Pirate AU pt.2

I'm just gonna confirm who's on which side
Bendy's: Sammy, Wally, Jack, Grant, and Shawn.
Joey's: Susie, Allison, Thomas, Alice, Lacie, and Boris.

Norman didn't appear hurt, just cautious of the scene around him. Then he spotted Henry. He wriggled but couldn't move around.
Henry waved. Then the first cannon was shot, and it escalated from there. They hit and were hit multiple times, it seemed an even fight.
Then he saw in the back one of the other pirates talk to Norman, untie him, then give him a sword. Henry raised an eyebrow.
Then he noticed a secret cannon near the bottom of the others ship, and it was going to sink them. Henry was having none of this shit at this point and dashed past Wally. "Hey!" Wally chased after him.
Henry noticed that every single pirate seemed to have terrible aim, on both sides.
He ran up to the cannons, Bendy seeing and curiously tilting his head. Henry shoved one of the pirates out of the way and aimed the cannon, hitting perfectly in their weak spot.
Everyone was shocked at his accuracy, and the other pirates threw grappling hooks and swung onto their ship.
The other ship sunk, but nobody was on board. Now it was a sword battle for the last ship. Norman slipped past everyone and ran over to Henry, still holding his sword.
"Not gonna lie, that was terrifying and also awesome, where'd you learn to do that?" Norman asked. Before Henry could answer, he pulled Norman aside to avoid getting struck.
Sammy held his sword tightly. "Remember sailor school?" Henry whispered. "Oh yes I do, I was top in the sword fighting." Norman whispered back.
Sammy faced them, ready to fight. Norman however, tried not to fight. "Hello." He said kindly. Sammy raised an eyebrow, then tried hitting Norman, who easily blocked it.
"I swear I'm not on their side, I was just taken prisoner when me and him were separated." Norman tried explaining.
"And why should I believe that?" Sammy asked, swinging his sword again. Norman blocked it. "I dunno." He shrugged, putting one hand in his pocket and blocking Sammy with the other.
"Look I don't want to fight you." Norman said. Sammy didn't listen. "Fine." Norman huffed. He moved his sword and a weird loop and Sammy's sword was flung from his hand.
"Great job Norman! Now stab him!" Susie yelled. Sammy stepped back from him. "Uh...no." Norman yelled back.
Susie ran over and shoved him out of the way. "Wuss." She growled. She raised her sword and brought it down on Sammy.
Henry was running along the ship avoiding swords since he didn't have one. That's when he saw Bendy fighting the other captain, Joey.
When Henry saw Joey's face horrible memory's came back. Blood, his mother's crying face over Henry's dads and sisters dead body's, before being stabbed herself.
Joey was the man who did this, and left Henry alive so he could suffer the mental pain. There was no reason for him to do that.
That's when Joey sliced across Bendy's arm, leaving him very vulnerable and easy to stab. Henry wouldn't let him kill another person.
Henry charged and kicked Joey hard in the side, knocking him to the ground before he could hurt Bendy anymore.
Henry stared dow at him with a hateful glare. Joey instantly got back up, holding his sword tight. "Henry? It's been so long." Joey smiled with a cruel laugh. Bendy didn't think they'd know each other. "You." Henry growled.
"Y-you killed them all! There was no reason for you to have killed them, yet you still did! I'm going to make you regret everything you've ever done." Henry snarled.
"I'm afraid I'm the only one with a weapon. Fool." Joey chuckled. Bendy stood behind Henry, then leaned over to hand him his sword.
Henry hesitated at first, but a charging Joey made him take it and fight back. "You're just a stupid fisherman, you can't fight even now that your life depends on it." Joey growled.
"At least I'm not a simpleton." Henry snapped back, using his foot to trip Joey. As the other regained their balance, Henry planted his foot and roughly kicked Joey right in the soft spot on his stomach.
Norman rammed into Susie, knocking her down. "What the hell!" She yelled. "You don't need to fight! I'm going to prevent anyone from hurting anyone badly, so is Henry so nobody will die." Norman shouted back at her.
"Really? Isn't that him over there?" Sammy asked. Norman turned and saw Henry on top of Joey beating the living hell outta him.
"Okaaaay...well I'm trying not to let people die then." Norman said. "That's going to be pretty difficult seeing as you're in the middle of a pirate battle." Sammy said.
"Eh, screw it." Norman grabbed Susie's leg and dragged her to the edge of the ship then chucked her off. He took her sword and now had two.
He held out the other one to Sammy. "I'll let you have it but you can't fight me, I'm on your side as I think I've just proved." Norman said.
Sammy took the sword. "I'll try not to kill you then I guess." He said. Norman smirked. "Good enough." He half laughed. Sammy couldn't help but smile a bit.
Soon the whole of Joey's crew was sent off the ship. After that, Henry was still punching the shit out of Joey.
Everyone was now staring at him. "Are you just going to punch him to death?" Bendy asked. "PLEASE STOP!" Joey cried.
Henry grabbed Joey by the throat. "Your blood will attract the sharks, and your going straight to hell you monster." Henry growled.
He then pushed him off the ship. "Never, in all of years as captain, have I seen anyone fight someone like that." Bendy said. "He had it coming the day he killed my parents and sister." Henry said quietly.
At this point he just looked depressed.
Norman came up to him. "Hey, at least you got your revenge." He said, patting his shoulder. "It doesn't change much, they're still dead." Henry said, tears welling in his eyes.
"Who are you, and why did nobody throw you off the ship?" Bendy asked. Sammy stood in front of him. "He's Henry's friend, captain, also he kind of saved my life so you can't kill him!" Sammy said.
Bendy shrugged.
It had started to get dark out and the stars were shining in the sky, the waters were calm and everyone was chatting and laughing.
Henry was curled up on the floor in the corner of the boat by the railing, silently crying and looking over the water.
The painful memories of his dead family surfacing in his mind, the ones he tried so hard to forget. Bendy saw Henry crying and kind of felt bad.
The demon cautiously walked over and sat down beside Henry. "Why're ya cryin?" Bendy asked. "I-I'm not c-crying." Henry stuttered, turning his face away.
"Yes you are." Bendy said. He wasn't trying to be mean but it wasn't exactly helpful. "Have you figured out how you're going to kill me yet?" Henry asked.
He had wiped his tears off with his sleeves and took a few deep breaths.
He was using all his willpower not to burst out crying. "I'm not going to kill ya." Bendy sighed. "Why?" Henry asked. The demon didn't answer "Why won't you kill me?" Henry questioned "I...honestly don't know, somethin tells me I shouldn't." Bendy muttered.
Henry raised an eyebrow. "But I'm like every other fisherman, why spare me?" Henry asked. "You're not like them at all, you're very different. That's what I like about ya." Bendy said, smiling slightly.
Henry blushed a bit, glad it was dark. "But since I answered your question, can ya tell me why ya were cryin?" Bendy asked again.
Henry sighed. "Years ago when I was a teenager, Joey came to my town and wanted to buy some of the fish I had. He was mad that he couldn't just have it for free, so he killed my parents and sister." Henry said, tears threatening to fall again.
His voice cracked at the end of when he spoke. "I'm sorry to hear that." Bendy said. He heard Henry take a shaky breath. The demon could tell he was trying not to cry.
Without thinking, he pulled Henry into his lap and wrapped his arms around him to try and comfort him. Henry was surprised, but also liked the hug. He sobbed into Bendy's chest, the demon comfortingly patting his back.
Meanwhile Norman was chatting with the other pirates. "Y'know for a fisherman your pretty good with a sword." Sammy said.
"That's because I went to sailor school, I was top in sword fighting." Norman smiled. "I'm sure you were." Sammy smiled back.
Wally squinted at them. He nudged Jack. "Why is Sammy smiling?" He asked in a whisper. "I'm not sure..." Jack muttered.
Grant also looked suspicious. "Sammy are ya good lad?" Shawn asked. Sammy tilted his head. "I'm fine, why are you asking?" He questioned.
"Maybe it's cuz you're smiling and ya never smile." Wally said. "Yeah what's up with that?" Grant asked. "I'm uh...happy." Sammy said as if almost asking it. "About what?" Jack asked.
"Y'know, defeating the Joey Drew crew." Sammy said uncertainly. "You sound unsure." Grant said. "Hey I thought pirates didn't always talk like how you guys talk." Norman said, saving Sammy from answering truthfully.
"Hmph, that's just a misconception, we speak as normally as anyone else, why would we speak differently, as if pirate was its own language?" Jack scoffed.
"I didn't know that." Norman said. "Of course you didn't-" Grant started, but was cut off. Shawn had leaned on his shoulder and pointed over across the ship.
"Awww! Look!" He cooed. Everyone turned and saw in the corner of the ship was Henry in Bendy's lap, crying. But it just looked like they were cuddling from where the others stood.
"That's unsettling because he's a demon, but it's also adorable." Norman smirked. He looked at Sammy when he said adorable, making the blonde man blush.
"Hey, I never caught your name?" Norman asked. "It's uh...Sammy." Sammy said quietly. He liked the fluttery happy feeling the tall man gave him.
Bendy and Henry were talking and sitting beside each other over in the corner. "What about my job at the fish market? And my home?" Henry asked.
Bendy felt sad. "I'll return you, we'll be there by morning." He said, frowning.
"I'm sorry I've been such a bother to you." Henry sighed. "Oh no you haven't at all, I'm glad to have met you." Bendy said, smiling a bit.
"You have amazing aim by the way, with a cannon." He added. Henry half laughed. "That's the first time I've ever used one." He replied.
"Really?" Bendy asked. Henry nodded. "It was fun." He admitted, yawning in exhaustion. "Such as the life of a pirate." Bendy smiled.
He noticed that Henry seemed very tired, as he could barely keep his eyes open. In a few seconds he just passed out, falling onto Bendy's shoulder.
The demon sighed, wishing that Henry would choose to stay, but he wouldn't force him to. 'He looks adorable when he's sleeping' Bendy thought.
So the next morning they arrived at Henry's town, but it was so early it was still dark out and the town was asleep.
They lowered their plank so that Henry and a Norman could go back home. But first they had to say goodbye.
Henry wanted to go back home, but another part of him told him that he shouldn't. Just like a part of Bendy told him he shouldn't kill Henry.
But he didn't want the pirate demon to think of him as a nuisance, so he decided it was better this way. Norman caught Sammy staring over at him when he was saying goodbye to the other pirates.
He smiled sadly to himself and walked over to say goodbye. "Be safe on the waters Sammy." He said when he'd walked over.
The blonde looked at him, his face straight but his eyes showing sadness. "I'll get into as much danger as I possibly can." Sammy said with a small smile. Norman smiled back.
They weren't happy smiles though, just ones of sadness, and loss. The two wouldn't admit it but they'd miss each other.
"Thank you for everything captain Bendy." Henry said. "Just call me Bendy, doll." The demon smiled down at him.
Henry's cheeks lightly went pink. "I'll hope to catch you in a storm again." Bendy joked. "Heh, not if the sharks catch me first." Henry said.
The two shared a saddened smile, until Norman tapped Henry on the shoulder. "We need to go, it's beginning to get light out." Norman said.
"Right. Bye then." Henry said. "Goodbye Henry." Bendy said. The two fishermen rushed down the plank and the pirates ship left.
Henry and Norman were back to their old lives of selling and catching fish.

Aaaaaand I'm making a part three. This is definitely the best oneshot I've had to write yet.