SketchBook

Credit to Artist!!!Please this is amazing!!!

Summary:
Remember, you are an artist. And like  every artist, we love to draw and learn better ways to improve. You think your art is not perfect enough to be called a masterpiece. But the Matsuno Brothers think otherwise.

Yesterday was quite the event. And this may be just the sequel we didn't ask for: she still has it. All day, she was holding the rubber ducky. I mean, at least she didn't cry but she wouldn't let go of it. Even while she slept.

You were really bored. So you decided to grab your sketchbook and draw. You needed an inspiration. So what's better than seeing what the Matsuno bro's are up to. You went downstairs, into the living room. Everyone was there.

"Good morning everyone."

"Good morning Y/N."

You sat in the center of the room. You looked around and you couldn't get an idea of what to draw. That was until Yumi came. Of course, along with Karamatsu.

"Okay everyone. I'm off to work. Please take good care of Yumi." He puts Yumi on the ground next to you. He winks at you. And like almost everytime he flirts at you, you blush.

"And please don't cause too much trouble. Good bye~" he said the last part in English. Maybe you should teach him English someday.

He leaves the house and now it's babysitting time. It might not be so hard this time. She has the rubber ducky.

(Le gasp) what's this? Is this art? Am I seeing this... wow... how can such a precious baby with a rubber ducky in her mouth be a magnificient masterpiece.

You began to sketh Yumi with the duck. You sketched and sketched, peacefully and passionately.

"Whatcha doing Y/N?"

You jumped a bit. It was Totty.

"Oh. I didn't see you there. I'm drawing Yumi with Jyushi's duck. I was a bit bored so I thought this will be the best time to do something productive."

"Amazing! I didn't know you were an artist."

"Well, I-I'm ju-just learni-ing. T-That's all." You stutter a bit.

"JUST LEARNING???" Totty yelled. He was in disbelief.

"What do you mea- Guys, look at this!" Totty asks for the rest to see your sketch. You were a bit embarrassed. Or shy, like usual.

"Woah! You can certainly draw Y/N! It looks amazing!"

"Wow..."

"THAT'S BABY YUMI AND DUCKY!!"

"Wow. You can draw so cool. Can you draw me with Totoko-chan pls?"

Everyone stared at Osomatsu. They all looked a bit disttubed. You don't even know who is Totoko-chan.

"Are you serious, Oso?" Choro asked.

"Maybe..."

"It doesn't matter. Look how amazing Y/N can draw. I wish I could draw just as amazing as you." Choro complimented you. Totty gives your sketchbook back.

"That's very kind of yall to think. But, I'm not really good at drawing. Like I said I'm learning. Not to mention I cam in Japan for art classes in the first place. I wouldn't call myself a professional-"

"BUT YOU ARE!!!" Jyushi exclaimed.

"Guys, maybe you should look up in the Internet. There are a bunch of talented artist, better than me. They deserve the attention they need."