Plan Fail

Credit to Clever Dana (me)
Please check me out on DeviantArt for more art.

"I'm here!" A happy Choromatsu said. He was wearing a yellow long sleeve, with shorts on. He looked like he was about to lose the act. And honestly, you couldn't blame him.

"Ah! You're Choromatsu! I'm so glad to see you. Now we can properly imntroduce each other. I'm (mom L/N), also known as Siren in (country)." Your mom introduced herself.

"W-wait! THE SIREN?!" Choromatsu asks freaking out.

"Why yes! Do you know me?" Your mom asks curiously.

"dO I kNow YoU?! I'm A fAN!" Choromatsu said, bowing down.

"Wow, I'm flattered." Your mom says, as she blushes. You rolled your eyes at annoyance.

"I love your  singing voice! Please, can I have an autograph?" Choromatsu asked. You could see in his eyes that this was the best moment of his life. You are happy for him, I mean, getting to meet your favorite celebrity has to be the best dream one can have, and even have it accomplish. But this might only make my parents more comfortable in Japan, which means they won't leave until they feel like it. Which can be for a year.

"Of course dear." Your mom said to him, getting a pen magically out of nowhere. Your dad handed her a photo of her, and signed her signature and wrote Choromatsu's name. She hands it to him, and he starts blushing and jumping up and down. He must really love Siren a lot. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" Choromatsu bowed repeatedly.

"Y/N, how come you didn't told your friend about me? They seem to be really happy about it." Your mom said smiling.

"D-Don't wanna brag about it, r-right?" You said, holding your anger and trying not to burst out anger. Or sacrasm either.

"Well, did you tell them about me?" Your dad nudges you with his elbow. You rub yourself where he nudges you, trying to act formal and restraint from yelling.

"I did not."

"Uh man. You could have told them I'm a singer too." Your dad said, pretending to be sad. He walks in front of Choro, and helds his hand to him, so he could shake it. "I'm (dad l/n), also known as Mr. Hesiod." Your dad introduced himself.

"Oh, your him?" Choromatsu asks curiously.

"Yeah, that's me! You want an autograph?" Your dad winks and smirks.

"Yeah, sure why not?" Choromatsu said, sounding less amazed compare to my mother's introduction. You could tell your dad froze at that moment, and he might feel bad now. You just sighed. After Choromatsu received the autograph too, he asked for a selfie.

"Of course! In fact, Y/N, can you take a picture of us using your phone? That way, you can send it to him." Your mom asked. You just nodded. They pose and then you take the picture, and send it to Choromatsu.

"This is the best day of my life!" Choromatsu screamed.

"R-right. Anyways, we should eat already?" You nervously said.

"Yeah, we don't want the food to get cold." Your mom said.

"Exactly! Now let's go!" You hurriedly told your parents, so they can go to the living room and sit on the floor.

"Y/N, I didn't know she was The Siren! Why didn't you tell us?" Choromatsu whispered to you.

"Why do you think? I told you already, I don't like the fact they want be to become a singer like them." You explained.

"I don't know, maybe you should try it?"

"Listen here, buddy, I am my own person. I will decide my fate!" You told him strictly. He just nods, knowing you're right.