Bendy x Sammy

Requested by @yummyiloveyummmy

Sure, Bendy was kind of aggressive towards Sammy, but he wasn't the best at expressing how much he loved the insane musician.
But Sammy seemed to understand and love him anyways. It had gone on for so long as something unsaid, something the two have never fully expressed or talked to each other about before.
Bendy was currently laying on his back on a sofa he found. He was bored. Sammy suddenly ran around the corner, startling the demon.
"Sorry m'lord, but I have gotten you a sacrifice." Sammy said. "Sammy, it had better not be Henry." Bendy growled.
"No m'lord, Henry actually helped me get her...because well, she took Boris so Henry was mad and helped me." Sammy explained.
Bendy tilted his head. "There's no way ya got Alice." He said. "Come see for yourself m'lord." Sammy grinned.
Bendy could tell he was very proud of himself. "Alright, show me where she is Sammy." Bendy stood.
"Yes m'lord, this way." Sammy started walking down a hall. Bendy caught up to him, and decided to hold his hand.
Sammy's face heated up and he glanced at Bendy in surprise, but said nothing. Bendy just kept grinning. Soon they got to a room.
And in the centre of the room, the twisted angel herself was tied up and looking pissed. Bendy was honestly surprised.
"Woah, ya actually did get her." Bendy marvelled. Sammy smiled. "LET ME GO YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!!" Alice screamed.
This made Bendy chuckle. He leaned down and kissed Sammy, making the musician blush and stare at him in shock.
"Thank you Sammy." Bendy grinned.

I'm sorry Alice