My Parents

Credit to artist (Clever Dana) ME!!!
Cheack out My DeviantArt Account for more art: Clever Dana

It was just like any other day. Yumi has been learning how to walk now and you have been improving with your art skills. And cooking too. The brothers and Kara left to get groceries. You have been busy with some other work, involving with Yumi's speech and listening. You thought this will help her for later purposes, like school. You were dressing her up to get ready for the day. That's when you hear your lover boy.

"We're back!!!" The matsunos yelled.

"Welcome back!" You said, giving Kara a kiss on the cheek, To which the brothers gaged in disgust.

"Y/N, a letter arrived for you today." Choromatsu said, handing it to you. You thanked him. The smile on your face turned into a bored and bothered face. Kara checks over your shoulder to see who it somes from: your parents.

"Y/N, is there something wrong about recieving such a nice letter from your dear parents?" He asked

"Yes, the fact that they only send me a letter until I camed to Japan for 6 months. I would have atleast like them to send me one each month." You said in distaste.

"Don;t be like that dear. I'm sure they miss you a lot and they decided to send you this letter for that reason. Of course, the best parents always show love and care to their precious children." He said, also comnplimenting himself.

"I wouldn't say that about my parents. They aren't the best ones." You said, rolling your eyes.

You went to ther living room, where Ichimatsu was playing with Yumi. You sit down on the floor, and open the envelope. You unfold the letter and read what it said.

Dear Y/N L/N,
Our sweetest daughter
We saw that beautiful performance you did in Japan on that snowdy day. What a lovely voice you have shown upon this world. We are so happy to hear you finally decided to reveal your true L/N spirit. Now the whole world knows the true gift. Even our fans are so amazed that you joined the singing community. We decided to come and visit you soon. By xx/xx/xx, we will meet your friends and teachers. And we'll go to many places. I can't wait.
Love, Mother
The Siren~

"NONONONONONO!!!!!!" You screamed to the top of your lungs. The boys quickly ran to the room, offering help.

"What happened?!" Osomatsu asked in fear.

"Dear, what trouble has awaken you?!" Karamatsu asked desperately in fear.

"MY PARENTS!!!" You screamed back at them.

"NO! What happened to them?!' Choromatsu asked worriedly.

"They're coming !!!!"

"......huh?"

"They're coming today?!" You screamed.

"THEY ARE WHAT?!!?!?!" They all said in shock.

"Wowie! I can't wait to meet them." Matsuyo said happily,

"You don't understand. If they found out I'm here, they'll-"

KNOCK KNOCK

"BUT HOW?!" You screamed in confusion

"I'LL GO GET IT!!" Jyushimatsu said. You were about to stop Jysuhi but he reached to the door and opened it. It revealed to people: a tall man and a woman. They were well dressed and representive for a professional occasion.

"Oh hello. Is this where Y/N lives in?" Your mother said, with a thick (foreign) accent.

"Y/N, I think your parents are here" Jyushimatsu yelled.