Chapter 69

Emery's POV

The food, the wine, and the chocolate were amazing. The whole evening really. Just perfect. It's about 8:30 PM now, not too late but I'm already tired. And I was half joking when I said the thing about the couch. I want to sleep in the same bed with him so badly but are we ready for that yet? I think we are, but then again I don't want to stress him.

But then again again, he was the one who said 'Emery, sweetheart, I'd really like to fuck you. So please let this count as a date.'. So maybe he's ready too? Should I ask? Can I even ask something like that? 

So many thoughts. Too many thoughts. I walk over to his windows, God his windows... I love them, so tall and wide, from ceiling to floor. The view is so relaxing, I do notice though that the wind has picked up very much. This must be classed as a storm-

As soon as that thought leaves my head all the lights in the apartment go off. It's really dark. "Jake?" I grab my phone and turn on the flash, I head back to the kitchen where I left him.

"In here!" He yells from the other side of the room, he's looking through some drawer. "Here." He says and hands me a lighter. "Light those candles over there-" He points to a couple of candles he has spread out throughout the apartment.

"Did you plan this or do you really like candles?" I ask while lighting the first ones.

"I like them actually, believe it or not."

I laugh and continue to light up the apartment. When I'm done I walk back to the windows, it's not a fully developed storm outside. I grab my phone and press on mom's contact.

Me: Hi, mom. I'm going to stay at Ally's. I'll come back tomorrow, love you

Mom: Okay, honey. Be careful! We lost the power here, you probably did too. Tell the girls I said hi, love you.

Putting the phone back in my purse I sigh and stare out again. It's so chaotic yet so peaceful, don't really know how to explain it.

I feel two arms going around my waist and Jake's chin on my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I really tried to keep my distance."

A smile creeps up on me before I can think. "It's okay-" I say and tilt my head to his. "It feels nice to have someone this close again."

We stand there like this for a while. Just being with each other and looking out the window. This. I want this. But how do I tell him? I don't want to scare him away, I want him to be mine. 

"Emery?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you? Please." Oh, the butterflies.

I turn my body so that we're face to face and grab his face. "I thought you'd never ask-" Before I'm able to finish the sentence his lips crash into mine. Strong hands grabbing my waist and neck to steady me. His tongue licks my lower lip like he's asking for permission, I slightly open my mouth a little more as the kiss deepens. 

His breathing is ragged, "I know you said no sex, but please-"

I bring his lips back to mine and mutter, "Bedroom." I can feel a smile on his lips against mine. He picks me up with such ease and carries me into his bedroom.

He throws me on the bed and gets on top. He's kissing every part of me like it's the last time he'll see me. He's devouring me with kisses. His tongue leaves a trail from my neck down to my crop top. "Let's get this off." He says, out of breath. I don't say anything, I just remove it quickly and toss it aside. He releases a "Fuck." under his breath when he sees me. "This too." I spend no time thinking and unhook my bra, throwing it over the bed.  

I grab his face and bring his mouth back to mine. It's been long since I tasted him. Too long. I grab his jeans and unbutton them. "Eager are we?" He smirks. "Shut up and take your pants off." He kisses me again and takes them off, tossing them in the same direction as my bra. 

His erection is pressed against my stomach. I smile against his mouth, knowing the power I have over him. I should break this off but I can't. I actually can't. I know we should probably take it slow but fuck it. The way his tongue works its way down my stomach and finally above my underwear. He teases me, kisses my lower stomach, my knees, my inner thighs. "Jake..." I breathe. "Yes, sweetheart?" He teases. I can't get words out and he knows it. He knows what he's doing to me. He stops kissing me and places his hand on my sex. His fingers stroking me up and down. I groan as he puts more pressure on it. I don't think he can take it any longer either because he grabs the underwear and takes them off me, tossing them aside as well and sliding the skirt down to do the same. 

"Fuck you're so wet." He says as he sees me. I can't think straight anymore. He grabs me by my thighs and pulls me closer to him, putting my legs on his shoulders. "Jake, I can't wait anymore." I say as he looks at me and smirks. He wastes no time teasing me this time and he goes straight in with his mouth. I have to put my hand over my mouth to keep myself from screaming. His tongue licks up and down my sex, sucking in that special area that makes me want to scream as loud as I can. I grab his hair to keep myself steady and he groans as I do. The feeling in my stomach just grows and grows for every lick, suck, kiss he gives my sex until I explode in release.

 He smirks and brings himself up to me, kissing me eagerly. We're both panting and his erection is even bigger if that's possible. I put my hand around it and he breathes out "Fuck." into my mouth. My hand starts going up and down his dick. He's groaning into my mouth as we kiss and I place my hand inside of his boxers. "Take them off." I command. He does as he's told without saying anything. We're both out of breath. "Condom?" I ask. "Right." He gets up and quickly opens his nightstand and takes a condom out. 

Once the condom is on he comes back and brings himself to my mouth again. Our tongues never parting and our hands going all over each other. His hand cups one of my breasts as he starts kissing my neck, going down to the other breast. He leaves kisses around it and finally starts sucking it. My eyes close as he does so. His teeth playing with my nipple. Making it hard, he moves on to the other one and does the same thing. Kisses around it, sucking it and making my nipple hard with his teeth. I grab ahold of his head and drag him back to my mouth. "No more teasing." He smirks and without hesitation pushes inside of me. God! 

He thrusts back and forth, first slow then quicker and quicker. My nails are digging into his back as he goes back to my breasts and starts sucking them. This. This is pleasure. He puts one arm under me and quickly turns us over so that I'm on top. I start riding him and the feeling is out of this world. He fits me so perfectly. I place my hands on his chest and keep moving up and down, his hands are staying on my hips. "Fuck Emery..." He moans and I know he's close. I am too. He puts his arm around me and turns us over again so that he's on top. I wrap my legs around his waist as he continues to thrust. Quicker and harder. The feeling in my stomach is back now, bigger than ever "Jake... I'm... I'm close..." I breathe out. "Me too." He says panting. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. I yell out his name as I tighten my legs around him, toes curling. He gives one big final thrust and moans loudly as he comes. I unwrap my legs around him and he stays like that, right above me for a few seconds before he lays down on his back beside me. Both of us panting and totally out of breath. I can't even think straight.  

I know now that this is it. This is it.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

It's been so long since I wrote a sex scene, hahaha. Hopefully, it's good enough.