Kidnapping

Credit to unknown artist

"It was you?!" Osomatsu screamed.

"It was me what?" Tuya asks. She is Yumi's biological mother. If you don't remember, she is a horrible person. She wants Yumi only for her own benefits. To use the child support money for herself and not for Yumi. 

"Give us back Yumi." Ichimatsu grunted.

"No. I will not." She said. She sticks her tongue out like a child. 

"You can't just take her! She's ours!" Osomatsu yelled.

"Uhm, no. She is mine. My daughter and Karamatsu's. She is not yours. End of discussion. Leave or I will call the authorites." She said.

"Oh no! Like hell you would!" Osomatsu yelled. 

"Tuya, who is that?" A man was heard. Tuya smirks at the brother before putting up an act. She pretended to cry. 

"AHH! Honey, these men are assualting me and trying to kidnap my baby!" She wailed. 

"WHAT?!" Both Ichimatsu and Osomatsu were stunned.

"Is that so? Come inside quickly. I'll call the police." The man in the house said. Tuya walks back inside, and the man gets to the front door. The man was taller than both brothers. His facial expression was serious and filled with rage. 

"You dare to assault with my wife....AND HER CHILD?!" He yells at both brothers.

"N-no no sir! You got it all wrong. We came to take Yumi back with us-" 

"Ah! So you are Karamatsu, heh?" He yelled.

"Like hell I look like painful ass. I'm his eldest brother. And this is Ichimatsu." Osomatsu introduce themselves to the man. Ichimatsu violently was shaking his head "no" to Osomatsu. 

"I don't care who you are. You are all disgusting. Get out of this place at once. I'm going to call the police on you."  He said.

N-no! No! Hey, hold on!" Osomatsu kept yelling. But the man closes his door with a lock. Yumi was now in there with her disgusting biological mom. Osomatsu looks at Ichimatsu and both exchange terrified faces. They both knew they have to do something. So they rushed back to meet up with the others, before Karamatsu and Y/N came back. 

At the Hot Springs

"Gosh, that was the best thing I ever felt." You said. You were in a towel now, drying yourself up to go back home. Karamatsu was also in a towel with you. The two of you were in a bedroom, that had one queen sized-bed in the middle and a drawer beside. It also had other furniture. Perhaps some frames on the walls. But that was it. Karamatsu rented a room so the two of you could chnage and......WATCH TV! (yeah right...)

Karamatsu let you change first. He knows that you needed some privacy. So he allowed you to enter the bathroom while he waits in the bedroom. You enter the bathroom, which was fresh and cold. It was very clean, compared to the Matsuno's. You shudder the sudden memory of the mess you encountered before. You grab your clothes and put everything on. You dried your hair and looked at yourself in the mirror. 

"My life is changing a lot....From a popstar's child, to an artist student. To a lazy girl, to a babysitter. To a friend, and to a lover. To an adult, to a mother....." You said to yourself. That last part somehow made you feel tensed. You weren't exactly Yumi's mother....yet. You weren't even married to Karamatsu. Not to mention, Yumi has her own biological mother. You were sure Karamatsu and her have a very bad connection, but still. It didn't feel right. 

The door suddenly opens wide, slamming the wall of the bathroom. Thankfully, you were all dressed. Karamatsu was also dressed. He must have changed in the bedroom. You look at his face, and see he is worried. His eyes are small and his breathing is short. He was obviously panicking.

"Karamatsu, what's wrong?-"

"Yumi!"

"W-what?! What about Yumi?!" You began to freak out as well.

"I have a feeling something is happening. W-we need to go." He quickly grabs the keys of the room and puts everything up. "I'm s-so s-sorry we have to end our d-date. B-but Yumi is my d-daughter. I h-have to check on her-"

"Karamatsu, Yumi is your number one priority. In fact, it's OURS. Let's forget about this and go home immediately." You assured him. He gulps deeply and relaxed a bit. He nods, thankful that you were understanding. The two of you immediately leave the place and head home. 

At the Matsuno Residence:

"SHE'S WHERE?!" Choromatsu screamed worriedly.

"AT THAT WHORE'S HOME!" Osomatsu yelled back.

"HOW DARE SHE KIDNAP MY GRANDCHILD!" Matsuyo shouts loudly.

"WE NEED TO GET HER IMMEDIATELY!" Your mom shouted. 

"But how?" Jyushimatsu asks.

"It's obvious. We are going to kill that bitch!" Todomatsu said. 

"That's right! We need to slaughter her with knifes and guns! Oh, and let's add poison to it!" Your mom said.

"Can I bring my chainsaw?" Ichimatsu asks your mom.

"You have one? Heck yeah!" She yelled. 

"My gosh, please calm down, we can just call a lawyer. No need to commit murder." Your dad said.

"Don't you care about our granddaughter?!" Your mom argued with him.

"Of course I do. But I also care about you. Do you think it's all going to be good if the officials find out you murder someone?" He asks rhetorically. Your mom puts her thoughts in it deeply. 

"Hm, yeah you're right about that." She said.

"We can still commit arson tho." Matsuzo added.

"True! We can burn her house down!" Choromatsu said. 

"But what about Karamatsu and Y/N?" Jyushimatsu asks.

"What about us?" You ask. No one noticed you and Kara walk in. The two of you were sweating nervously. You looked at how everyone was scared as well. Karamatsu was the first to notice how quiet it was. 

"Where is Yumi?" He asked them.

No one answered.

"Where. is. Yumi?" He asks again, only with a menacing voice.

"Uhm, she is s-sleeping?" Osomatsu asks?

"Are you asking me as if you don't know yourself?" Karamatsu asked Osomatsu. 

"Mom, dad, where is Yumi?" You asked your parents.

"Agh........she...is ......not here." Your dad answered you at once

"WE FUCKING KNEW IT!" You and Karamatsu screamed. "Where is she then?" Karamatsu asked.

"You are not going to like this...." Osomatsu reassured Karamatsu. The two of you looked at him confused. It was silent for awhile until Oso speaks up.

"She is with her mom......Toya." 

At that point, Karamatsu was not panicking. He was pissed.  

(A/N: This book will be ending soon. Not sure when, but it is soon. I hope this book isn't cringy, lol. Thanks for reading. May God bless you)