Lost

Credit to yaoifnafhs
Credit to artist

Karamatsu wanted to go buy some stuff he wants. You guessed it would sun glasses, tank top, boots, journals, and magazines. But that's too predictable.

"Are you ready honey?" Kara asked you from downstairs. Right, you were getting Yumi dressed. You dressed her in a shirt with a small anchor, aling with a blue skirt. She was also wearing her shiny shoes. She's already 7 months old. You have seen her grow a lot these past months. You feel like a proud mama.

When she was all dressed, you pick her up and went downstairs. As you walked down, Kara watched both come closer to him. He would always make this speechless face.

"You're beautiful, darling." He said before giving you a kiss on the cheek. "You always say that" you bashfully said. He then looks at Yumi, with a quirky smile on. "Is my queen ready to hit the road?" He cooed. This earned him a smile from Yumi. She giggled.

"Ok then. Let's get in the car." He announced. He slides the door wide open, moving aside for you and Yumi to exit first.

When walking to the car, Kara opened the back door. In the back, there was a baby seat. You sat her there and buckle her up. Safety!

"All safe?" Kara asks cheerfully. You nodded. After closing the back door, both of you went to sit on your car seat. Kara starts the engine.

"Hey Kara. My phone has no charge. Can I charge it using your portable charger?" You asked.

"Of course. Anything for my princess~" he said.

You charge your phone on the way to the shop. Kara put some music on. The song was "Fine By Me" by Andy Grammar. It was very catchy. So you weren't aware that you were muttering the lyrics until Kara sang them too. He still had a terrible English grammar. But he was a great help to many tourists on the bridge.

"It's fine by meeeeee.
If you neeveerrr leavee.
Cause when you live like this foreverrr
It's fine by meeeee." He sanged.

It made you laugh. But you sang with him. Yumi thought there were goats in the car...

AT THE SHOP
"Ok. We're here!" Kara cheerfully anounced. You unbuckled as soon as he parked the car. When he stopped the car's engine, you got out of your seat and took Yumi out of hers. Kara grabs one of the carts. It had a baby spot, so you put Yumi there.

The 3 of you entered the cold, fresh shop. You could a thousand of things: clothes, books, food, furniture, computers, medicine, and etc. It was like a Walmart.

"Ok. Let's stick together everyone." He said.

"Oh Kara. Of course we will. I know know you can't live without me~" you flirted

"And it's true! I need you to live!" He said loudly.

Walking into the clothes area was exciting. You couldn't wait to put Yumi new clothes. She looked cute in all of them. You were jealous of her.

"Y/N, you think this is the best suze for her?" Kara asked holding a dress.

"It looks a bit big. But I bet she could fit in it someday. Put it in the cart just in case." You told him.

"Dada!" Yumi says. She saw what Kqra had in his hands. Yumi wanted the dress.

"You want the dress sweetie?" Kara asked kindly. Yumi tried to reach the dress for herself.

"You'll just have to wait til we get home, ok?" Kara explained to her. She pouted a bit, but not enough to make her whine.

"Kara, I found these shoes for her. Can I have her for a sec?"