Park

Y/N was walking by the park. She usually comes here to relax; being stuck in an apartment for too long can be boring. Y/N went to sit down near a tree. She brought her sketchbook to draw. She wasn't the best artist, but she loves doodling. She decided to draw what she sees.

A blue bird.....
A flower....
A guiyar....
And Kara....wait...

You get surprised to see Karamatsu at the park. He was taking Yumi for a stroll. He turns and sees you there. He goes to you. You stand up and greet him. "Hey Karamatsu. Hey Yumi~." You joyfully said.

"Greetings my Karamatsu Girl. It's truly a lovely day for a walk. The wind blows softly, breezes, and the sky looks happy. But nothing is compared to you~." He says. You smile, his flirting and cheesy words made you giggle a lot.

" I beg to differ. If I recall, the only princess in this world that should never be compared to anything, not even an angelic creature is Yumi. For she is beyond the true meaning of beauty. Is that right, m'lady?" You said in a silly voice to Yumi. She smiles, and continues to chew on her teddy. Karamatsu thought this was cute. He truly believes you're the right person for Yumi. Karamatsu notices the sketchbook you have.

"Why, Y/N. May I ask what you drawn in that sketchbook?" He asked.

"Oh, it's not really a masterpiece or anything special. I usually doodle when I get bored."

"May I look at it?"

"Yeah sure."

Karamastu looks and stares for it for 2 seconds. "Wow! Y/N, your doodles look amazing. Where you learn to draw like this?"

"...um I taught myself? I didn't have a teacher or someone to show me how to."

"This is what I call talent."

He returns it back to you. "So, tomorrow is my first day to work at this music shop. The one over there," he says, pointing at a purple building, with golden letters on it. "I will work starting at 8am to 1pm. So I hope you can come on time."

"Oh don't worry. I'll make sure I wake up early. Heh."

"WAHWAHWAHWAHWAH!"

Yumi was crying. Kara rapidly, yet calmly, grabs Yumi out of her stroller. Kara tried to calm her down, by hugging her. Singing her a lullaby. But she continued to cry. It was weird. Karamatsu usually is the one who can calm her down. That's when you noticed a tear, slowly creeping on Kara's cheek. He looked as if he's feeling pain. You were about to speak up. But Kara spoke first.

"In the bag, under the stroller. Could you pass me her bottle?"

You did what he asked. You still needed to prepare it. You did what Karamatsu taught you last time. Yumi cried a bit louder, enough yo have everyone's attention. People were staring. But Kara didn't care. Yumi will always be his first priority.

When you finished making the milk, you handed it to Karamatsu. He grabbed and began to feed Yumi. Soon, her cries began to decrease volume. It made both you and Kara calm. You noticed that people were staring at you guys. You don't like people looking at you. But it's different now. You didn't care if it was because of Yumi's cries.

When everyone went back to their own business, you turn to see Yumi still drinking. However, this wasn't what concerned you...

"Karamastu, I hope you don't mind telling me. I want you to know that as your friend, I am willing to help you when you need me. No matter what. Your health and life now matters to me. Got that?"

He nods.

"Why did you tear up when Yumu cried?"

"....well....everytime I see Yumi cry, I get myself into a lot of anxiety. All I think is that I'm doing everything wrong. And that she doesn't need me. I would get these doubts sometimes, even when I know she's a baby. But as her father, I can't let her feel unprotected. And seeing her crying is like asking for help. Even when I'm trying to calm, she still cries. It's like she wants help from someone else, not mine. It's silly. But all these weird thoughts really cut through me. I don't why tho...."

"So you basically feel helpless."

"...yes."

"You're right. Those are some silly thoughts, but those fears are real. But you know what? You can confront them. You can prove them wrong. Don't let your worries destroy 'who' you dearly love. Love is stronger than you think. Yumi will grow up to know what a wonderful father she has. She's going to be a lucky girl for sure. But, don't forget that you aren't alone. I can help you with this as we go. "

This made Karamatsu glad. He felt much more better than before. He continue to feed Yumi. She then finishes the bottle. Kara grabs her and starts to pat her back. Yumi released a sudden burp, which made you giggle.

"Your princess sure loves food."

"She does."

Karamatsu then puts her in her stroller. "I think it's time to go. It's almost lunch. Hope to see you tomorrow morning, my karamatsu girl~".

And like that, he leaves, as you say your goodbye as well. You decided to go and eat somewhere. You didn't want to cook at home, even if you could. So you went to get the ramen noodles you wanted last time.

As you entered the store, you walked through an aisle. You accidentally bumped into a lady.

"Oof. My apologizes ma'am. I didn't see wher-"

"Hmph."

She scroffs of like that. You turn to see her closely. You weren't sure who it was. Bur she looked quite familiar. So you sneaked to have a better look. She was already at the cashier. You moved closer, and saw the lady. It was weird. You never met her, yet you can recognized her from some place.

You decided to mind your own business. When you found the aisle for ramen noodles, you became more relaxed. But....the aisle was empty.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

============================
(A/N: sorry if this was terrible. I didn't what else to do so here it is. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.)