Who's here?

Art by me!

There was a knock on the door. Osomatsu went go open it. "I'll be there." You just continue eating. Until...

"KARAMATSU!!! IT'S HER!!!"

"AGAIN!" Kara yelled back.

"YEAH!" Oso responded.

Kara walks (or stomps) to the entrance. You stayed seated since it shouldn't be your business. Right?

Nah, you went to check it out. Yumi saw you stand up, and she reached her arms to you. You decided to carry her with you. You could hear the screaming.

"I have told you a billion of times!!! Don't come back!!!"

"She's my daughter!!!"

"NOT ANYMORE! YOU NEVER WANTED HER!"

You walked behind Osomatsu. He saw you and offered to carry Yumi.
"I can carry Yumi for you." He whispers. "Ok." You accepted and walked a little closer to Kara. You were able to see who he qas shouting at: it was the same lady who bumped to you at that store that other day. You were mad! Not only because she bumped into you and gave you a mean glance; but she was obviously Yumi's biological mother!

And let me just say, thank god Yumi got her looks from Kara!

The lady looked at you, and began to argue more!

"NOW YOU'RE OUT DATING?!?!"

"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DATE! MY FIRST PRIORITY WILL ALWAYS BE YUMI!"

(Ouch. I want to date him tho.)

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU KNOW THAT SHE BELONGS TO ME! YOU KNOW IT!"

"SO? YOU WANTED TO ABANDON HER! I'M NOT LETTING YOU HAVE HER!"

She was furious. She looked like a red hot pepper. She put Osomatsu's hoodie to shame. With that, she decided to leave and handed him a letter. You guessed it was child support money. Karamatsu sighed and grabbed the letter. He closed the door. He was quite embarrassed by the fact you were listening.

"It's complicated. Sorry you had to hear us shout. Did we scare you?" He chuckled at the end. You could tell it was awkward. So you didn't push it too much.

"Here painful bro, have your blueberry back." Osomatsu said, as he returned Yumi to her knight.

Kara was taking Yumi to the living room. You couldn't help but stareat Yumi and re-picture the lady. They didn't look alike yet you knew they were biologically related. Hearing that her mother wanted yo abandon her made feel sad. Why would someone hate having a beautiful child? The world is messed up. Where did all this hatred come from?

Karamatsu put Yumi down. He also handed her some toys for her to stay distracted with. As soon as he finished, he grabbed your hand. You were confuaed by this action. He took you to the kitchen so both could have a relax meal. You sat to your own seat as you revieved a cup of tea from him. He sits down in front of you.

"I'm guessing there are a million of questions in that little mind of yours, am I right darling?" He asked. You nodded softly, concerned of what he was going to say next. "I'll be glad to explain to you, but not fully. I don't want you to be involve with all this drama. I don't want to show a mess I made in the past. So I'll explain the basics." You patiently waited.

"As you may guessed earlier, that's Yumi's mother, Tuya. She's quite a loud person heh." He said, scratching his back. You nodded, agreeing.

"She and I were never a thing. But after Yumi came, she began to appear in my life, like a pest. All she wants is attention, mostly from men. And she wants to have Yumi for that. It's ridicalous!" He said in a furious tone. He was upset.

"So took Yumi. I erased that lady as her 'dear mother.' I made sure Tuya was away from Yumi at all costs."

"Yumi is lucky yo have you. You are an amazing dad." You said.

"Why, my karamatsu girl, I appreciate it. I'm glad you view me as a father and not a party animal heh. Unlike that lady.... She has one job: to sent money for Yumi. And she decideds to come just so we can argue!" He grunts and pounds on the table. You flinched. Kara noticed and imediately. apologized. 

"It's fine Kara. You have the right to be angry. You are her father after all."

"Yes, but I should be careful not to let all out on others. I may hurt family." Kara explained.

There was another knock. Totty goes this time and so does Jyushi. Jyusgi carries his bat and Totty prepares the camera on his phone. The door soon opens on it self.

"STAY AWAY OF YUMI!" Jyushi shouts.

Totty soon realizes something. "NI SAN! NO! WAIT-"

The door revealed to be Mother.

Luckily, she dodged the hit and didn't get harmed. Totty and Jyushi were scared as hell. They were avout to hurt Mother.

She stood up correctly and made a scady face. Her face tell them all what was about to happen. She grabbed a knife and chase them. "PLEASE! IT WAS A MISTAKE! DON'T CUT OFF OUR NIPPLES!!!" Totty screamed as he ran. You glared at the scene, terrified and confused. Mother realizes you were there.

"Oh my! Where are my manners? Good afternoon everyone. Glad to see you too Y/N. You stayed for dinner?"

You just nodded. Still terrified by the scene. "Ah! Don't worry. Discipline is the medicine, right?"

Again, you nervously nodded.

------------------------------------
#blacklivesmatter

Remember that we are all creation of God, and everything he creates is beautiful.

Thanks for reading.