Summer (Shawn x Grant)

The warm days of spring turned into smouldering summer days. The inside of Joey Drew studios was hot and stuffy, making it hard to concentrate sometimes.
Finally one day, the heated air was even too much for Joey, and he called everyone into a staff meeting in the break room, the only place with fans.
"Okay, so as you know, the summers here are a bit unbearable, as it does get quite hot, so I'd like to find out something we could do for this so nobody ends up getting heat stroke." Joey explained.
"Can't we just get more fans?" Shawn asked. "Too expensive, any other suggestions?" Joey said. "What if we all worked in the break room, it's big enough if we don't clutter our workspace, and it's the only cool place on the studio?" Henry suggested.
Jack grunted. "There is no way I'm working near everyone, it'll just be way too noisy." He said. "What if we were to concentrate on working and didn't talk unless we had to?" Wally asked.
"Wally, you're the main source of talking, you never stop." Grant said. Wally looked down at his hands that were rested in his lap, a bit hurt at Grant's words.
"Grant! You hurt his feelings, apologize." Jack growled. The rest of the group silently watched, interested.
Grant crosses his arms. "It's true, and everyone knows it." He said. "I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just being honest."
Jack glared at him. "You want honesty? You're the most boring, depressing one of all of us, unlike you, Wally has a sense of fun." He snapped.
"At least I get my work done right." Grant said. "Well so does Wally, and he doesn't go around making other people bored to death with talk about math." Jack said.
"Okay, that's enough." Joey shouted from the front of the room. Jack and Grant quieted down, each glaring at the other.
"Maybe we could find the biggest room in the studio and move the fans to there, so that everyone can work there, but no talking except if it's about work." Henry suggested.
So they found the largest room, emptied it out, then put desks and a shelf full of paper and ink into the new workspace. Then they took the few fans and placed them in that room.
The whole crew was dead tired from moving around so much when it was this hot out. Then Wally had an idea. He ran to his broom closet and grabbed a bag of something.
He ran back into the new office they made, that was still full of hot air and needed a while to cool off, and called out to his fellow workers.
"If ya wanna cool of real quick, just come outside!" Wally yelled, then raced outside to the front lawn of the studio. He waited a minute, before everyone came outside, desperate to get away from the heat. Except Joey of course, who was in his well cooled off office, doing whatever evil stuff he was doing at the time.
"What is it Wally?" Shawn asked curiously. Wally held up the big bag he held. "If anybody up for it, I've got thousands of little water ballon a thy we can fill up with the outside tap, and throw at each other." Wally explained.
Everyone looked hesitant. "Wally, we're not children, we're not going to run around throwing water ballo-" Grant was cut off by Jack.
"I will!" He shouted. "I'm up for it too!" Henry said. Shawn was the next to agree. Soon all the workers agreed except for Grant, who leaned against the outside wall, watching them.
They would get the thousands of balloons and fill them up with the water tap on the outside of the studio. (I'm not sure if anybody else had this: a water tap attached to the outside of one of the walls on your house. Am I the only one who has this?)
After all of the balloons were filled up, each person grabbed one and then the ballon fight began. They were chucking balloons at each other, sometimes missing, but most of the time hitting or getting hit. It was lots of fun.
"I FEEL LIKE A CHILD!" Wally screamed as he pelted Jack with water balloons. Shawn spotted Grant leaning against the wall, looking as if he needed to cool down.
Shawn smirked as he slowly approached Grant. He saw the shorter toy maker stalking over to him. "Shawn, if you throw that at me, I will chuck you across the road. Grant said.
Shawn giggled. "You mean if I do this?" He asked, chucking a balloon at Grant and hitting him square in the face. His hair sopped over his forehead, and he looked slightly annoyed, but mostly like he was trying to hide a smile.
Grant instantly ran after Shawn, who squeaked as he was picked up off the ground. "Hey! You can't actually throw me across the road, you wouldn't!" Shawn desperately wriggled in Grants arms, trying to get free.
He got an idea, a stupid, yet smart idea. He leaned his head back and kissed Grant on the mouth. This surprised Grant and he let go of the toy maker.
"Shawn, what the hell!" Grant said. Shawn just laughed. "Care to join us?" He asked, holding up another water balloon. Grant's face was really red, and he glared at Shawn.
He chased him, grabbing his own balloon, and chucked it at the running toy maker. Everyone in the studio was having fun, until Joey came and recked it by telling them to get back to work, because he sucks.