July 4th

I know it was a while ago but deal with it. I don't celebrate this cuz I'm pretty sure it's an American thing idk, but July 4th is a celebration day for not where I live. I'm not American so- but I still wanna make this. Nobody asked.

      When Henry and Bendy got out of the studio, they lived together in a small house. They were great friends that secretly loved each other, too afraid to say anything incase it would destroy their friendship.
      Henry taught Bendy all about a bunch of human things that the demon was delighted with.
      His first time seeing snow he was amazed, first thunderstorm, Henry learned Bendy was terrified of loud bangs like thunder.
      It was a beautiful summer day and Henry and Bendy went for a walk. The town they lived in wasn't too big, and lots of people heard on the news the story of Joey Drew.
      Bendy didn't like how people stared wide eyed at him as he passed, and reached up to tug on Henry's sleeve.
      "What's wrong bud?" Henry asked, stopping to crouch down beside the demon.
      "People keep starin an I don't like it." Bendy muttered. A man passing by had his eyes glued to Bendy in amazement.
      "What're ya lookin at!" Bendy shouted. The man quickly turned away and walked faster. Henry chuckled.
      "There's nothing we can do about it, people are naturally curious." Henry shrugged, patting the demon on the horns.
     Before he could stand up, a big blue butterfly landed on Henry's nose and he froze, going cross eyed to look at it.
      Bendy giggled and gazed at the butterfly. "What is that?" He asked. Henry smiled at him and tried blowing the butterfly away, but it stayed put.
"It's a butterfly, usually they're scared of people." Henry shrugged.
"Not that one." Bendy laughed, watching Henry try to remove it without hurting it. He finally got it to crawl onto his hand and he gently placed it on the leaf of a bush.
The two returned home and started playing a board game. It was getting later and it was dark outside.
Thats when it happened. BOOM! CRACK! Bendy yelped in surprise and dashed out of the room.
Henry suddenly realized what day it was. July fourth, and the noises were fireworks. "Bendy where did you go?" Henry asked loudly, standing up and looking around for the demon.
He found the terrified demon crying under the bed, in his ink demon form as more fireworks boomed in the distance.
"Bendy, please come out, nothings going to hurt you." Henry said gently, face smooshed against the ground so he could talk to Bendy.
The demon shook his head, shuffling further under the bed. Henry sighed and pushed himself under the bed with Bendy.
"H-Henry w-w-what was t-that?!" Bendy stuttered, shivering in fear.
"It's okay, it's just-" Henry was cut off by another thunderous boom.
Bendy protectively pulled Henry into his chest, holding him tightly and whimpering in fear. He buried his head in Henrys neck, not wanting the sounds to be there.
"Hey bud it's alright, they're just fireworks." Henry tried soothing the demon, petting him on the head. "People set them off and they shoot up into the sky and explode, and then they make beautiful bursts of colour in the sky."
Bendy shivered, not loosening his tight grip on Henry. "S-so they aren't d-dangerous?" Bendy asked.
      "Of course not, they're perfectly safe." Henry said reassuringly. "Now why don't we get out from under the bed."
      "O-okay." Bendy said hesitantly. Henry scooted back so he could give Bendy room to come out. The demon refused to let go of Henry's hand, still scared.
      They shuffled out from under the bed and Henry dragged Bendy over to a window. "See? They can't harm us, we're safe." Henry pointed at bright bursts of colour in the sky.
      Bendy, still a bit frightened, huddled close to Henry. He faced the window, looking in slight awe at the fireworks.
      "They're almost as beautiful as you." Bendy said, grinning.
      "See? I knew you'd like th- wait what?" Henry turned to look at Bendy.
      Bendy just gave Henry a smile and a tilt of his head, before turning back to watch out the window. Henry wasn't sure what happened.
      "Bendy, what do you mean by th-" Henry was cut off by another loud boom and a kiss from the demon.  His face burned red. This had certainly been a colourful evening.

I just kinda wanna know how many of you are and aren't American? I'm Canadian, am I the only one???