BaseBall!

Credit to artist

It's been awhile since Karamatsu been working for short-time. He still begs for more work. But we always tell him no. His brothers are looking for jobs frequently. There reason was that they also don't want to lose Yumi. It's nice to know how caring these NEETs are. Nothing like the best uncles. Anyways, you are still bugged by the fact that Kara barely has free time for you and Yumi. The two of you are desperate for some cuddles from him. And kisses. And music. And lots more.

Currently, the brothers haven't found a proper job to stay with. So they are just doing their everyday routine. Today, you decided to take Yumi to the field to watch Jyushi play baseball with others. You never were a fan of sports, but it will be cool to see someone win. Besides, you barely have quality time with Jyushi. And he deserves your attention too.

"So, what are you you doing for practice today Jyushi?" you asked curious. You were strolling Yumi in her scrolling chair as the 3 of you head to the baseball field.

"We are doing a match!"

"A match? Against who?"

"Against the White Tigers!" (I made that up.)

"Wow. Are they fierce?"

"Yup. They are super strong. But no need to worry. We'll win. For sure!" He said happily.

"I sure hope so. You are the strongest baseball player I ever know." You encouraged him.

"Thank you Y/N. Oh, look we're here!" Jyushi points at the field. You could see others dressed like him. They looked like middle-schoolers. Make sense, since this is just a town's baseball team. Not actually international. But this will be interesting. As the 3 of you walk in the field, all the young boys began to walk towards Jyushi.

"Hey Jyushimatsu. Ready for the big match?" Asked a little kid.

"You bet!" He gleed.

"Hey, is that Yumi?! And who's she?" Another kid pointed at you. It was rude, but again, they are just kids. They don't really know who you are anyways. The kids began to walk to Yumi and make silly faces. She laughed and giggled at them. You decided you should at least introduce yourself if they know Yumi.

"My name is Y/N L/N. Just call Y/N. I am Yumi's babysitter." You told them.

"She is also Karamatsu's girlfriend." Jyushi told them.

"Mr. Painful has a girlfriend? How?!" One kid said. You laughed at his little remark. I guess everyone never expected Kara to date a girl so soon. It's like everyone expects him to be single forever. But again, this place is just filled with blind people. I mean, come on, who doesn't want to date a hot model?

"Ok team, we are playing against the White Tigers." Their coach said.

"Hey look. There they are!" A kid pointed at a team filled with big jocks. They looked like giants. You were intimidated by them. Once the reached in front of our team, they stood there staring at us with menacing eyes. They kept staring at everyone carefully. Once one of them stared at me, they all did the same. They walked closer to me. You were freaking out now.

"What a cute baby!" One of them squealed. They all seem to blush at this point. They also began to make silly faces and wave at Yumi. Yumi giggled in response and they all began to act so cheesy. There whole macho mode went off at this point. It was like staring at a bunch of fangirls squealing at a celebrity. It was wholesome, but also embarrassing. You just couldn't find the right word or reaction for this scene.

"OKAY EVERYONE! FORMATION! THE GAME IS ABOUT TO START!" The white tigers coach said. The jocks returned into their machon phase and did what they were told so. Jyushi's team did the same. As Jyushi walked pass you, you gave him a thumbs up, "You can win this!" You told him. His eyes grew bigger and so did his smile. You walked away from the field and sit on the bleachers.