Chapter 18

I'm baack! And I finally finished an assignment that I HATED, hahaha. But I got a high grade so I'm happy. Well well, on with the story.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Jake's POV

I hold the door open for her.

"After you." I say and smile.

"Thank you." She says back. I place my hand on her back as we walk in. God. I want to touch her skin so fucking badly.

"You can go and sit. I'll get us some drinks." I say and she nods. I walk away leaving Emery at the table. The drinking station was pretty empty... Except for one girl.

"Didn't expect to see you here." I say and she turns around.

"Well well well. Look who we have here." She says and starts touching my arms. But not long before I take her hand off of me.

"Andrea fuck off. I'm here with someone." I say to her hoping that she'll mind her own fucking business and leave.

"Yeah, I know. The nerd. How you pulled that out I'll never know but I do know one thing."

"What?"

"That we're going to end up having sex tonight." She whispers in my ear before attacking my face.

"What the fuck?! Andrea I'm here with a girl that I... don't hate. Get lost." I quickly get the drinks and a rose for Emery but when I go to our table she's not there.

Where is she? Where did she go?

I run around the room looking for her but I can't find a single trace of her. Did she go home? No. Why would she do that? I put down the two drinks and the rose on the table and go to look for her in the hallway and just as I thought, there she is. Walking away.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I yell. She stops and... Is she crying? Why would she cry? Who the fuck made her cry?!

"Where I'm going? Oh! I'm going home Jake!" She screams at me. Is she mad at me or something?

"Why?" I ask. She just keeps walking out. What the fuck happened?

"Did I do something?" I ask her, hoping that she won't walk away this time.

"Are you for real Jake? You KISSED some girl! You made me look like a joke! Everyone knew that the two of us were going together and then you just go off and kiss someone else?!" Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK! She saw... What the hell am I supposed to say and do? 'Oh sorry, someone I used to fuck is obsessed with me and wouldn't let me go so she thought it would be a good idea to shove her tongue down my throat.' She won't believe that.

"Don't text or call me Jake." She says and walks away. And for some fucked up reason I don't follow her.

I'm so sorry shortie.

Emery's POV

I still can't believe that he would do something like that... I mean I really liked him. And for what? For him to go and be with someone else? At least I managed to convince mom and dad that I wasn't feeling good and that's why I had to go home earlier. They were skeptical at first but then they saw that I had cried and I just told them that it was from the pain. They just don't know what pain I'm talking about. I just lie in my bed thinking about the night over and over again when I hear someone knocking on my door.

"Mom I'm really I'm fine, I'm feeling better now. I don't think it was anything serious. I'm okay." I yell from my bed. I don't have the strength to get up or even change from my dress into pajamas or anything.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Oh no. I know that voice. I sit up and slowly turn around and yepp, just as I thought there he is. Jake freaking Evans,

"Jake-"

"Let me talk. Please." He cuts me off.

"Why should I?" I ask. He comes closer to me and continues.

"I know that you saw me with Andrea and I know what it looked like." Looked like? You were eating each other.

"We used to fuck a while ago and she still hasn't let go of the idea of me. SHE kissed ME Emery. I didn't kiss her back." He's telling the truth.

"I believe you." He looks surprised.

"How? I mean why so fast?" He asks.

"You called me 'Emery', not 'Shortie'." He looks to the ground and smiles.

"So we're okay?" He looks me in the eyes.

"Yeah, we're okay." I say back and smile.

"Okay then. I should get going... And Emery? You should get someone else. I'm pretty bad for a girl like you." He says and keeps his eyes on me.

"Yeah... We're opposites you and me." I say and he turns around and walks towards the door. I get off the bed and turn around to not see him leave. I can't bear that.

But not even three seconds later I feel a body moving closer and closer to mine till his body touches my back and I feel his breath on my neck.

"I thought you were bad for me." I say, my voice trembling and my body ready to give up.

"I am. But I don't care anymore." And with that, he turns me over, picks me up and kisses me like no one has ever done before. The kiss is full of pain and passion. He walks over to my bed and lays me down, he then lowers his body so that he's over me.

"Are you okay with this?" He stops and asks. I look into his eyes and nod.

The kisses begin once again. He kisses me from my lips to my neck down to my stomach. I can't control myself with him. And apparently neither can he. Our clothes were off within seconds and the kisses are all over my body. He's so gentle and loving. I kiss his neck as he moans. Then I kiss his lips. God his lips.

"Condom." I say.

"What?" He asks, panting for breath.

"Do you have a condom?" I ask him again. He gets up and goes over to his jacket where he gets one. He swiftly puts it on and goes back to kissing my neck.

"Shortie. Are you sure?" He asks again.

"Yes. Never doubted it." I say and with that... He's in me.

I let out a loud moan. Thank God mom, dad and Auden are asleep. He moans too and kisses my neck. After a lot, A LOT, of thrusting and moaning we've both... finished and he rolls over beside me.

"That was-" He's trying to catch his breath.

"I'm sorry if that wasn't as good as you're used to." I say and look away.

He holds my face in his hands. "Emery... That was the best night of my life."

I smile at him, knowing that he isn't lying. He takes his arm and puts it over my stomach like he's holding me. And that's the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

Maybe you're not so bad after all Jake.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Well, that was A LOT of emotions in just one chapter, hahaha. And I really hope that you guys liked it! See you in the next chapter.