Blue bells

This is the Hanahaki disease requested by @Emi_The_Enby-13
You said you didn't care which ship so I'm just gonna do Shant because I think it would suite this.

Blue bells were a royal blue colour, and a very pretty flower. In fact, it was Grants favourite flower. Shawn would know, he knew only too well.
Another heave and those blue flowers spilled out of Shawn's mouth and into the toilet. He flushed it. He hated flowers.
Well, not really, he just hated the ones he was constantly puking up. He left to get back to work. Poor Shawn had fallen in love with a man who was most certainly straight.
He never said he was or wasn't, but Shawn just knew he'd never like the Irish man the same. And he wasn't able to afford to get them surgically removed, so technically he was screwed.
He knew it was only a matter of weeks, maybe even seconds before he died. Why did this have to happen to him?
His sudden change of a cheerful man to depressed raised a few eyebrows, but nobody asked him. Shawn was glad they didn't. Yet.
He felt his stomach twist and he jerked, his arm knocking over his ink bottle. He left to get Wally. Him and the janitor came back to the toy department.
Shawn flopped into his chair and sighed. "Hey Shawn...you've been actin off lately, is everythin alright?" Wally asked.
Shawn glanced at him. "Of course, everything is fine." He said blankly. Wally squinted at him. "Aw, c'mon Shawn, ya can tell me what's wrong, I promise I won't judge ya." Wally said.
Shawn wanted to tell him. But he couldn't, he didn't want to worry anybody. But soon enough, Wally left and went to get Grant. He knew he would make Shawn spill it out.
But every time Shawn saw Grant, it made his heart skip a beat, and it made his stomach twist and churn.
And currently, that wasn't a good thing. Shawn sat at his desk, fiddling with his paintbrush. He heard footsteps and saw Grant and Wally.
"Hey Shawn." Grant said. Shawn gulped, holding in the flowers. "Hi." He said shortly. "Have you been alright lately? You do seem kinda sad." Grant pointed out.
Shawn gave a quick nervous chuckle. "I'm completely fine, no need to wor-oh god!" Shawn got up and bolted to the bathroom.
Grant and Wally stared after him. "What the hell is going on?" Grant wondered. Wally shrugged. He returned to cleaning the ink spill from before.
Grant walked down the hall, trying to figure out which way Shawn went. He spotted something blue on the floor a few feet ahead.
He walked over and picked it up. A blue bell flower. "Hey...where did this come-" Grant saw another one a little bit ahead. "...from..."
——-
Shawn thought he was done throwing up for now. He couldn't help but burst into tears. He was going to die.
It was a terrifying thought. He didn't hear footsteps come in. "Shawn?" A voice called. Shawn yelped, the voice having startled him.
He forgot to lock his stall door and it was opened. Grant saw his tear stained face, and a few flowers on the ground around him.
He sat down on the floor beside Shawn. In his hand he held all the flowers that he found along the hall. "Why do you have so many flowers with you?" Grant asked.
Shawn felt scared. He was so scared, of Grant figuring it out, of dying, of those blue flowers. Shawn couldn't take it and started crying again.
He was violently shaking, Grant looking at him with concern.
"Shawn, please tell me what's wrong!" Grant pleaded. "I'm going to die!" Shawn blurted out. He hiccuped and a flower fell from his mouth.
Grant stared at him in shock.
"Did...did that flower just come out of your mouth? Shawn what's going on? Are you okay?" Grant asked in a panic.
Shawn just kept crying. Grant wrapped him up in a hug. But a few second later, Shawn wrenched himself free and hurled up flowers into the toilet. Grant had never seen something like that ever before in his life.
"Why are you puking up flowers?!" Grant asked. Shawn took a shaky breath. But it was getting hard to breath.
"I'm dying. I have a disease where flowers fill my lungs. I can't...I can't breath very well...I think they're...finally...killing me!" Shawn huffed out. He couldn't breath, he was dying.
"Shawn no! You can't die please! I-I-" Grant felt tears in his own eyes as he saw Shawn was heavily wheezing to breathe.
His eyes drooped. This was it. His vision started fading. He was actually going to die.  "Please Shawn, I love you, don't leave!" Grant cried. Shawn couldn't believe his ears.
Grant...loved him? Grant hugged him tighter. "I love you, d-don't leave, p-please!" Grant started to cry. With a final wheeze, Shawn threw up flowers everywhere.
He took a deep breathe, he could breathe. He was alive. And that wasn't even the best part, Grant loved him!
Shawn panted, needing air in his now empty lungs. "Shawn!! Are you okay?!" Grant yelled in a panic. Shawn's panting turned into laughter.
"I'm not dead, not today!" Shawn said happily. Grant was so confused. But he was happy. So happy he didn't think when he kissed Shawn right there.
Shawn stared at him.
"I love you too Grant." He said with a grin. He explained the flower disease to Grant and how the man had just saved his life.
"Heh, you wouldn't actually believe how many times I've tried telling you but was too scared." Grant said. Shawn kissed him again.
"I'm glad you did now though, otherwise I'd be dead." Shawn said. "I don't think Blue Bells are such a great flower anymore." Grant said.
"I'm just sick of looking at them." Shawn sighed. Grant scooped them all up and threw them into the toilet, flushing them away.
"May you horrid flowers stay away from him forever." He said. Shawn stood beside him and hugged him tightly.
"Thank you Grant." He said. Grant responded by kissing him again. "I would do anything for you, so next time something bad happens, don't keep it to yourself, let me know so I can help you." Grant said. Shawn nodded.
"Same goes for you." He said, booping the accountant on the nose.