First Day

Art by me! (I was lazy)

Y/N was now heading to the Matsuno Residence. She is anxious, yet relaxed. Your lucky to have a job that requires what you love: Yumi!

You reached to the house. You were about to knock, but Karamatsu opened it.

"Oh. You came. Perfect, come in."
You entered and followed him into the living room. "Here's the list of things you can do when Yumi cries. And here's the schedule for what she needs go eat in what time. Here's the intructions for how to change her, in case you forgot. And this is-"

"Karamatsu, don't you have to go now?" You asked him.

"You're right, my pearl. I have to go. Take the rest of the lists and read them. Mother has also left some instructions on the fridge. Please take good care of Yumi and my bruzzas. Thank you, my karamatsu Girl. Call me when you need me. Please." Just like that, he left fo work.

You watched him, as he leaves. You felt so different seeing him walk away. Wonder why?

Wait...did he say to take care of Yumi AND HIS BRUZ-

"Osomatsu! Give me back my phone!"

"Never!"

"Osomatsu, give it back to him. You shouldn't play around with-"

"Can't hear you fappymatsu"

"CALL ME FAPPI ONE MORE TIME!"

"shut....UP!"

You were scared to check. You don't know what those demons are capable of...

You went to the fridge to see the list Mother left. It was a list of what to do if the house becomes a disaster. Just why tho...

"WHAWHAHWAHAWHA!"

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID OSOMATSU! YOU WOKE UP YUMI!"

"ME?!? THAT WAS YOUR FAULT!"

You quickly went to Yumi's room to get her. When you entered, you decided to hold her for a while. You began to sing a lullaby, Twinkle Twinkle little star.

"Oh...hey." It was Ichimatsu.

"Oh. Hey. Lovely morning, don't you think?"

"...yea."

He wasn't very talkative. I guess we aren't so different. Yumi calmed down. You took her to the kitchen to feed her. The rest of the Matsuno brothers came.

"Y/N!" Jyushimatsu exclaims. He went towards you for a hug.

"Hey Jyushi." You said, hugging him back.

"Good morning, Y/N. Didn't know you came home this early." Choromatsu said.

" Yeah. Karamatsu asked me to come at this time."

"What's for breakfast?" Osomatsu asked.

"Huh?"

"We're starving." Totty said.

Right, gotta babysit these grown ass men. How lucky.

"What do you guys want?"

"Icecream?" Jyushi asked.

"It's quite early for that Jyushi. Why not some rice? Something to start the day?"

"We're fine with whatever." Osomatsu said. He scratched his nose.

You needed to make food for Yumi first. The baby food is in the top counter. Unfortunately, you were too short to reach it.

"Hey, can any of you reach to the top counter? I need to get Yumi's food."