Back in My Arms

Credit to artist
(A/N: its been like.... Months…And I still have no clue how I am going to move this to the end. Sincere apologies for the huge wait.)

"Alright, turn around with your hands on the back." The police officer said to Tuya.

"I swear, I did nothing wrong! "

"You kidnapped a baby."

"Its my baby!"

"A mother considers what's best for the child,  not themselves. You're under arrest for reason ma'am." The police officer states. He handcuffs Tuya and her fiance. They are both taken to jail until further notice.  Thankfully it is all over. 

"I'm surprised that Yumi didn't really cry..." You said. Karamatsu was carrying Yumi in his arms.

"Yeah...maybe she knew I was coming.... WE were coming... At least, she's back in my arms." Karamatsu said, relieved. You could visibly see sweat dripping from his brow. And his lips were dry.  He was really worried for her. Who wouldn't?!

"We should head back home." You suggested. Karamatsu looks at you, gives you a kiss on the lips and walks to the car. You stood there for a while until you realized you were just kissed. Despite being kissed various times, it still amazed you how perfect and loving he is. 

The Next Day…

"Yesterday, a woman named Tuya Shoji was arrested for kidnapping a 1-year old baby. Relatives of this child have freely come to us and speak up about this issue. Reporter Samantha Wolf, I see you are outside the house of Tuya. How are things going?"

"Great Keiko. As you can see, the police are not letting anyone come close to the house as they search for any documents regarding on the child. Deputies state that Tuya claims to be the child's mother. There is no denying of this, but police investigators were given a warrant to seek any story behind this whole kidnap, as it is deemed by viewers as "stupidity". Here, we have some of the relatives of the child." Samantha Wolf walks to who we see is Osomatsu.

"Sir, can you tell us how you feel about this whole situation?"

"I am telling ya! I hate that b***ch. First, I had to make sure I cleaned my room so none of my magazines were seen. Next,  I had to do a lot of walking to find Yumi. Then, I found that b***ch holding her and refuses to give her back. And worse, I had to stay all night up over that who**e's evil crime. I am so thankful I never met her at the club. I swear, I would have regretted that for the rest of my life-"

"SHUT UP OSOMATSU!" Choromatsu was heard.

"Oh! Uhm... Twins?" Samantha asks.

"No. We are actually sextuplets." Choromatsu corrected her.

"Oh,  where are the other four?"

"On their way here..."

"I see. Sir,  uhm. We have asked how your brother feels about this whole kidnapping. Could you tell us how you feel?"

"Well ma'am. All I want is some justice after this. That is all. I want to apologize for my brother Osomatsu behavior to the viewers at home. You see, he was dropped as a baby." Choromatsu explained.

"And you have a small pe-" Before Osomatsu could finish, Choromatsu immediately launches himself on him. The reporter quickly moved aside to not get injured.

Of course, this all happened this morning. When everyone basically left while you, Karamatsu,  and Yumi were asleep. They wanted to speak up but all they ended up doing is embarrass themselves. You were watching the news and you can only hope your parents didn't do anything dumb.

"In the end of the day, I want to let all of the viewers to know that I am single, and ready to mingle~ I can give you a child too that might get kidnapped because of how cute they are!" Osomatsu said from the TV.

"Stop!- Oh oh....I thought- well I heard Osomatsu... he said something about single and kidnapping. My bad, I must've been dreaming." Karamatsu screams as he was able to hear what Osomatsu said from the TV. You put your pinky in your ear, easing the ringing pain. Yumi was playing on the floor with her Teddy and blocks.

"Nah, you did hear that right" You
"How come she didn't get startled by your yelling?" You asked.

"You see,  Yumi here Knows I would never yell at her~"

"You'll have to when she grows up though." You said.

"The only reason I would yell at her is if she does something wrong. Which I will make sure she doesn't." Karamatsu said.

"You can't make sure of that.  Yumi has her own will. One day,  she'll become a teenager. Heh. How's that going to be?"

"Now now. I'm so cool. She won't be rebellious towards me. She will do whatever I do because... Its epic~"

"What if she gets a boyfriend?" You teased.

"I will chase him down." He bluntly responded.

"Oh dang. We got serious now. Huh." You nervously sweated. He is definitely a father.

"Oh,  is that your mother?" Karamatsu pointed to the TV. Yes,  it was your mom.  She was apparently busy with getting groceries.

"Hey! I am a huge fan! Will you please tell us what are you doing in this grocery store? " The news reporter asked.

"Buying food." Your mom replied.

"Oh! Of course! HAHAHAHAHA. Silly me! What do you plan on doing this fine day?"

"Oh please don't say something weird.... " You muttered.

"I am gonna make some delicious pie for my honey buns at home!" Your mom said, blowing a kiss to the camera. You covered your face - embarrassed by her actions.

"I swear.... My mom needs to chill... Like...Be more chill~" You said,  joking at the last part. (Note: Be More Chill is a musical)

(AFTER A YEAR, I will just start doing random stuff on this book. Basically this is the concluded story. Everything goes back to normal. I will make more chapters but ya that point they will be one shots and comedy themed. Some might include drama, but since Osomatsu-San is all comedy and weird, I will try to make it similar. I hope you enjoyed all of this. Please know that I am willing to hear more requests and ideas from you all.)