Bactrack to the studio

So Y'know you might've read this before, because I have it in a different book that I'll have deleted by the time your reading this, it was my Wally x Jack short stories, but I decided to move them all here and delete the old story, Y'know less stories to update and it just makes everything easier. So here I guess while I go work on all the requests y'all left-

Wally slammed the door to his janitor closet. He worked in a toy store as the janitor and hated it with all his being.
Little kids throwing thins everywhere and puking on the floors because their parents spoiled them with too much junk food.
He'd throw away some broken toys that were smashed or ripped due to little children having a tantrum.
But today he'd been called out to clean up something he'd never had to in a toy store before: blood. Two adults had a fight and broke some bones, and trashed the shelves around the area.
He looked at the medical nurses taking away one of the guys that had a broken bloody nose and was knocked out cold.
"Serves him right, the goon." Wally muttered in disgust to himself as he passed him. "In front of little kids an everything, not that the brats couldn't do with learning a bit about the future for them." He rambled, mopping the floor.
Some other people came to fix the shelves back up and sort the items. It didn't seem like it, but Wally really didn't like kids.
Well actually he loved kids, just not the ones who acted like little princesses and got whatever they wanted. That wasn't how the world worked.
He passed by the book isle on his way back to put his mop away, when he heard someone grunting in frustration.
There was a teen girl trying to reach a book but she was just too short. "When I finally get a job to show my parents that I can help them out a bit, and I'm allowed to spend some money but I can't even reach the book." She sighed.
Since she definitely didn't seem like a spoiled child, but rather helpful, Wally decided to help her. He walked over and picked up the book off he shelf and held it out to her.
"Oh! Thank you so much!" She smiled then left to go pay for it. Wally just nodded to her. He was about to leave again when he looked up at another copy of the book to see what it was.
It was an old book, one that Wally only knew so well because his old friend had made him read it because it was his favourite book.
Jack Fain was the name of Wally's former best friend, but he'd gone missing years ago. Wally traced the title of the books cover, then shook his head and left.
He felt like a hole had been ripped in his heart. He really missed Jack, and the other workers too, but he also noticed that nearly everyone had gone missing.
The latest missing case was Henry Stein.
He was the former animator of Joey Drew studios, and he'd gone missing three years ago. The only people Wally knew hadn't gone missing was him, and Joey.
This did kind of worry the janitor though, seeing as though he might be next, but always hoped maybe whoever took his friends had given up.
Not a day went by that Wally never missed his best friend, making the hole in his heart grow bigger. He always hoped that maybe one day he'd find Jack again, but over ten years of Jack missing had told him otherwise.
Wally heavily sighed as he placed his mop back into his closet. So much for hoping. And since Jack had gone missing so long ago, it was pretty safe to assume he had died.
Before leaving work to go home for the night, Wally decided to hit a copy of the book as a reminder to never forget.
When Wally got home that night, he forgot the book in his coat pocket and he checked his mail and was shocked to find a letter from his former boss, Joey Drew.
He sat down on his sofa and curiously opened the letter, reading it quietly to himself.
Hey Wally! I know it's been a while but I needed to show you something.
It would be great if tomorrow you could meet me back at the old workshop, and I can promise, you won't want to miss it!
You're former boss: Joey Drew.
Wally squinted suspiciously at the note. "Sounds sketchy." He murmured. Then again, what wasn't when it involved Joey.
"Guess it wouldn't hurt." He shrugged. He called his boss telling him he wouldn't be able to work tomorrow, making his boss get angry at him and yell that he'd have twice the amount of work when he got back.
"Pulled a classic Joey right there." Wally chuckled to himself as he hung up.
So the next morning Wally drove to the old studio. He checked if the door was locked and was surprised that it wasn't. He nearly walked straight into a giant hole that was right by the front door.
"Maybe I should wait for him outside." Wally tried opening the door but it was locked. "Okay...that's not strange at all." Wally raised an eyebrow at the door.
He stepped over the hole and walked a bit further in. "There's no way I'm fallin into that." Wally crossed his arms and kept walking.
But one step proved him wrong, as the floor gave way underneath him and he fell down, into a puddle of ink.
Wally hit a deep puddle of ink and was fully submerged in it for a few seconds before finding the floor and standing upright.
The ink was up past his waist and now it was all over his clothes hair and face. He shook most of it out of his hair and off his face.
"Ugh, stupid floorboards." Wally grumbled, wading through the ink to turn a valve and drain it. He did this on multiple staircases.
'How am I gonna get back outta here?' Wally wondered. He walked down a hallway and then another.
He recognized the music department a bit when he entered the room. Wally studied the now decaying inky department.
He suddenly heard laughter, making him jump right out of his skin. "W-who's there?" Wally stuttered, looking around the dark room.
There was no movement, and no reply. Wally shivered. After almost five minutes of staring around the room and seeing nothing, Wally stepped forwards again.
Big inky blobs dropped down from the ceiling, and hit the floor with a loud splatter. Inky forms that looked like part humans with no legs but no distinct features crawled out of the puddles.
They groaned in agony, reaching for Wally. The janitor stood petrified in fear. One of them grabbed a hold of his leg and he screamed at the top of his lungs, kicking at it.
After a few times of being kicked in the face, it was flung back and forced to let go. Wally backed up but he then realized it was a mistake as he was now in a corner.
There was five more of them slowly cornering him, reaching out to end his life and make him suffer like they do.
Wally screamed again, kicking at them but it didn't affect them much. "G-GET AWAY Y-Y-YOU INK BL-BLOBS!" Wally cried.
He couldn't die like this, he couldn't. But the janitor suddenly realized he was done for. He curled up in a ball on the corner quietly crying as he felt them leech onto his legs and start pulling him away.
Then they had suddenly let go. Wally lifted up his head a tiny bit, and jumped back with a yelp when he saw two big glowing yellow eyes staring at him.
It was an inky man, his features the tiniest bit more distinct, and he had a nice hat on. Wally didn't pay attention to anything but the creepy eyes.
The man's eyes widened and he quickly walked off, into a different room. His hat fell on the floor as he ran off.
Wally stared after him and was still in shock so he sat down for a few minutes. Then he saw the hat and picked it up.
Wally felt tears sting his eyes. It was unmistakably Jack's hat. "What was that ink guy doing with his hat?" Wally asked himself.
Just to make sure it really was his old best friends hat, he looked on the inside and a memory flashed in his mind.
———————-
Wally had walked down to the lyricists department to clean an ink spill from a pipe. He chatted with Jack as he cleaned.
Jack showed him a new hat he had gotten. "Maybe ya should mark it with somethin so if it ever gets lost ya know it's yours." Wally suggested.
"Good idea Wally." Jack replied. He studied the hat before grabbing a small piece of paper and writing something on it.
Then he used super glue and stuck it under a flap on the inside of the hat. "Now I'll know for sure, because nobody else could have marked something of theirs with that." Jack said with a satisfied smirk on his face.
"What'd ya write on it?" Wally asked. "I wrote 'property of Wally's best friend' on it. Nobody else can write that on their hat because nobody else is your best friend." Jack said.
"Aww, you're such a big sap." Wally laughed, playfully punching his shoulder. "Says the one who cried when their car hit a moth." Jack giggled "HEY! Moths are just as beautiful as butterflies!" Wally argued.
"I know." Jack patted his shoulder. "But we really should be getting back to work before Joey sees and gets mad." He said.
"Alright. I'll see ya around Jack." Wally walked out.
———————
Wally flipped open the paper inside the hat and sure enough, it said 'property of Wally's best friend.' On the inside.
Wally hugged the hat, wishing that he could see Jack again. But it had been over ten years and Jack had been presumed dead.
————————
Jack rushed down the hallway back towards the room where his friends were. He threw open the door and four heads turned to look at him.
Henry, Bendy, Sammy, and Norman. So three heads and a projector. "Did you find out what that screaming was from?" Henry asked.
Jack suddenly realized he'd dropped his hat. "Oh no my hats gone!" He said, looking around on the ground but not seeing it anywhere.
He sighed. "Yeah I did, and I can't believe it but it was Wally." Jack said.