Words

Credit to artist.

KARAMATSU POV
I was stacking spme boxes up before leaving work. It's been a long day. It's unbelievable how many people come here? The majority only come for albums, but sometimes, it's amazing to meet so many talenting people. I wish I could play just like them. Maybe someday.

"Matsuno. Is that the last stock?" Dana asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's good. We should close pretty soon now."

"Right. I should grab my stuff together." I said as I walked into the staff room. How ironic. I'm actually the only other staff who works here.

"Now, where is my pho-"

RING RING RING RING-

I picked up my phone from my bag. It was Y/N. I wondered what it could be. I just hope nothing bad happened to my queen.

"Hello-"

"KARAMATSU, YOU HAVE TO COME BACK HOME!"

"What?!? Why?!?!"
Please tell me it's nothing bad.

"YUMI SAID HER FIRST WORD!!!"

"....."
I hunged up. And immediately went zooming out of the shop.

"Kara- woah...ok. See you tomorrow!" Dana yelled out in the distance.

//At Home//
I reached to the door, slide it open, and get in as soon as I did.

I went to the living room, where I saw everyone... having a small party? Without me? Huh?

Everyone was celebrating, full of smiles and joy. What is going on? Is this a joke? Why are they celebrating? It can't be just for it being Yumi's first words...or is it?
No, it must be my birthday....oh wait, that would mean it's my bruzzas birthdays as well. Also, we're not in May.

"Kara, I'm so glad you came! Yumi said her first word. Do you want to know what it is?" Y/N was behind me, she spoked.

"Um...yes , what did my beautiful queen say?" I asked.

"Okay bros. Get ready." She announced to my bruzzas. They had a wall covered by red curtains. It was like a theater. Tho, very rectangle - looking. Choro grabbed a piece of rope, which would be for pulling up the curtains open.

"One, two, three!" Everyone glee.

At the count of three, Choromatsu opened the curtains, to reveal a yearbook, on a page where a picture of my....self-past....highschool....18....what?

"Kara, look." Being confused, Totty pointed at a crawling blueberry. She was moving towards the book.

"Dada!!"

SHE DIDN'T!!! I MEAN, SHE DID!!!

"SHE SAID 'DADA!!!!" I was filled with joy. I hugged my sweet-love Y/N, picking her up. I kissed her cheek. And then, put her down, getting myself closer to Yumi, who is still looking at the yearbook.

I was more surprised with her knowing which, out of my bruzzas, I am. I mean, we are literally sextuplets: six identical bruzzas.

Yumi turns her face, looking at me. "Dada!!!" She yelps out, reaching her arms to me. My heart is going to explode. Oh dear lord, I am truly blessed with such beauty.

IN READER'S POV
I am going to get blind by the bright shining view from those two blueberries I dearly love in my weak heart.

I am truly blessed.

*bump* I turned around to see a black cat,  petting the window with it's paw. It was like it wanted to get in. The cat noticed me staring and ran away. It was beautiful cat. But not as beautiful as this moment. I could never ask for more than having what I love: my family.

(A/N: SORRY EVERYONE. I'VE BEEN UNMOTIVATED LATELY AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF STRESS AND SCHOOL!!! But I can assure you, I am still continuing on writing this more. It's not the end yet! Til then, may God bless all of you Karamatsu Gurls~)