Moving

Credit to artist!!!

You are now moving into the Matsunos house. Yes, you accepted the offer. You wanted to be with tham as a family and not just a friend. You have been alone for some time and living with them is amazing news. Of course, you still slept at your house. But today, the Matsuno brothers are going to help you pack. It was still early in the morning. Your alarm clock rang, thus waking you up from your insomianic sleep. Great.

"Ugh................ITS TODAY!!!" You jumped out of your bed. You opened your closet. You changed and got most of your clothes out. You leave the clothes on the bed. Then, you wentvto the bathroom. You were going fast. Afraid the Matsunos will come early.

You went to the kitchen. As you were making breakfast, you got a text from Kara. You looked it up.

Blue Boy 😎:
Good morning my Karamatsu Girl. Did you slept well?

You didn't notice you were smiling. You text him back.

(Y/N) :
Not really. I was too excited for today. Just getting ready.

Blue Boy 😎:
No pressure honey~ Take your time. A lady like you shouldn't worry. We'll come for you when your ready.

(Y/N):
Yes Kara. See you in a bit

You ended the text. When you put your phone down, you looked up only to see your (breakfast) ruined. You began to clean the kitchen quickly. Don't want to leave the apartment messy.

You grabbed your suitcases and filled them with your clothes. You also filled them with your other stuff: journals, picture frames, and etc.

You checked in each room just in case you miss something. You thought it was time to leave. You called Kara.

Kara: "Ah! My Karamatsu Girl. Are you ready?"

Y/N: "Yes I am. You remeber how to get to my apartmemt, right?"

Kara: " Of course I do. How else would I reach my angel? I need to know where you are precious~."

Y/N bashful: "Great. I'll wait for you."

And like that you hanged up. You waited for a while intil you heard a beep. It was Karamatsu. And his brothers. You ran to open the door. You greeted them.

"Hey Guys. Here's my suitcases. Please be careful."

Choromatsu attempts to carry one, but stumbles a bit.

"Yeah, sorry. They're heavy."

The brothers worked together to carry them into the car.

"Hey Y/N. You want us to help you move anything else?" Osomatsu asked.

It was still weird to talk to him casually. It felt as if what happened last time didn't occured. But you tried to make the auora light.

"No. I already packed eveything in the suitcases. Everything else belongs here."

"Not to rude, but wjat exactly do you have in these? They're heavy!" He grunted as he attempts to carry one.

"Just my clothes and work I own. Nothing else. "

"Well your clothes sure weigh a lot."

"Or maybe you're too weak. Need to gain some 'MUSCLE MUSCLE!'" You chanted. Jyushimatsu finishes the line with 'HUSTLE HUSTLE!!!'

"HaHa, very funny." He says sarcastically.

You were glad everything was going well. Osomatsu seems he has improved. You looked at Choro and Oso little scene.