Sick (part 2)

Credit to artist!!!
(Let's be honest, we are the true monsters in this fandom)

"Achoo!"

"Oh Kara. I'm so sorry. It's my fault you catch a cold."

"Non non my Karamatsu girl. You have no blame at all. Please don't feel guilty. And don't worry, it's just a cold."

"Well, yeah. But it's my fault you will have to stay home. You won't be able to go to work as you planned to."

"I don't mind actually. I could use this opportunity to stay and have a break."

"I guess. Anyway, just change into your PJs. Go to your room and on your futon. I'll prepare the warm tea while you're on it." You said before going straight to the kitchen.

As you began to make the tea, Totty comes in. "Oh hey Y/N. You look healthy today. Why are you making tea?"

"What do you mean why? Karamatsu is sick."

"...."

"....what's with that silent response?"

"I don't see the problem. "

"Totty, your older brother got a cold because of me."

"So what? He'll be fine. He's a grown man."

"And I'm a grown woman. Why are you guys treating him different from when I had it?"

"It's different." He walks away.

Is it because you're a girl? Sexists. No that's not it. The way they treat Kara is super unfair. He needs the help from his brothers more than when you were sick. You didn't ask for help, but they helped anyway. And Kara HAS TO ASK? HE'S THEIR BROTHER! I bet if he ever disappeared, they wouldn't even mourn. They won't even notice he was gone. Just like that day with the peaches.

The tea was ready. You took it up. You slide the door open. There you saw Kara sitting up, reading a fashion magazine. He looks up. He shows this bright smile, that seems he is promotiting Colgate toothpaste. It just made happy.

"Here it is big guy. It's warm so be careful." You said as you give him a cup of tea. He sips it. He puts it down and looks right back at you.

"You really are an angel~"

"Well I can't let my best friend sick all day, can I? I don't really have a choice. My heart only does what it wants." You tried sounding dramatic and serious, following that signature smile he makes.

"My angel? Are you being serious? Or are you mocking me?"

"Why would I mock someone as talented as you?"

"Because you are more unique, beautiful and talented than me."

You blushed. You ghought it was sweet of him to say that. But that may just make your ego go to another level.

"Well shocks. I really can't argue with a sick man. You must've gone crazy because of that headache."

"I have a cold, darling. No headache involve."

"Hm. Well, I'm going to check on Yumi. If you need anything, please call out to me."

"No worries. I don't wang to bother you too much."

"You won't. I am always free to help my blue boy."

"Blue boy?"

"That's 'my blue boy' in English."

"I love that nickname. Thanks, angel~"

You go into Yumi's room. She was with Totty, who was reading a story from his phone. When does he ever let go of that device!