So I got an idea...

I'm making these little things in here much like the brain damage things, b u t there's a difference.
This is a series of them called Wally's guide to love, which includes Wally being an absolute fucking idiot, and him just attempting things like crappy pick up lines, scenes where he'll use other workers to create this thing where they make people love each other.
This is not a serious thing, mostly just brain damaging. Anyhow, here I guess.
My god this is going to be cheesy.
——————————————

      "I'm probably better at pick up lines than ya!" Wally decided to challenge Norman one day.
      "Oh really? Challenge accepted." Norman crossed his arms.
      "Alright, who shall the victims be?" Wally asked, lacing his hands together as if he were being serious.
      "Your victim should be Jack." Norman smirked. Wally blushed and glared at him.
      "Fine then, Sammy for ya." Wally declared. Norman shrugged.
      "Whoever gets the other to kiss them first wins." Wally said. It was lunch break and Jack and Sammy were conveniently sitting at the same table, chatting and having lunch.
      Wally sat beside Jack, and Norman beside Sammy. The two looked over at the other two. "Hey Walls." Jack smiled.
      "Hey Jacky." Wally grinned. Jack raised an eyebrow at his awkward grin, wondering what he was plotting.
      Wally and Norman looked at each other and nodded. It was time to go for it.
      Wally went first. "Hey, my names Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?" Wally smirked. Jack looked confused.
      "Wally what-" he started to ask, but then he heard Norman start talking to Sammy, and turned to look.
      "Sam do you like raisins?" Norman asked. Everyone was confused.
      "I dunno, sure I guess." Sammy shrugged at the random question.
      "How do you feel about a date?" Norman chuckled. Sammy's face was bright red. Then it was Wally's turn again.
      "Jack are you French? Because Eiffel for ya." Wally said, winking at Jack.
      Jack and Sammy shared a look of confusion, both of their faces flushed a dark red.
      "I must be in a museum because you are truly a work of art." Norman said.
      "Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?" Wally bumped his shoulder into Jack's.
      "Do you believe in 'love at first sight', or should I walk by again?" Norman leaned closer to Sammy.
      "I'm learning bout important dates in history, wanna be one of them?" Wally also leaned closer to Jack.
      Henry was at the counter drinking coffee and watching, Bendy standing beside him and laughing his ass off.
      Sammy was first to give in and grab Norman's tie, pulling him into a kiss. Jack kissed Wally shortly after.
      While Sammy and Norman turned to scold Henry and Bendy for laughing an watching them, Jack and Wally were whispering about something.
      The two got up, holding hands. "Where are you two off to?" Norman asked. "Oh uh...we're takin the rest of lunch break ta go uh...somewhere else, so don't follow us!" Wally demanded, him and Jack leaving.
      "I wonder what they could possibly be going to do." Sammy said sarcastically.