One Year Old

Credit to CleverDana in YouTube and Wattpad! ME!
I was drawing some of the characters in different versions. And I drew Yumi as a 20 year old, just like Karamatsu. My intention was to make her look identical to Kara with different features. I hope I did a good job. If you guys have any requests and artwork that you want to be mentioned, please send me a link to it. The request can be sent in the comment section. I am also sorry that I am barely writing nowadays. I said this a bunch of times and I feel it's getting annoying, but I am still working on this book. I am not stopping until I get the right ending for it. Which seems to be pretty far. Lately I have been focused on school and my future education. And I am having some sort of crisis of what I should do. But I think I can resolve it if I just put my trust in God. Anyways, Bless you all and enjoy.

P.S. Yumi's birthday is on the day this is posted. Just saying since I didn't plan this ahead.

Today was Yumi's 1 year birthday. She is growing fast. This made you happy but also nervous. You couldn't help but realize how much she has grown over the past months. She was super small and now she....well she's still small.

"Jyushi, help me find the candy." Karamatsu told Jyushimatsu. Apparently Karamatsu liked the idea of having a piñata like the Mexixan tradition Dana has told us about. Howver, she did warn us the dangers of it. For example, if its done blindfold, you may end up hurt by the batter or worse be the reason why others got hurt. None of those are satisfying.

"Osomatsu, did you invite everyone?" Karamatsu asked while he was taking the piñata out of the closet.

"Yeah, I invited Iyami, Chibita, Totoko, Dayon, Hatabou, and Dekapan. I also invited Dana."

"Excellent. Thank you."

"Karamatsu." You called out his name.

"Yes dear?"

"Did you remember the cake?" You asked.

"I asked my mommy to do it. And she is but I asked Choromatsu to also pick up some frosted cupcakes." He said.

"Okay, I'm going to change Yumi in that dress you got her. Also, be careful with the confetti."

"Of course."

You head to Yumi's room, where Totty was taking care of her while you were busy. "Thanks Totty."

"Your welcome."

He leaves and you change Yumi. The new outfit Kara bough for her was a royal blue dress, with glitter on it. You aren't a fan of glitter, but it might be clear that she was. After changing her, you grabbed her and carried her down the stairs.

"Here she is!" You announced. Entering the living room, you see a huge mess. The confetti was everywhere. There were some cats and a broken window. It was crazy. You just stood there shocked.

The brothers left the living room as if they weren't invole of this. It was crazy. This left Karamatsu alone in the room.

"I might have slipped." Karamatsu said, trying to stay cool. But you knew that he was embarrassed. It's very sweet to see him act like some 18 year old. Hehe, highschool shy boy or something.

"Don't worry. I'll do it. Take Yumi instead. You are her father after all." You told him.
He does so and you sweep the floor. Then a big loud sound was heard. You went to check, and it was Choromatsu with the cupcakes.

"You're back." You said.

"Yup, and also brought an extra gift."

"But didn't you already have a gift for Yumi."

"Yeah but I bought ankther one. I'm going to make sure I am Yumi's favorite uncle."

"In your dreams Choro. I am going tk be the best uncle." Totty said.