New Janitor pt.2

Despite the frustrations one might have of not being able to get ink off of your face, Wally was still smiling like nothing was ever wrong.
Jack raised an eyebrow at him. "How do you keep so happy all the time?" He asked. Wally looked over at him from his failings of getting rid of the ink stuck all over his hair and face.
He managed to get it off around his mouth so that Jack could see his smile. "I find it better to see the light in all situations, look, I don't even have to keep smiling, I can do this!"
Wally drew an inky finger across his lips and made an ink smile on his mouth. "See! Now since I can't seem to get the ink off I can still look happy!" Wally giggled.
Jack couldn't help but smile this time. Wally gasped loudly. "You smiled?!" He said. Jack rolled his eyes. "Yes, I have human emotions, aren't you shocked?" Jack said sarcastically.
His smile was gone as quick as it had come. Wally just grinned bigger at him, then continued trying to rub the stubborn ink off.
Jack was growing tired of watching the janitor fail to clean his own face. "Here, let me help." Jack took the paper towel and gently rubbed the ink from Wally's face.
Then he moved to his hair, combing his fingers through the messy cinnamon coloured locks to scrape the ink out.
Jack loved the feeling of Wally's tangled but incredibly soft hair running through his fingers, something about it just felt right.
Wally was blushing as he did this. "Jeez Jack, I'm not a child." He half smiled. Jack finished cleaning his hair and looked at his pink tinted face.
"But you act like one." Jack smiled slightly and booped Wally on the nose. "You smiiiiled agaaiiiin!" Wally teased.
"No I didn't." Jack denied, stepping out of the washroom. He was honestly just done with today, but when he looked down at his watch, it was only five minutes before lunch break.
Jack sighed as Wally walked out of the washroom behind him. "What's wrong?" Wally asked. "I'm just tired." Jack lied.
As the two silently walked to the break room, Jack was lost in thought. Why did he feel so weird around the janitor, like butterfly's were fluttering around inside of him.
He had the constant urge to touch Wally's hair again, and this was the first time he didn't mind someone being loud.
It confused him, because he wasn't gay...was he? Jack shook the thought from his head. No, he wasn't. The two entered the break room and sat down, Jack still zoned out and lost in thought.
Wally gently poked his shoulder, sending him back to reality. "Ya sure yer okay Jack? Ya look troubled." Wally said.
"Yes, yes I'm fine." Jack responded. Wally squinted at him in an unsure way with a half smile, then reached up to Jack's hair.
"What are you doing?" Jack asked. "Stay still, there's a ladybug in your hair..." Wally was focused on the bug in his black hair.
Jack froze, and Grant and Shawn glanced over at them from talking and drinking coffee. They watched as Wally gently scooped the bug out of Jack's hair.
He held the ladybug in one hand, while combing his other gently through Jack's hair to make sure there were no others.
"I'll go out it outside." Wally smiled down at the bug. He left the break room, leaving behind a bright red and flustered Jack.
Shawn snickered from across the room. Him and Grant went over to him. "What was that all about?" Shawn asked.
"W-what?" Jack spluttered, his face still a bit flushed. "When Wally was touching your hair, you got all flustered!" Shawn giggled.
"Hey, he also smiled earlier apparently, since when does he smile?" Grant pointed out. "It's nothing, I didn't smile." Jack lied.
"Uh Huh." Shawn squinted at him. "Jack, are you sure you don't, I don't know...maybe have a crush on Wally?" Grant smirked.
"Wha-! No!" Jack blushed. He honestly didn't even know himself, why was he reacting like this? "You doooooo!" Shawn laughed.
"B-but I'm not gay..." Jack said. "Your red face says otherwise." Shawn clarified. "How the hell would you know before I would." Jack half muttered, realizing that their epiphany was true.
"Oh no, what had my stupid brain got me into." Jack sighed. "You're an oblivious idiot Jack." Grant said. "An oblivious gay idiot!" Shawn added.
Jack groaned in annoyance. What was he going to do? Wally walked back in the room a few minutes later, a cheerful jump in his step. "Do you like bugs?" Shawn asked, him and Grant instantly stopped teasing Jack as soon as Wally came in.
The janitor wondered what they were talking about. "No, well, I like butterfly, moths, and ladybugs, but if I see a spider, I'm outta here!" Wally said.
"I think Norman likes spiders, then again he's kinda creepy in that way." Grant said. "Eww, what if they bite ya?" Wally poked out his tongue in disgust of the eight legged arachnids.
Grant shrugged. "Depends on how poisonous." He said. "Alright, well I need to finish showing Wally around the studio so we'll see you guys later." Jack said, walking out.
The janitor tailed behind him. "Good luck on that thing Jack!" Shawn called. "Shut up about that!" Jack snapped, closing the break room door behind him with a huff.
He heard the two giggling as they walked away. "What thing?" Wally asked. Jack blushed.
"N-nothing." Jack cursed at himself mentally for stuttering.
Wally smirked. "I think I know what it is." He said. "No you don't!" Jack spluttered. "Yeah, by the way ya were blushing when I asked, ya must have a crush on someone in the studio, am I right?" Wally asked with a knowing smirk.
"M-maybe." Jack blushed. "Sooo, who's the girl?" Wally asked. Jack avoided eye contact with him. "I can't tell you who." He muttered.
"Can't stop me from guessin." Wally teased. "Bet you won't guess." Jack said under his breath, so that Wally couldn't hear.
The next place they went was the projector booth. "Hey, it's right next to the music department!" Wally pointed out.
"Yeah." Jack said. The two walked up the steps to see Norman. They froze at the already open door. Norman was near the balcony pinning Sammy to the railing and kissing him. "N-Norman stop were at work!" Sammy giggled.
"But I love you." Norman cooed. "My opinion has greatly changed on ya Sammy, ya used to be menacing." Wally said loudly from the door.
Norman and Sammy were standing apart in a split second.
"W-we could, uh...just come back later." Jack said, starting to back away. "No it's fine! Sammy has to start with the band right now anyways." Norman said.
Sammy playfully punched Norman's shoulder on his way out. "Uh...anyways, this is the new janitor." Jack said.
"I'm Wally Franks." The janitor said. "I'm Norman Polk, I hope you're more friendly than our last janitor, she was just a...a-" Norman thought for the right word.
"She was a jerk, and unfriendly." Jack filled in for him. "Yeah." Norman nodded. Susie walked in to the room.
"Norman have you seen Sammy?" She asked. "Yes." Norman said. "Where is he, I thought I'd ask you since you two seem to be friends." Susie said.
Wally and Jack were trying to hold in laughter. "Why do you want to know?" Norman asked.
"Well, don't tell anyone but I was going to see if he wanted to go out with me." Susie smiled. Jack and Wally couldn't hold in their laughter.
"What's up with you guys? Since when did Jack laugh at things?" She questioned. Sammy then came into the slightly crowded projector booth.
Norman was glaring hatefully at Susie, Jack and Wally were laughing, and Susie looked confused. "I forgot my banjo." Sammy said.
He went behind Norman where his banjo leaned against the wall. "Sammy, could I ask you something?"Susie asked.
"Not now Susie I have to hurry before I'm the one late to band practice, I'm the teacher for gods sake." Sammy said.
"Wait, Sam before you go-" Norman cupped Sammy's cheeks in his hands and leaned down and kissed him.
"I love you." He smiled. "I love you more." Sammy smiled back. Susie stared in disbelief. Sammy raced back down the stairs.
"Oh yeah, forgot to mention, he's gay and he's mine." Norman smirked smugly at Susie. She huffed and left.
"I'm really startin to like this studio." Wally chucked. "Oh hey, was Susie the one ya have a crush on?" Wally asked, poking Jack teasingly in the shoulder.
"No." Jack replied. Norman raised an eyebrow at them. "Jack didn't you tell me and Sammy that you were gay?" He said.
Jack reddened. "Yes, I did." He said quietly. "Ooooh, who's the guy then?!" Wally teasingly asked. "A guy." Jack muttered.
"Jack, when did you suddenly like someone? You were all independent before today." Norman asked. "Alright why don't we go check out the rest of he studio." Jack changed the subject.
"Fine, but I'll guess eventually." Wally squinted at him. Jack didn't respond and was on the verge of hyperventilation.
"Let's see, where did we not go yet...oh! Bertram's place. He's not very Uh, friendly so try and not talk to him." Jack said.
"Oki." Wally gave him an overly enthusiastic thumbs up. So they went up to his office and Jack knocked gingerly on his door.
Bertram answered in a huff. "What do you want?" He asked. "I'm just showing the new janitor Wally around." Jack said.
"Show him around elsewhere I'm very busy." Bertram went to close his door but Wally stuck a foot in it. Bertram glared at him. "Just curious, what do you do here?" Wally asked.
"I design wonders and attractions to the studio, much better than your disgusting work." Bertram spat.
"He's a theme park designer." Jack whispered to Wally. "Well I mean yeah cleaning up messes isn't exactly a pretty job to have, but at least I'm not cooped up all alone with no friends and snapping at every person who comes by all the time." Wally said, acting just as friendly as ever.
Jack knew Wally had made a mistake, as ever since the studio started, Henry and Joey had been growing away and Bertram and Joey had the same horrible attitude, and had become good friends.
"I believe you're going to regret saying such things." Bertram growled.