Past

Credit to artist.

While Kara was out to work, you stayed babysitting the kids. Yes, KIDS. With an 's'. Its not surprising. You always hace to take care of one baby girl, and 5 grown adults.

"Y/N, where is my phone?"

"Y/N, Osomatsu won't stop calling me names!"

"I don't want to go buy groceries!"

"BASEBALL! BASEBALL! BASEBALL!"

"Can I have some money?"

Its like hell...but worse. These NEETS don't know how to do stuff on their own. How were they like before they became adults?

You thought that even with studying, they would at least have a future. But, its like they never went to school.

But you know very dang well they went to school. When you dust the bookshelf, you would notice a red book that says "Yearbook". You get curious once your eyes lay upon them.

After putting Yumi on the floor, with her toys surrounding her, you thought this would be the opportunity to take a peek in that book. You grabbed the book out of the shelf, and then sit down next to Yumi.
You open it. And the first thing you see is pricless. You opened the M section. And there they were: the Matsuno Brothers.

You noticed how different they were. Except Osomatsu. He looks completely the same.

Todomatsu was small and a cutie. He looked like a baby in the photo. With rosy cheeks and big eyes. He looks innocent. Totty was angel, and turned into a demon. ITS CONFIRMED: HE IS THE DEVIL!

Jyushimatsu is the scariest so far. He had this angry looking face, very aggressive as it seems. It was like he was the school bully. This has to be a misunderstanding. Jyushi is happy and innocent, not a monster....right? There has to be an explanation for this.

Ichimatsu is quite worrisome. He looked sad in the inside. He was smiling at the camera, but deep down, his eyes showed sadness and fear. Was Ichi always like this? So depressed? If that so, sympezising is all you could express. But you know Ichi wouldn't like that.

Choromatsu looks almost the same as now. Except for the glasses. He looks veey precise with his position in the photo. Must have been the smart one in the class. Or like many would call them, a nerd. You didn't think it was a dramatuc change, but it was an improvement from 18 to Adult.

Now Karamatsu....HE'S CUTE!!!
Kara had freckles or acne on his cheeks. His eyebrows looked soft, not as intense as now. He also has this look that reveal his true intentions. But....other than being cute, he looked shy. He seems to be the one student who knows the answer but is afraid to speak up and say it infront of everyone. You also saw how his smile showed how gentle and sweet he is. He really has change

"HEY!"

You turned around to see Osomatsu standing at the entrance oases f the living room. His face was a poker face. It barely showed any emotions.

"What are you doing with that book?" He asked, pointing at the yearbook in your hands. It took him a few seconds to realize you were looking at their past-selfs.

"Oi! Don't look at that! Especially when were around!"

"Why not?"

"Because, if the rest see you, they are going to-"

"DON'T LOOK AT THAT!" Choro yelled. Ichi and Jyushi jumped on you, trying to snatch the book away from you. However, you had a strong grip. They gave up.

"What are you dong with that? Put it back where it came from!" Ichi exclaimed.

"I don't understand why you guys won't let me look at it. They're just photos."

"Not just photos! They're our past!" Totty exclaimed.

"Is there a reason why you don't like your past?"

".........."

"..........."

"We were weird..." Jyushi said.

".....you still are."

"Just put it back where it came from." Choro said, taken back by what you just said.

"Ok...but can ask something?"

"Agh! Fine!" Ichimatsu clenched.

"How was Kara like in highschool?" You asked, quietly, and gentle.

"Huh? Kara? He...was..." Osomatsu hesitated. He looked at his brothers for answers. You noticed this.

"Wait...you guys don't know? How could you not know?" You asked in a strict tone. They stayed quiet, staring at you. "You guys went to school together, went to similar classes, and even graduated. So you muat have all been together till the end. So how vould you not know or possibly remember how Kara was like? You are his brothers. "

They continued to be quiet. They didn't even respond. You figured it was because they ignored him, like they would the majority of the time.

"What happened? Did all of you ignored him? In fact, that's how you treat him? You've been ignoring him since the beggining. Some brothers you all are. Kara would talk about how amazing you guys are, but no one talks about how he's amazing as well. How ironic. You guys see him as a selfish man, but in reality, you guys are the selfish ones." You kept lecturing them. You had it with the way they treated your dear love. You couldn't believe how the one you love is living in this world where he continues to be hated on.

"Its not like that....in fact, we don't really know thay much of each other in highschool." Totty explained.

"Huh? But how?" You were still confused.

"You see, we were not always together. We had our own lives in out school life. Some of us focused on other things, different from the rest. We stopped relying on each other." Ichimatsu explained.

You stood still. It all makes sense now. They were all going through an exsisential crisis. They were trying to find their own self. It makes sense, they were all the same, until they realize how they needed to be different. Must have been hard.

"I see. I'm sorry I brought this up. I'll put it back where it belongs." You said, bowing down.

"Yeah, well, don't bring it up ever again." Ichi sneared. It was like a warning. The brothers silentpy left the room, and continue their daily routine. You were about to stand up, but Yumi saw what you were holding.

"Dada!"

It shooked you! Not only because it's her first word, but because she knew which photo was Karamatsu! You were dumbstruck! But mostly happy! You even shrieked!

"EEEEEEEEKKKK!"

"Wha-what happened?!?! Is everything ok?!?!" Choro came as fast as he ever could. Following the rest of the brothers.

"Hey didn't we say to put that away-"

"YUMI SAID HER FIRST WORD!"

"WHAT?!?!" All the brothers exclaimed. They were all shock.

(A/N: I have been busy with some other stuff lately. Sorry guys. I am also losing motivation so I'll be posting whatever comes in my mind. I also want to thank all of yall for reading and supporting me. I'm glad my book is satisfying you all. Thank you so much. May God bless you.)