Bruzzas

"Dang it. We lost the panchinko."

"Most importantly, we have no money!"

"WE LOST! WE LOST! WE LOST! HUSTLE HUSTLE! MUSCLE MUSCLE!"

"Nii-san, don't be so loud."

"Shut up. We might wake up Yumi."

The voices were so distinct, so they had to be at least 3 or 4. You were still for a long time. You were nervous. Soon, the entrance opened.

There were 5 bowlcut haired boys with different colored hoodies. What scared you the most is the fact they look almost identical...TO KARAMATSU!

"Welcome back, burazzas~" Kara spoke. "Hey, what brings this hot stuff to our house?" Red said.

You blushed, but not the same way as you would with Kara. This was more of embarrassment. Kara noticed your shock face so he stood up and spoke.

"I know. It must be a huge surprise. You see, these are my burazzas. We are sextuplets." He explained. THE HECK?!?! THAT'S RARE!

"Ok, everyone. We should line up in order to introduce ourselves. Remember, eldest to youngest." Green said.

They all line up.

Red- "I"m Osomatsu. I'm the eldest. And I think we should hang out. Or maybe go on a date." (Everyone stares as he scratches his nose)

Blue - "You already know me precious. Fate really brought us together-" (gets interrupted)

Green - "I'm Choromatsu. I am more human out of the 5 NEETs. I will make sure you feel comfortable at our house."

Purple - "I'm Ichimatsu. No need to worry about me. I'm just trash. I'll be with ESP cat." (walks to with a cat to a corner)

Yellow - "JYUSHIMATSU IS MY NAME! DO YOU LIKE BASEBALL?!?! I LOVE BASEBALL! HA! MUSCLE MUSCLE! HUSTLE HUSTLE!"

Pink - "I'm Todomatsu. But you can call me Totty. Here, have my phone number, that way we can text to each other." ( you grab the piece of paper that has his number)

"I'm Y/N. I will be babysitting Yumi starting on Monday. I came here for a visit. I didn't know you had brothers, Karamatsu."

"Well, I thought you should meet them in person. After all, we are different in a unique way." Karamatsu responds. He seemed nervous, maybe because his brothers are staring at him with scary eyes.

"Anyways, about that date. Will you come-" Osomatsu gets slapped by Choromatsu.

"I'm so sorry. Like I said, they aren't normal."

You just smiled. And then looked at Yumi. She looked back at you. Her eyes were dark and bright. They shined like stars. They look so clear and watery- oh wait, that means she's about to-

"WAHWAHAWHAHWHAHWA!!!!!" Yumi cried and cried, louder and louder. All the matsuno brothers turn to see Yumi crying. They all ran to different places and came back with something.

Choromatsu: "hey yumi. I got your teddy. You want it?" (Didn't work)

Totty: "Here. Have my hat. You love to wear it." (Didn't work)

Jyushi: "BALL! BALL FOR YUMI!" (Only made her cry louder)

Ichi: "meow, meow, meow.." (didn't work)

Oso: " shshshshsh look. I have your blanket" (didn't work)

Kara: "Guys, Yumi is only hungry. She's tired. Let me feed her." He said, with a bottle of warm milk on his hand. He grabs Yumi, craddle her in his arms and started to feed her. Soon, she was calm.

Everyone looked as if they were attacked by zombies. What a struggle! How does Kara do it? Oh yeah, it's his baby. Y/N sat next to Karamatsu to see Yumi. "Y/N, would you like to hold the baby?" Kara asked. You were eager to hold her, but scared.

"I don't think I should. What if I accidentally drop her, or make her cry?"

"No fear, my Karamatsu girl. I am convinced that you are the perfect person to take care of Yumi. You are gentle and caring. I trust you. What could an angel like possibly do wrong?"

This actually made you feel better. Ylu became more confident. Until your anxiety kicks in...

"Does your brothers think the same way? What if they don't want me here. Sure, they seemed welcoming. But what if they soon hate me? They see I'm not a good babysitter."

"Don't worry, Y/N. I don't think you are a bad person. There is no way Yumi would cry to a stranger like you. You must have something special in you." Totty said.

"I agree. You aren't as annoying as others." Ichi said.

"I want to be your friend!" Jyushi said.

You felt much more better. Karamatsu gives you Yumi and tells you how to comfort her. Everyone stares in awe. Yumi became calm and comfortable. Soon, we spoke all together quitely. Y/N made friends for the first time. Soon, it was becoming late. Yumi fell asleep in my arms.

Karamatsu was about to tear up at the beautiful sight of his daughter with his Karamatsu girl. He screatly had a small interest in Y/N. He only told his mother about her. He was afraid his brothers would be rude and mean as usual. But looks like he was wrong. He was happy to meet you at the store, now having you as a friend. He still wanted Y/N to stay.

"Y/N, if you want, you can stay with us tonight. After all, I still want to talk about Yumi with you."

"Thanks. I haven't had a sleepover for ages. Heh." You chuckled.
============================

Everyone was getting ready to sleep. The boys changed to their PJs while you had to sleep in your casual clothes. Heh. Yumi was in her cradle, listening to nursery rhymes. Yumi clapped and danced a little. It was cute. You moved closer to see Yumi. She saw you and smiled. You smiled back. The next song was "Brother John". You decided to sing Yumi to sleep.

Are you sleeping?
Are you sleeping?
Brother John.
Brother John.
Morning bels are ringing.
Morning bells are ringing.
Ding dang dong
Ding dang dong

Suprisingly, it worked. Yumi fell asleep. You stared at her for a few minutes. Then you heard someone come in.

"Your angelic voice has worked, my Karamatsu girl." It was Kara. You felt relieved. "She's an angel. Must have gotten it from her father." You said with a smirk. Kara smiled awkwardly. That's when you remember: that was the same silent sensation as the one from the store. When you asked...

"Kara, are you okay? You seem sad."

"Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Thanks for the compliment, but I am no angel. I'm just a warrior, protecting his princess from any danger that could harm her. I am trying to be the best parent for her. She deserves love. And it's my job to give it to her."

The way he said it was more deep. It had a deeper meaning.

Now it seems clear to me: He's a single parent.

(A/N: I'm still new at writing fanfic. I feel like this is going a little off. My grammar might be off, so I won't mind any corrections. Also, thanks for reading this chapter. I will make more when I can. I also wouldn't mind any requests for a funny scenario. Again, thanks and stay safe.)