This might be it.

I know I've been kinda dead on and off as of lately, sorry about that. It's not that I don't want to not continue, I love writing these oneshots, they have given me a phenomenal amount of writing practice and I've gotten so much better through the two years I've been writing this.
I cannot express how much writing these makes me happy, and I hope it makes you happy too. I love writing, and I love Batim so very much, I swear I've never been more obsessed with something in my entire life than batim- heh.
However, I think I've written almost everything I can think of for batim. I seriously cannot think of anything else to write for this, and I was thinking maybe I could end the book. Maybe. I mean, it has been going on for two years.
So I am going to close it forever my friends,
B U T!
I'm not closing it quite yet, first I want all of you to think of any possible requests you could have, and I mean all of them, as many as you can possibly think of to make the ending of this book a bit better. Thanks for reading if ya did, I hope to get a bunch so I won't have to end it as soon as I might have to. Let you're imaginations go wild! Just keep the rules of the book in mind!