Music Shop

Credit to Artist!!!
(A/N: I added myself as Kara's boss.)

"Wahwahwahwahwah!!!" Yumi hasn't stopped crying ever since Kara left. Because you guys came a little late, Kara only had a few hours to sleep. He woke up a bit late. Ok, super late. He left quickly but sloppy too. He was more focused on Yumi than his job. He must be really worried for her when he's at work.

"Wahwahwahwahwah!!!!"

"Shshshshshsh! Yumi, calm down. Just take Mr. Teddy." Osomatsu tried to help out. He tried to calm her with her teddy.

"WahWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH!!!"

"WHY IS NOTHING WORKING?!?!" Choromatsu yelled.

"She didn't even wanted Jyushi's ducky. What could she possibly want?"

"WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH!"

"Ugh, I don't know what to do. Totty, could you call Kara pls?" You asked. Totty nods and calks Kara.

---------------
[AT THE MUSIC SHOP/ KARA POV]

"You've been distracted lately Kara. What's in your mind?" Dana asked. Dana's my boss. She has noticed me getting off to space often.

"Oh, it's nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure? You told me you have a big family, right? A family of..?"

"10."

"A family of 10? Woah. Is it hard?"

"Huh?"

"Is it hard to work for your family? You look very sleepy. I can ask for someone to take your place if yo-"

"No, it's alright. I can keep working."

"Ok, but the offer stands."

"Thanks boss- I mean, Dana." Yup, my boss asked me to call her by her name. She prefers to be in a friendly level than like most bosses are.

"Ok, check with you in a b- Hey!! DON'T TOUCH THE DRUMS!!!" Dana yelled at some kids playing the drums. They were really loud.

"KARA, HELP ME OUT WILL YA!!!"

"ON IT!"

------------------------------
[BACK AT HOME]

"HE WON'T ANSWER THE CALL!!!" Totty shouted.

"TIME FOR PLAN G!!!!" You shouted back. Everyone tilted their heads, confused.

"We're going on a trip!!!"

You all got ready and head out.

On the way to the music shop, Yumi continued to cry louder. And while she was, the Matsuno brothers decided to sing the Little Einsteins theme song:

We're going on a trip
In our favorite rocket ship
Zooming through the sky
Little Einsteins!

They were singing super loud. The whole streets were filled with people. They are staring at us. They must think we're crazy.

Luckily, we reached to the music shop right on time. You all entered. The brothers stopped singing. But Yumi stilled cried. The shop was big but small enough to see Kara there. You were confused and thought you were seeing things. Is Kara holding a kid?

----------------------------
[KARA POV]

"That's it boys. Time for you to leave." I said to them.

"No way!!! We just wanted to check out the instruments!!"

"Then maybe you should follow the rules the nexttime you come back. For now, you are asked to leave." Dana explained to them.