Chapter 24

Welcome back guys! Last chapter was... different, hahaha. But I hope you liked it and let's get on with this one!

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Emery's POV

I'm going to have a sister or brother in a few months. Wow... It's so surreal. I mean I'm happy for mom and dad, I really am, but I hope they have strength to do this all over again. They'll have me and Auden here too this time, maybe that'l make it easier. 

It's been a day since they told us but it's still hard to get a grip around. I'm in my room now, watching Star Wars: A New Hope (one of the best in my opinion). I haven't talked to Jake either since... The incident. I do feel like I overreacted a bit but he has to understand things from my point of view. I mean to be in bed with him and him saying that, it didn't exactly feel great. It just made me think about all the other girls he'd been with and that I was just like them. A girl he's playing with. And I don't want to think about him that way. 

My phone buzzes and it's a text from Jake. Does he know when I'm thinking about him? He always texts me when I'm thinking about him.

Jake: Shortie?

Me: Yes?

Jake: Look, I'm sorry okay? Can you come over?

Me: I can't right now. I've got to study.

Jake: Please?

Me: Jake I can't. Sorry.

Jake: Is this about what happened? I'm sorry Emery. Really, I am. 

Me: I know you didn't mean it. It just... It didn't exactly feel good when you said it.

Jake: I know... Sorry again. But seriously, come over. Please? I miss you.

Me: I'm bringing my homework with me so you know.

Jake: I don't care. As long as you come here. Like now.

Me: Hahaha, on my way.

God, he can be really cute sometimes.

I put on black jeans and a Star Wars t-shirt, grab my bag with my phone, keys and wallet in it and gather all my books.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen looking for mom and dad but find Auden instead sitting on the table, listening to Backstreet Boys and eating a muffin.

"Everything okay?" 

"Yeah, just a mood you know?" Yes, I know.

"Where's mom and dad?" I ask, looking around the room.

"Doctor. They went to check up on the baby."

"Oh, is everything okay?" 

"Yeah, just a normal check-up."

"Oh, okay. Well if they come back before me, tell them that I'm at Jake's. Okay?" I walk towards the door.

"Will do!" I hear him yell from the kitchen.

The bus to Jake's place feels shorter than usual. And when I arrive I see him standing in the doorway looking at me.

"How long have you been standing here?" I ask and walk towards him.

"About 10 minutes." He says and opens his arms.

I walk right into him and he hugs me. Tight. 

"I'm sorry." He says, his face buried in my neck.

"It's okay Jake. Just- don't make it happen again." I smile.

"Believe me, won't happen again." He kisses me and then takes my jacket to hang it up.

"It's quiet. Where are your parents?" I ask, walking through the house.

"Out. They were meeting up with some friends from dad's college."

"Oh, these?" I point to a picture hanging on the wall.

"Yepp." There's a lot of people. I see his dad, some other blond guy, a girl with black and pink hair, two girls, one sitting on the others lap and some other people.

"When was this taken?"

"I don't know. Last year of college maybe?" Wow, his dad looks so young there.

"Come on, let's go up." He takes my hand and leads me to his room. I take a seat on his computer chair and he lays down on his bed.

"What homework do you have?" He asks.

"Are you kidding? We got it from professor McPelt. You got it too."

"Really? Huh... Must've been preoccupied when he said that."

"Oh really? Doing what?"

"Looking at you."

Do NOT blush in from of him Emery! 

"Well... That's... That's not really a valid reason for not doing homework."

"Oh, really?" He walks over to me, standing behind me and starts kissing my neck. "Is this?" He moves to my shoulder. "Or this?" 

"N-no..." I say. Well... More like breath out.

"We should really do this." I say, holding my books up.

"Ooooooooooor... We could do this." He walks in front of me, smirks and lifts me up, putting me down gently on his bed with him over him. 

"We should really study..." I say, eyes closed as he kisses my neck.

"We will." He kisses me. "Just not right now."

I smile and tug at the bottom of his shirt. 

"Eager are we?" He smiles.

"Very. Take it off." I demand as I start taking off my own shirt.

He takes off his shirt and then just looks at me. "Let me get this straight. Last time it was Batman panties and now it's a Captain America bra?" He laughs. A lot.

"I will hit you. No regrets."

"Sorry." He laughs. "Just funny." 

"Uh-huh, yeah sure. Take off your pants." Luckily I have cleaned my underwear now so it's just simple black panties. And I don't know why, but every time I look at Jake's body I'm stunned. How can someone look so good? And be so funny? And cute? And have hair like that? IT'S SO FLUFFY.

"What are you doing?" He asks smiling.

"Just... Taking in the view." 

"Oh, please." He says and strikes a pose. "Take a picture." He winks and I know he's kidding but I don't care. I have the phone in my hand in no time and take the picture. I look at it after and laugh. He's lying on his stomach with his hands holding up his head and smiling with his eyes closed.

He moves over next to me and looks at it. "Wow. I should really be a model." I start laughing and he takes my phone and puts it away, climbing over me and well... We had some fun.

--- --- --- --- --- --- 

Hahaha, pretty fun chapter. Don't really know what to say so I guess I'll see you next time!