The Visit

Art was made by ME! I imagined Yumi having heart - shaped strands of hair.

Y/N is very anxious about today. She is going to visit Karamatsu. If you recall what just happened, Y/N only helped a man with finding bread and then end up being 'friends'. Wait, are we even 'friends' yet? Y/N walks and walks until she sees a small house. This must be it. Y/N knocks twice. She waits for awhile.

"I'll be there!" a voice said. Sounded like Karamatsu.

The door opens, showing a very happy Kara. His eyes showed a huge amount of joy. He really wanted to see you.

"Good afternoon. I hope I didn't take too long." Y/N said.

"But my Karamatsu Girl. You shouldn't worry if you come late or not. You can take your time. Besides, I was getting everything prepare. I can't let my angel feel uncomfortable." He said.

The way he said uncomfortable made you think there was something off. He says it as if there was a mess. How much trouble can a baby cause?

As he allows you to come in, he closes the door and takes me to the kitchen. There you saw a woman cooking and Yumi sitting on her chair. Yumi let out a small squeal when she saw you. The lady turn her head to me.

"Wow. I'm glad you came. Karamatsu told us someone special was coming. Didn't think it was a precious girl." she says.

"Mommy!" Karamatsu whines like a little boy. He was embarrassed. So she's your mom.

"My name is Matsuyo Matsuno, and as what Karamatsu said, I'm his mother. But that doesn't matter now. What matters most is that you are here. Take a sit, lunch is almost ready." She said.

Y/N sits down next to Yumi. Karamatsu sat at the other side of Yumi. She was now between us. "Here you go." Mother said. Karamatsu takes a small plate and puts food on it. The food was soft and mush. So it must be for Yumi. Yumi smiles at Kara when he shows her her food. Karamatsu grabs a small spoon and scoops it in the food. He starts making  airplane sounds. "Here comes the airplane~" he says. Yumi opens her mouth and tries to eat it. Your heart gets strucked by this cute scene. You couldn't help but giggle. Karamatsu blushed.

"So Y/N, do you work?" Mother asked. This ruined the whole moment, making it more embarrassing than it needed to be. You struggled to answer since you don't know what will happen. "Um...well, not the...moment. I don't work. It's hard....nowadays." you nervously said.

Karamatsu saw how anxious you were. "Yeah, jobs seem to have high standards, expectations that can't be easily made. It's like they want to find a magical thing. Like a unicorn," he says to Y/N.

"Isn't that right, Yumi~" he told Yumi in a silly voice. This, again, made you smile. Mother looks at us before she speaks. "It's fine if you don't have a job Y/N. The reason I asked was to see if you would like to babysit Yumi."

You couldn't believe your ears. But you needed to. This was the real world. " That would be nice! I would love to babysit Yumi." Y/N responded. I don't care whether they pay me or not, Yumi is adorable!

"That would be amazing! Karamatsu has already told me how Yumi acted around you. She would usually cry around everyone besides us. You can start babysitting Yumi by Monday, since Karamatsu goes to work on weekdays. And don't worry, I'll pay you." she said.

"My Karamatsu girl. Would you like me to demonstrate how to take care of my little buttercup~" Kara says. You nod. "First, let's try with eating. As you saw my humorous act, I playful made the spoon seem like an airplane to Yumi. It can be hard since she is stubborn." He says as he gives you the plate and spoon. You made airplane noises to make the baby look up. She stared at the spoon and open her mouth. You thought she would let herself eat it, but Yumi hit it, getting food all over your face. You just stood there, Yumi giggled, and Kara tried to clean you up.

"I'm dearly sorry. But like I said before, she's stubborn. I mean, she is a baby." He tries to make things better by giving you a napkin and clean the table cloth.

"Maybe she's not hungry anymore." You said, making the atmosphere light again. Kara smiles, "I guess your right." He stands up and then takes Yumi in his arms. He asks you to follow him.

You both went to the living room. There was a small desk in the middle, with toys on them. Karamatsu puts Yumi down, giving her one of her toys. Yumi grabs the teddy bear. She drags it up and down. Her smile was so cute. Karamatsu looks at you.

" Y/N, I say you have a beautiful smile. It's so contagious, making me smile, seeing that you are happy. It's truly a miracle to find a diamond out of all these crystals."

You thought these comments were quite cheesy yet sweet. It made you blush more than anything.

" That's very kind of you to say. Hey, since we never got a chance to truly know each other, can weuse this time to talk? I would like to know about this COOL man who won't stop complimenting me heh."

"....could you say that again."

"Huh?"

"Say the c word again."

" I never said the c word."

"No, I mean, the word that rhymes with 'pool'."

"Oh. Um cool?"

"Yes! Say it again!"

"Cool."

"Louder!"

"COOL!"

What is happening?!?!?
==========================

After talking and knowing about each other, Yumi decided it's time yo take take the trash out....yes, she pooped.

Karamatsu brought the diapers and baby wipes to show me how to change it. After a demonstration, he asked me the steps. I thought this was a silly question, but this was to see if I'm capable for this job.

I was about to explain how to get rid of the dirty diaper, but a loud slam was heard. And some voices as well. Karamatsu had a scared look. You didn't who were them, but his expression seems to explain everything. Who could it be?

(A/N: howdy, sorry if the story was short again. And sorry for taking so long. I'm working on another project: a YouTube series in my channel. I'e been worling on animating and script writing so this book may take forever to finish. I hope you understand. If you are curious about my channel, then go to Clever Dana. Check it out. Thank you. Stay safe. May God bless you. )