Chapter 14

I'm back again and still in the writing flow, hahaha. I've gotten like five chapters done right now + my essay on serial killers + my sex education homework. I feel good about this, hahah. But no more of me boring you and on with the story!

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Emery's POV

"You'll start? With what?" I ask.

"The questions. So what's your favorite movie?"

"It's between Star Wars and Titanic." I say proudly.

"Lame." Huh?

"Excuse me? What's your then?"

"Obviously Lord of the Rings." What?

"For real?"

"Yeah."

"Huh." Did not see that coming.

"Okay. Favorite color?"

"Blue."

"Ha. Same."

"Okay, my turn. Favorite artist?"

"It's between Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson. Like them both." Did I just hear-

"Omg I LOVE Freddie Mercury. Well I love Queen but he was in it so."

"You like Queen?"

"I don't like Queen. I love Queen."

"My kind of girl." Okay... This isn't awkward at all.

Jake's POV

"You'll start? With what?" She asks.

"The questions. So what's your favorite movie?"

"It's between Star Wars and Titanic." Wow, so unpredictable. (Sence my sarcasm.)

"Lame."

"Excuse me? What's your then?"

"Obviously Lord of the Rings." What else?

"For real?"

"Yeah."

"Huh." 'Huh?'

"Okay. Favorite color?"

"Blue."

"Ha. Same." We're more alike than you think shortie.

"Okay, my turn. Favorite artist?"

"It's between Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson. Like them both." I swear to God if she says Justin Beiber or Shawn Mendes I'm gonna-

"Omg I LOVE Freddie Mercury. Well I love Queen but he was in it so." What?

"You like Queen?"

"I don't like Queen. I love Queen."

"My kind of girl." She's cute. She's funny. She loves Queen. She's perfect.

Emery's POV

The rest of the 'non date' goes on pretty smoothly. We talk a little more about us and by the end of this 'non date' he has promised me to watch all the Star Wars movies. And I could not be happier about that.

He offers me a ride home but I decline as I'm supposed to meet Ally and tell her basically everything from this 'non date'.

"Wait wait wait wait wait. He offered you a ride home and you DECLINED!?"

"Yeah... I was on my way to your house remember? Besides he doesn't know where you live so..."

"Emery Scott that has to be one of the worst excuses I've ever heard. We live like 5 minutes away from each other and there's this thing called 'You could tell him the way'. But of course with your brain I don't know if you would be able to do that."