Help

Credit to artist!!!
Also, this is about Karamatsu POV. Just a heads up.

It's been some weeks already. And I still don't know how to show my love for Y/N. It needs to be perfect. Something special for someone special. Maybe I should ask my burazzas. Hopefully, they can help me out.

"Hey burazzas!"

"What do you want Painful?" Totty mumbled. Ouch. My burazzas can be mean.

"I need to come clean with all of you..."

"Is it about Y/N?" Choro asked.

"....." HOW DID THEY KNOW?!?!

"What? We all know!" Oso exclaimed. Luckily, Y/N wasn't here to hear him shout.

"I- uh...for real?"

"Yeah! We also know tha-" Jyushi was about to say something, but Ichi covered his mouth.

"We knew. Why do you think we didn't fight for her? She is a pretty girl and you know what happens when there is a pretty girl. So why fight if we know already." Choro explained. Even tho that didn't sum up well. They could have still fought for her...unless...

"So what about her?" Oso asked.

"Oh, um..I think- no, I love her.... And I am asking you guys to help me to get her as my only one. Will you please?"

They all stood quiet for a bit. They turned and glance at each other.

"Sure. You want us to help ypu set a date?"

"Yes!"

"Well, we can't!"

"What?! Why not?!?"

"We're NEETS!!! N-E-E-T-S!!!"

"Yeah, but you coyld at least help on something right?"

"...sure."

"THANK YOU DEAR BURAZZAS!!" I ran up to hug them all, but Ichi push me.

"No hugs...."

"Right...we'll let's get started."
-----------------------------

[Osomatsu's Idea]

"I'll Go first! Try to physical show her you like her." Oso stated.

"How?" I asked. What does he mean by "physical" ?

"Try to keep contact with her."

"Like holding hands and hugging?"

"And slaps, pinches, kisses, and even s-"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" I yelled. I should have seen what he was thinking.

"Oh come on. You asked for our help, and here's my tip."

"...thanks." I lied. I am not jumping to that part yet, Oso.

--------------
[Choromatsu's Idea]

"Y/N is a smart girl. And she's interested in learning and observing stuff. Why don't you take her somewhere like the library, or the park?"

"That's not a bad idea, burazza. But I want her to have fun. In the library, we won't be allowed to talk alot and we already went to the park numerous times."

"Then take her somewhere new. You know, like a surprise."

"How about to the movies? Or a concert?"

"Perfect! I can give you my Nyaa Chan tickets for her next concert! But you have to take me!"

"No Choro. I am grateful, but I want you to keep those tickets. So you can take someone you want. I don't want to ruin it for you." I said, trying not to hurt his feelings. Choro's obsession with Nyaa Chan is 'healthy', but I want it to be calm. Something we both can enjoy.

"You don't like Nyaa Chan, do you?" He asked. DANG IT, he caught me.

"It's not that. I would love to hang out with you dear burazza. But I think I'll stick with movies."

"Fine..."

--------------------
[Ichimatsu's Idea]

"Do you know somewhere Y/N and I could relax?" I asked my karamatsu boy, Ichi. He is quiet and I am full aware of his anxiety. He doesn't like crowds. So he might know somewhere I could take Y/N so we can be alone abd relaxed.

"A cat cafe..."

"I love it! Thanks Ichi." I happily said. I saw a tint of pink. He didn't expect me to think his idea is amazing. I know he has difficulty of being part of something. He usually feels useless, like me. I care about him a lot, and I want him to know he is important to us, well, at least to me.

"Get away Shittymatsu!" He muttered in a stern tone. I backed up. He may be my little bro, but he is scary. Or just misunderstood.

-----------------------
[Jyushimatsu's Idea]

"Since I'm planning to take Y/N to the movies, do you what Y/N's genre would be?" I asked to my little Jyushimatsu. He spends a lot with Y/N when she is entertaining Yumi.

"Hm...." Jyushi had his usually fish face on. Thinking of what it is.

"Oh! Y/N loves action movies!!! Like superheroes!!"

"Oh thanks Jyushi."

"You're welcome!!! HUSTLE HUSTLE!!! MUSCLE MUSCLE!!!" He walks ofd chanting.

I'm just relieved it's not horror.

------------------
[Todomatsu's Idea]

"What should I wear? Should I just stick with my usually look? That way she can recognize me."

"Of course not! It's just going to make everything painful! You need a casual suit. Maybe just a T-Shirt and a jacket. Or a v-shaped long sleeve. Or better, we can go shopping later."

"Totty, I would rather save my money for the date than for clothes. But I think your right. I need a change."

"Good! Also, how are you going to ask her?"

"....."

"You still haven't thought of that."

"No."
--------------------

(A/N: I STILL HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF THE DATE!!!! We'll be right back, in the next chapter. Thanks for reading and stay safe.)