Help from Chibita

Credit to artist!!!!
Still in Karamatsu's POV

I decided to go to Chibita's place. He may help me out. I mean, he was a girl at some point....

ANYWAY, I think he will have some good advice to how to ask a girl out. He might have encouter dates. I don't know. I just know he isn't a NEET!

I left Yumi with Y/N. I just told her I was going to visit Chibit. Total truth. I would never lie to her.

I have just arrived at Chibita's.

"Oi Idjit! What are you doing here?"

"I hope you aren't busy at all. I need your help."

"On what?"

"Well, you already met Y/N..."

"Yeah, is something wrong with her?" He sounded concern. At least I know he cares about Y/N.

"No...I just want to....ask her out..." I was embarrassed. I usually ain't this nervous or shy.

"Well, I can help you. Even though I never asked someone out before."

"Thanks Chibita."
-------------------------------

"So, from what I got out of this...
● she speaks English
● an artist
● has a beautiful voice
● into action movies
● loves babies
● loves noodles?
● into music
● shy in crowds
I would say these notes look useful, but they sound useless."

"Well, you asked what brings her out of the rest the girls I've met."

"Yeah, but these can also go towards other girls. Tell me what she peraonally is to you and why."

"Well, she thinks I'm amazing. She told me once I am handsome. And she loves to hang out with me and my burazzas. She even thinks I'm not painful."

"That's it. She likes how you are. She prefers the real you. So you shouldn't rely on me."

"That's very kind of you to say, Chibita". In fact, too kind. "But I don't know what to do."

"Why don't you make a letter? Or a poem? Or a song? Doesn't she like that kind of stuff?"

"Yea.....Yeah, you're right!"

"Then work on it. I can help you. Also, are you taking her somewhere specific?"

"To the movies. She likes action movies."

"Which movie?"

"I thought of the Avengers."

"That's actually perfect. You see, you don't need me!!!" He said.

As nice as it sounds, I'm suspecting he just wants me to leave the house.
--------------------

"Thanks for helping me Chibita. I'll repay you."

"Don't. If this is a success, then I just want you to bring her and Yumi at my Oden. That's how you can repay me."

"Alright! Good night!"

I waved good bye to my dear friend. I have everything ready. I just need what she loves. I need my love to explode. I am ready. I'm ready. I'm ready.

I slide open the door. As soon as I do that, I face Y/N. I am not ready....

I can't so this. She's too perfect.

"Hey Kara. How was your visit?"

"Uh...it was...pleasing. I hope I didn't come late for dinner." I hesitated. I just have a lot in mind.

"Don't worry. You're just in time. The food is ready. And sorry if it tastes bad, I'm not the best cook." She scratches the back of her neck.

"I'm sure your delicious preparation of nutrients are as amazing as ever. You made an effort using these soft, deliquet hands."

"Oh Kara. Let's eat."

She walked to the living room. I may have looked calm, but I am truly anxious about tomorrow.
-----------

(A/N: thanks for reading and stay safe. Sorry it was too short.)