Pillow Fort

Jack x Wally thing I thought of and wanted to write so here- ay I got braces-my mouth is f u c k e d and they hurt so much. Goodbye solid food, I'll miss the entire fucking week I won't see you every two months for the next two years.

   Every single weekend, Jack and Wally spent together. It was a 'best friend tradition', as they called it. Norman called it 'best friends that are secretly in love but won't tell each other because they're fucking idiots tradition'. Jack and Wally ignored him, but Sammy thought it was funny.
    "You just think it's funny because you like Norman." Jack had said, crossing his arms and glaring at the musician in an annoyed way.
    "Actually, it's because it's true, and also it makes you both pissy. It's funny seeing Wally angry, unnatural really." Sammy had replied with a smirk. Whatever, Jack wouldn't let their false accusations (well, half false as far as he was concerned) ruin his weekends spent with his favourite person in the world.
    This week, Joey had been a bit relentless with work and made everyone overwork, so the two were exhausted by the time Saturday came around and decided to just watch a movie at Jack's place. The janitor had chosen the movie last time they watched one, so it was Jack's turn to pick that day.
    As he thought of what a good movie to pick would be, he ignored the shuffling sounds behind him. Whatever Wally was doing, he wasn't sure he wanted to know. After about five minutes of consideration, he chose a cop movie because he knew Wally also liked movies with criminals and detectives in them, it was a common interest between them.
    Jack turned around to go sit on the couch where he thought Wally would be, but froze when he saw none of the cushions remained there. Instead, they were all leaned up against each other on the floor beside the couch, along with the blankets that were on the couch. Two of the blankets covered above the pillow structure, and one inside where Wally lay, smiling at him like an excited child.
    "Wally, what did you do to my couch?" Jack asked with a slight smirk down at the janitor, who was laying on his back and staring up at him. He turned over onto his stomach and propped himself up onto his elbows.
    "I made a pillow fort. You were takin' too long ta choose the movie, so now your couch is gone and we can watch it in here." Wally grinned, lifting up an arm so the blanket over top of him fanned out to his side. Shrugging, Jack crawled in beside him, then also lay on his stomach.
    "You're such a child, Walter." Jack huffed out a small laugh, blushing a bit as Wally wrapped the blanket securely around the two of them. Jack was glad the lights were off so Wally couldn't see his bright red face.
"Hey, you used my full first name. That means I'm in trouble." Wally grinned. "Welp, if that's how it is, I'm gunna start callin' ya Jelly." He added, amused at the slightly confused expression on Jack's face. "Y'know, cuz yer name starts with a J, an Jelly is sweet, but sometimes sour, like you." He explained.
"Oh, how flattering to be compared to an aged jar of mushy fruit." Jack said sarcastically, ruffling his friend's hair. They usually talked whenever the ads for the dvd played because they either didn't know how, or weren't able to skip them. The movie finally started, and the two diverted their attention mostly to it.
"Not aged, but other than that..." Wally muttered so quietly Jack couldn't hear.
"Hmm?" The lyricist hummed, looking over at the janitor in question.
"Oh, nothin', watch the movie." Wally gave a slight mischievous smirk that made Jack raise an eyebrow, but he eventually focused on the movie. Around three quarters of the way through the movie, Jack felt his eyes droop as exhaustion started to overtake him. Wally felt a soft thump against his side and saw Jack had fallen right to sleep, head resting on his back just below his shoulder.
    Wally smiled to himself, and gave his friend a gentle pat on the head before continuing to watch the movie, letting the lyricist sleep. Soon he felt tired himself and leaned his head against Jack's, falling asleep as well. By the time he woke up, he felt a warm body pressed up against his. He had his arms wrapped around Jack and his face buried in his chest. It felt nice.
    He heard Jack yawn, then felt him tense up. Wally decided he wasn't going to move, it was too comfortable. "Er...Wally? Hey, wake up..." Jake gently shook his arm, but the janitor grumbled and held on tighter. Jack attempted to push him off but inevitably failed. "Hey, c'mon I know you're awake, let go." Jack huffed, forcing back a smile.
    "I don' wanna. Yer warm an' comfy." Wally mumbled, not moving away from the lyricist at all. Jack sighed and rolled his eyes. "Hey don' roll yer eyes at me." Wally said. Jack looked down to see he was staring up at him with his chin pressed against his chest. 'Fuck, that's adorable.' Jack thought. He felt a flush creep up his neck and he looked away. The janitor saw him blushing ans smiled to himself, then nuzzled into Jack's chest again.
"Wally, we should probably get up." Jack said after a silent minute.
"Why? It's Saturday."
"Because we have to get up eventual-" Jack was cut off as Wally leaned up and kissed him. A few moments passed before Wally pulled away, going back to cuddling into Jack's chest. "O-okay fine, we can sleep for longer." Jack muttered, wrapping his arms around the janitor with a smile on his face.