Chapter 12

I'm back once more! I'm in such a writing mode right now, I LOVE IT. But I have some other stuff going on, I have to start looking for colleges, even though I kind of know which one I'm going to apply for. I just hope I get in, hahaha. But well well, I don't think that you guys are here to read about my problems and other stuff of my life. You want the story, and here you go...

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Emery's POV

"No, Jake and I did no-"

"Did he give you a hickey?" Another one. And I don't even have the time to answer before more questions come along.

"How is he in bed? I bet he's dreamy."

"He's not dreamy, he's hot. Right Emery?"

"And how long is it?"

"Omg yes! I mean we all know is long but like, how long?"

"And who was the first person to start everything?"

"And did he-"

"ENOUGH!" I scream louder than I have ever screamed before. I think everyone in school heard us because everyone got quiet.

"We did NOT kiss! We did NOT have sex! He did NOT give me a hickey! I DON'T KNOW how he is in bed! I DOn'T KNOW how fricking long it is! And NO ONE started anything! So if all of you could just SHUT UP and leave me alone that would be great! THANK YOU!" I slam my locker and walk off to my class leaving everyone speechless.

Not going to lie. That felt so fucking good.

"Omg you SHOWED them!" Ally says when she catches up with me.

"What happened to everyone just minding their business?" I sign and take my seat.

"I don't know." She shakes her head and takes a seat next to me. "...but did something happen...?"

"Ally. I am this close-" I pinch my index finger and thumb together. "-to just scream and walk home." I say and look at her.

"Okaaaay... So no more Jake talk then..."

"God no." I laugh.

After that things went back to normal. Well, not normal normal, there were still whispers and pointings but other than that nothing different. Not one single soul came up to me and asked me about 'what Jake and I did on our way over here'. Which is nothing. And about halfway through my last class my phone buzzes.

Jake: Look at that. I made you popular within seconds.

Me: Nothing I wished for but ok.

Jake: But hey, I've got a question.

Me: Okay?

Jake: About my dad. Zed.

Me: Never heard of him. I don't think my parents ever have mentioned his name.

Jake: Really?

Me: Yeah.

Jake: My dad speaks about your mom all the time. It's kind of weird.

Me: Sounds weird, hahaha. What about your mom? What's her name?

Jake: Ella. They met at a concert about 6 years after my dad finished college.

Me: Aww, that's cute.

Jake: Cute?

Me: Meeting someone at a concert and marrying them after. I want to meet someone that way.

Jake: What if you met someone at school?

Me: HA! And who would that be?

Jake: Me.