Im sorry

Okay so this one ain't batim and isn't exactly a oneshot but I need to tell people this. Like really badly need to tell people this.

So about two years ago I was in grade 7 and I had these two friends that are as crack headed as me, not literally I'd never do drugs, but I've been friends with them since first grade, best friends since fourth.
So we had a principle (let's call him Bud) and a vice principle (let's call him Ian) and they seemed to the school to be pretty good friends.
So me and my friends made up a joke that they were gay, yet clearly weren't. Well one of my friends needed help on this health assignment on identifying emotions, and the emotion nervous was the one he needed help on.
So Ian helps him, and gives him an example I don't think he meant to say, he said "for example, I get nervous around Bud!" After that he realized he probably shouldn't have said that.
So my friend asks him why, and he says "umm...it's just an example no need to look into that!"
So after that me and my idiot friends were just saying how funny it would be if the two got together.
So about two months after that day, my teacher tells me to go ask the principle for help cuz her printer wasn't working.
And holy crap was that long walk to the office worth it.
I walk over and the door is opened about half a foot. I go over to knock on the door and I look inside, but stopped before I could knock.
Inside was my vice principle Ian, sitting in my Principle, Bud's lap! I booked it down the halls and me and my friends were just laughing so much, we literally predicted the future.
The teacher asked me what the principle said, and I just said, "he's uh...very busy at the moment"
She just nodded and looked at me and my laughing friends, probably wondering what we thought was so funny but thank god she didn't ask!

That picture is just engraved in my mind for the rest of my life, just thought I'd share this with you, and to be clear, yes, they're both male.