sleepover

(A/N: that image you see is beautiful.I love babies, and these baby matsuno's are CUTE!!! Credit to owner)

The Matsuno brothers have finally finished putting the suitcases in your room. Took a while but it was fine. You went to your new room and decided to start unpacking. Totty then entered.

"Say cheese!"

"Wha-" A flash lighy appeared. You were blinded by the light. After restoring your vision, you were still confused by what just happened.

"And...send!" Totty exclaimed.

"What the- did you took a picture of me? And then send it over social media?! WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!AGAIN?!?!?!" You shouted.

"Yeah sorry. But hey! You don't have to worry. The pic looks great. Everyone seems to like how you look."

"....that's....creepy..."

"It's not. Look at it!" He walks close to you and shows you the pic.

"You look beautiful." He said. You looked at how many people liked it. There were alot of them. But you thought it was all a joke. They don't really know you. You didn't feel beautiful at all.

"Yeah, sure.." you sadly said.

"Oh come on Y/N, you are! Everyone loves the way you look. " Totty tried to comfort you. You, still in denial, accepted Totty's statement as truth.
You smiled to show him you're ok.

"Thanks Totty."

"Now, do you want us to jelp you unpack?

"Us?"

"Yeah, almost forgot to tell you. Karamatsu and Jyushimatsu want to help you unpack. So, I came to ask if that was ok."

"Yeah it's fine. Also, did you just called Kara by his name?" You asked. You were surprised. You usually hear Karamatsu being called as Shittymatsu.

"Um..yeah?" Totty hesitated to respond. You guessed he was afraid of being yelled by you if he said Shittymatsu.

"Oh. No more nicknaming?"

"Well, not really. But I thought it should be stopped for now."

"Oh. Well, you can get Kara and Jyushi now."

Totty left the room and went downstairs. Soon enough, Jyushi enters the room, followed by Kara and Totty.

"Y/N!!! I'LL HELP!!" Jyushi exclaimed. You couldn't help but smile at him. He's too precious.

"And I'm here to help my Karamatsu girl~" Kara said.

"Ok. Let's do this." You said as you opened the suitcase. It was filled with objects you usually carry around: sketchbook, headphones, a picture frame of your parents, and a journal.

Jyushi grabbed the journal. "Is this your diary Y/N?" He began to flip the pages. "Nope! It's my journal. I use it to learn Japanese. I keep it just in case I need it. And if it was a diary, I wouldn't appreciate you reading it."
He turns to you and bows down, handing the journal back to you. "Gomen...('sorry' in Japanese)"
"Arigatou! (Thank you in Japanese)".

Totty then grabs your headphones. "Wow. They look awesome. It's even (favorite color)." Totty tries them on.

"Y/N, is this the sketchbook you usually take?" Kara asked. He flipped through the pages. You didn't like it. You were scared that some of the drawings were awful. In fact, you noticed everyone was snooping your stuff. What happened to privacy?

"Ok guys. I would appreciate if you could stop playing around and help me." You said. They felt bad and decided to put them where they should go. They helped you with the rest of your stuff. It took you guys about an hour. The last suitcase that you needed to unpack was the one that has clothes. You definintly do not want the boys to help you on this one.