Hows bout some brain cell loss?

Jack, Sammy, and Norman hanging out and watching Tv.

News reporter: Adult man accused the mall Santa and attacked him for not being the real Santa-

Sammy: hah, wonder who's idiot that is.

On the screen: Wally standing on the mall Santa's chair holding his fake beard: LOOK KIDS, SOCIETY IS LYING!!!

Jack: shit that's my idiot-

————————————————

Grant: I have depression

Shawn: *walks in* gay gay homosexual gay

Grant: I am no longer depressed.

———————————

Hey guys, I need y'all to listen for a second. So today at my school someone jumped off the cliff by it and committed suicide.
No, this is not a joke.
I know things are just really shitty right now, covid and everyone's just depressed. So I try making these oneshots with jokes to make you guys smile or laugh. I hope I succeeded in making you a little more happy. I really hope you guys aren't depressed.
Don't ever think about committing suicide, it's just a horrible scary thing, and if you ever feel alone or like nobody loved you, dm me on here and we can talk and I just want to comfort you and make you know you're loved.
Even though it might not seem like it, you are loved. Don't you ever think otherwise. Keep being positive and do not hesitate to reach out to me and tell me your problems, I will help any of you no matter what. Remember that, and remember to stay positive and you are loved no matter what anybody says.