New Family

Art by unknown artist

"....uhm, Choromatsu?" Your mother spoke.

"That's not my name, ma'am." Karamatsu said, with a calm voice.

"Huh? Jyu-Jyushimat-"

"No." Karamatsu monotoned. The atmosphere was feeling heavier than before. He's usualy very patient with everything. So it was scary when he gets angry. You nervously and slowly tried to lift your head upwards, allowing your eyes see what is happening. You were still ashamed for not telling your parents. And most importantly, lie at them. You had your own reasons, but it still wasn't right. All your parents really want is to give you what you need. But they don't know what you truly want in life.

"T-then who are you?" Your father stuttered, mixed with confusion and anger.

"I'm Karamatsu Matsuno. The second eldest brother of the family. I am painful man, who commits sins and hurts others unintentionally. But I am also a father, and a lover." Karamatsu introduced himself, with a smirk on his face, showing that he is getting himself calmer. But his eyes said something different. 

"W-we are dearly sorry for waking your child. And sorry for allowing ours be a burden to this house. We will be taking her to a better place where she can finally start a healthy career." Your mother apologized to Karamatsu. Of course, he didn't like the sound of that. So he decided to add something else.

"I' sorry ma'am, but I can't allow that. I know she is your daughter, but my little Queen here has a strong connection with yours." Karamatsu said. He walks and puts Yumi down on the floor, so she could crawl to you. You looked at her, as she reaches to you, giving you a hug on your face, You wanted to burst in tears, but you didn't want to scare Yumi. So you give her a small kiss on her cheek. 

Your parents just stared, with full of confusion. "Y/N, don't telll me you had a child before marriage?!" Your dad asked, with a tone of disgust and disappointment.

"N-no! I'm just her babysitter." You explained, wiping your tears.

"And my future-wife~" Karamatsu flirted. Which unfortunately didn't help.

"YOUR WHAT?!!" Both of your parents shouted shock. You dead gurl- "Y/N, what other secrets are you hiding from us?! We are your parents! How an we even help you when you don't tell us everything?!" 

"Because you guys wouldn't care! I knew if you heard I wasn't in art school, you would try to take me back for singing classes, and that stupid intreviews you guys always go at. It's not amazing, nor exciting, it's boring because all I can do is sit down and being recognized by everyone in (country). I don't like being recognized. I want be myself."

"But you can still be yourself as a singer. There's nothing wrong with being recognized." Your mom said.

"It is! Being recognized as the nerdiest singer in 20XX was something I hated! Or worse, when you showed the world my prom dress. It was so tight I couldn't breathe! And all of this happened because you wanted me to bring attention! When all I wanted was a normal life!" You argued.

"Appreciate what we do for you! We want you to succeed  and to become a better person!" Your dad argued.

"Excuse me, 'a better person'? " Karamatsu interrupted, causing the whole room to hush. The rest of the Matsuno family was hiding at the stairs, watching what was happening. Osomatsu had the urge to punch your dad's face for yelling at you. In fact, everyone had  that desire. But they knew this was something for Karamatsu can deal with.

"You young man, don't get yourself involve-" 

"It's my business if my girlfriend is being verbally attacked!" Karamatsu said loudly.