammy mentally smacked himself. 
"Tell Wally that you love him! It's not that fucking difficult!" Sammy huffed in annoyance. Wally almost gasped.
There was no way. He couldn't help grinning to himself as he slowly made his way back to Jack's office and sat back down in his chair.
He knew Jack was scared of rejection, that must be why he never told him. But now that Wally knew, nothing was stopping him.
He looked down at Lenny. "You knew, didncha?" Wally asked him. He scratched the rabbit behind the ears.
It leaned into the scratches, happy. Jack came back into the office. "Hey." He said. "Hi." Wally responded.
He noticed Jack looking a bit tense. He knew why. "What were ya talking to Sammy bout?" Wally asked.
"Umm...just, I needed some uh, advice on something that he was better at then me." Jack shrugged awkwardly.
"Ah, okay." Wally said. Jack sat back down beside the janitor, continuing to work. "Everyone's being surprisingly clean today, no messes." Wally said, patting Lenny.
"That's nice, now you don't have to work." Jack said. "Yeah, and I also get to spend more time with ya." Wally grinned, shoving his shoulder against Jack's. "Heh, yeah." Jack smiled, blushing.
He put his pen down after he had finished writing on his paper. He stretched, letting his hands flop into the desk.
Lenny eyed his hand. Jack squinted back at the little bunny. Wally sighed again. He wanted to tell Jack that he liked him, but was worried that Jack would get bored of him and leave him like everyone else he'd ever grown really attached to.
"What's wrong?" Jack asked. "Well...so ya know when I was little and my grandma died." Wally said. "Yeah." Jack said carefully.
"Because of that and also other events in my childhood like my dad leaving, getting attached to animals only to not be able to keep them, and my only friend leaving me for popular kids in elementary, I've started to worry that nobody will ever stay with me forever, that maybe every time I get really attached to someone that they'll suddenly die, or hate me." Wally said.
He stared at Lenny, the bunny's nose twitching. Jack could see how sad he was. "Are you worried Lenny might leave?" Jack asked.
"It's not the pets who'd leave, I just wasn't allowed them, it was the people that would leave. I just worry that...well, what if some person comes to work here and they have like, a lot in common with you, and what if you would become friends with that person and leave me behind?" Wally strained to say.
Jack didn't know exactly what to say to that. He didn't think anything through and slowly reached out and held onto Wally's hands.
The janitor looked over at him in surprise. "I...if I were to meet someone who had a lot in common with me, I might become friends with them, but I would never leave you behind.
Wally, you're my best friend and I'd have an incredibly boring life without you around, I mean yeah, we're very different from each other, but that's why we get along so well.
I'm sorry if I sound like a big sap but it's true." Jack said. "I love having you around and I never ever want that to change, ever." He added.
Wally felt like he was gonna burst into emotional tears. "When you left to go talk with Sammy, Lenny chased after you and I heard what you two were talking about." Wally admitted.
Jack turned bright red. "O-oh." He muttered.
"W-Wally I-" he was cut off as Wally grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.
Jack was shocked for a second, then he kissed back. He felt something being placed around his head, like a headband.
Wally pulled away and grinned at him. "I uh, I really like you by the way." The janitor said. Jack just stared at him.
"Also, it's Easter and nobody seemed to have any spirit, so I put a bunny ears headband on your head." He added with a giggle.
"Huh?" Jack reached up and felt the false bunny ears. "Haha, no." He said, taking them off. "Aww, c'mon! You look cute in them." Wally said.
Jack blushed but put them on Wally's head. "Not as cute as you look." He smiled.
Lenny sat on the desk observing them. Yeah, he was smarter than he appeared to be, he knew what was going on.
And now that his work was done, he'd get to live his life out with pets and love from the two, especially Wally.

So that's the last of the Jack x Wally stories I had their, next is more of requests you guys asked for